Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 430 431
@Edra
I sure hope so! Though first, to Coli!
@Edra
I sure hope so! Though first, to Coli!
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
He he, good luck for the grind @theplait13 :D
He he, good luck for the grind @theplait13 :D

I made some good progress in my quest to have a full stack of all (mostly) the items. I sold some unhatched eggs and hit the AH. Now if I could only figure out the best way to utilize my gathering turns to find things I still need.

I made some good progress in my quest to have a full stack of all (mostly) the items. I sold some unhatched eggs and hit the AH. Now if I could only figure out the best way to utilize my gathering turns to find things I still need.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94846763.png87809713.png.png
That's great if you're progressing well @HSoup :D

Good luck with your quest :D
That's great if you're progressing well @HSoup :D

Good luck with your quest :D
@Edra - Thank you! I see you made some progress toward your goal too. What are you saving the gems for, if you don't mind me asking?
@Edra - Thank you! I see you made some progress toward your goal too. What are you saving the gems for, if you don't mind me asking?
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
You're welcome @HSoup :D

I'm currently saving for the Light Sprite, since I got a deal with a person for it :D
You're welcome @HSoup :D

I'm currently saving for the Light Sprite, since I got a deal with a person for it :D
@Edra - Nice! I checked out your post and you are doing great on your quest to get the Sprites. Congrats!
@Edra - Nice! I checked out your post and you are doing great on your quest to get the Sprites. Congrats!
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
Thank you @HSoup ^^

Yeah, I too, I'm surprised the progress I made since I started that challenge XD
Thank you @HSoup ^^

Yeah, I too, I'm surprised the progress I made since I started that challenge XD
On the last episode... [i]Current coinballs: 9,818,000 Current shinyshines: 25,099 CURRENT STATUS: AT WORK ;_;[/i] And now... It was a rough week, spent too much on festival skins. I consider them ~investments~. Also, May and June are THE BUSIEST and MOST STRESSFUL times of my job. I thought it would help to foster kittens. Because I'm an idiot. One of the kittens is Batman, and an escape artist. Guess who spent all morning crawling around looking in tiny spaces? But I digress. LIGHT SPRITE, YOU WILL BE MINE. NEW current coinballs: 10,045,000 Oh hey past the ten mil mark NEW current shinyshines: 26,251 It's a very good time to sell your eggs. [item=Light Sprite] So close, yet so far! @Edra
On the last episode...
Current coinballs: 9,818,000
Current shinyshines: 25,099
CURRENT STATUS: AT WORK ;_;

And now...
It was a rough week, spent too much on festival skins. I consider them ~investments~. Also, May and June are THE BUSIEST and MOST STRESSFUL times of my job. I thought it would help to foster kittens. Because I'm an idiot. One of the kittens is Batman, and an escape artist. Guess who spent all morning crawling around looking in tiny spaces?

But I digress.
LIGHT SPRITE, YOU WILL BE MINE.
NEW current coinballs: 10,045,000 Oh hey past the ten mil mark
NEW current shinyshines: 26,251 It's a very good time to sell your eggs.

Light Sprite So close, yet so far!
@Edra
Oh, that's a great progress @azukibean :D

Yeah, at this rate, this Light Sprite will be your in no time :D
Good luck for getting it :D

Good luck with your job and fostering the kittens :D
Oh, that's a great progress @azukibean :D

Yeah, at this rate, this Light Sprite will be your in no time :D
Good luck for getting it :D

Good luck with your job and fostering the kittens :D
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 430 431