Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 430 431
[center][size=5]Update 16[/size][/center] [center][size=5][b]Pinselohr's Bestiary: 264 / 423 [/b][/size][/center] ----- I managed to sell enough for the Gems I needed to buy the Hati and Spotted Pukasloth! So that means I'm starting to save for the Light Spright now. Yay? xD I now have a sad rest of 21 Gems on hand, but I have more in my Vault. Those were kept for UM Accent/Skin purchases. I will keep them locked away for now (and probably use some them for the purpose I had in mind) but I will merge those two Gem piles when my birthday comes up - this is where the serious saving will begin. So now starts kind of a test run to see how much I'm able to save up in one month. In other news, I got some Driftwood Logs and Coli Familiars by my own effort and from vormung. I just need 21 more of those materials now to get the Driftwood Baron! Yay! :> ----- [b]New Familiars:[/b] [item=Wintermane Spearman] [item=Stonewatch Prince] [item=Hati] [item=Spotted Pukasloth] ----- [size=4]What I'm working on right now:[/size] [LIST] [*]Saving Gems for the [b]Light Sprite[/b]. :'D (21 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img]) [*]Scavenging Materials for the [b]Driftwood Baron[/b]. (Branch: 165/165 | Log: 94/115) [*]Saving money until my birthday comes up in July, to hopefully buy a [b]Sprite[/b] with treasure. (3.87 mill [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]) [*]Grinding the Coli as always. [/LIST] [center][size=4][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/20#post_19891243]>>List of Familiars I'm still missing<<[/size][/center][/url] ----- [quote][b]Pinglist:[/b] @Pinselohr @Edra @Fixeddotdice @BrightIce @Triibu[/quote] [quote=Donators] Thank you so much, [b]pensandink[/b], [b]SkyesBride[/b], [b]fluffballofdoom[/b], [b]Metalevel[/b], [b]vormung[/b] and [b]AlexiaSilver[/b]. [/quote]
Update 16

Pinselohr's Bestiary: 264 / 423

I managed to sell enough for the Gems I needed to buy the Hati and Spotted Pukasloth! So that means I'm starting to save for the Light Spright now. Yay? xD I now have a sad rest of 21 Gems on hand, but I have more in my Vault. Those were kept for UM Accent/Skin purchases. I will keep them locked away for now (and probably use some them for the purpose I had in mind) but I will merge those two Gem piles when my birthday comes up - this is where the serious saving will begin. So now starts kind of a test run to see how much I'm able to save up in one month.

In other news, I got some Driftwood Logs and Coli Familiars by my own effort and from vormung. I just need 21 more of those materials now to get the Driftwood Baron! Yay! :>

New Familiars:
Wintermane Spearman Stonewatch Prince Hati Spotted Pukasloth

What I'm working on right now:

• Saving Gems for the Light Sprite. :'D (21 icon_gems.png)
  • Scavenging Materials for the Driftwood Baron. (Branch: 165/165 | Log: 94/115)
  • Saving money until my birthday comes up in July, to hopefully buy a Sprite with treasure. (3.87 mill icon_treasure.png)
  • Grinding the Coli as always.

Quote:
Donators wrote:
Thank you so much, pensandink, SkyesBride, fluffballofdoom, Metalevel, vormung and AlexiaSilver.
Mb4WK7U.png
+9 FR time || Missing Familiars
@Edra welp i'm pretty consistently broke RN! but i'm at 1.5mil on the sprite, so only 31.5mil to go XD XD

i'm seriously hoping that my colorwheel pairs give me some goooood babies! if so, then i can get some more paid off!
@Edra welp i'm pretty consistently broke RN! but i'm at 1.5mil on the sprite, so only 31.5mil to go XD XD

i'm seriously hoping that my colorwheel pairs give me some goooood babies! if so, then i can get some more paid off!
GkfDmNh.png
For the Mage, the equivalent of Berserker are Scholar @ChibiEnvyChan :D
And yeah, Concentration is the equivalent of Rally for the Mages :D

Yeah, Mages are pretty cools, especially for the Golem Workshop :D

What are the built of your dragons ? :D
You can answer me by pm if you want :D

Well, that depend where I'll grind ^^
Which one would you like, if I can do it ? :D

Woohoo, congrats for the familiars and material you got @Pinselohr :D
Good luck for getting the Light Sprite :D

I hope so for you @Pachirisu :D
It sure will help to get some pretty babies :D

Ooh, it's still a good little pile of treasures, that's great :D
For the Mage, the equivalent of Berserker are Scholar @ChibiEnvyChan :D
And yeah, Concentration is the equivalent of Rally for the Mages :D

Yeah, Mages are pretty cools, especially for the Golem Workshop :D

What are the built of your dragons ? :D
You can answer me by pm if you want :D

Well, that depend where I'll grind ^^
Which one would you like, if I can do it ? :D

Woohoo, congrats for the familiars and material you got @Pinselohr :D
Good luck for getting the Light Sprite :D

I hope so for you @Pachirisu :D
It sure will help to get some pretty babies :D

Ooh, it's still a good little pile of treasures, that's great :D
Days Into Quest: 57

New Familiar Status
The Clattercog Engineer dropped for me today, and with only three minutes before rollover as well. I also managed to get a Strangler, which will be sent to the familiar shop in a bit since I already have one. I now have 315 out of 423 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
Now that I have the Clattercog Engineer, my next target is the Coral Basilisk. I've skipped the Coarsefur Yeti, due to it being a boss familiar.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress on the Amberwing Waveskipper, I should reach level 21 tomorrow. Still waiting for the Seaweed Scavenger and Autumn Sea Dragon trades to cycle in. I now have enough materials to get two Autumn Sea Dragons when the trade cycles in.

Chest Familiar
No new progress.

Retired/Gem Familiar
Today was an good day for gems. Overall I made 176 gems from selling 1 piece of apparel, 1 Envenom, 1 Manticore Screamer, and 1 Hippocampus and 240 pieces of food. I think a lot of food sold since most of the food I put on the auction house expired, so I'll have to relist it. The current lowest earth Sprite price is 2400G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress. The Coarsefur Yeti was placed in this category since it's a boss familiar, and I want to collect all of the regular coliseum familiars before I go after the bosses.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

Days Into Quest: 57

New Familiar Status
The Clattercog Engineer dropped for me today, and with only three minutes before rollover as well. I also managed to get a Strangler, which will be sent to the familiar shop in a bit since I already have one. I now have 315 out of 423 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
Now that I have the Clattercog Engineer, my next target is the Coral Basilisk. I've skipped the Coarsefur Yeti, due to it being a boss familiar.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress on the Amberwing Waveskipper, I should reach level 21 tomorrow. Still waiting for the Seaweed Scavenger and Autumn Sea Dragon trades to cycle in. I now have enough materials to get two Autumn Sea Dragons when the trade cycles in.

Chest Familiar
No new progress.

Retired/Gem Familiar
Today was an good day for gems. Overall I made 176 gems from selling 1 piece of apparel, 1 Envenom, 1 Manticore Screamer, and 1 Hippocampus and 240 pieces of food. I think a lot of food sold since most of the food I put on the auction house expired, so I'll have to relist it. The current lowest earth Sprite price is 2400G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress. The Coarsefur Yeti was placed in this category since it's a boss familiar, and I want to collect all of the regular coliseum familiars before I go after the bosses.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You've made a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf, that's great :D
You've made a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf, that's great :D
@edra i've also got about 1.5mil in eggs hanging out in my vault (which really isn't that many eggs XD). that's at the prices right now, of course. i'm hoping they peak on the 7th. that's the day i'm selling them, at least! i'm assuming there will be a big uptick in people buying eggs to hatch on the 8th, with less buying more on the 8th itself!

but i may just list a couple at first and see how it goes? idk ;A; i was SUPER careful during LvP (i was in wind then) to sell my adults on saturday a couple hours before rollover. after all of mine had sold at about 30-32kt, the prices started dropping rapidly because time was running out and it was cheaper to buy hatchlings than to buy 30k adults to exalt immediately. i'm hoping to use that experience to help me get the most out of these eggs!
@edra i've also got about 1.5mil in eggs hanging out in my vault (which really isn't that many eggs XD). that's at the prices right now, of course. i'm hoping they peak on the 7th. that's the day i'm selling them, at least! i'm assuming there will be a big uptick in people buying eggs to hatch on the 8th, with less buying more on the 8th itself!

but i may just list a couple at first and see how it goes? idk ;A; i was SUPER careful during LvP (i was in wind then) to sell my adults on saturday a couple hours before rollover. after all of mine had sold at about 30-32kt, the prices started dropping rapidly because time was running out and it was cheaper to buy hatchlings than to buy 30k adults to exalt immediately. i'm hoping to use that experience to help me get the most out of these eggs!
GkfDmNh.png
Ah, I see @Pachirisu ^^

Do as you wish, after all, I think you'll lose nothing for trying ? ^^

Yup, using that experience to sell the eggs seem to be a good idea :D
Ah, I see @Pachirisu ^^

Do as you wish, after all, I think you'll lose nothing for trying ? ^^

Yup, using that experience to sell the eggs seem to be a good idea :D
Another update! I've been selling more fest apparel so I got a few mopre gems. I'm working my way through my dragon leveling slowly as well. [center][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/fe55a2ba2875b51f5ab46f5f09c720f0/tumblr_o2wq01MvnL1ulofs2o9_500.png[/img] [center][item= Light sprite] 16 009/50 000 gems 472 080 treasure on hand[/center] [center][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/fe55a2ba2875b51f5ab46f5f09c720f0/tumblr_o2wq01MvnL1ulofs2o9_500.png[/img] [/center] For those who wanted a ping: @Edra [url=http://mibella-fr.tumblr.com/post/139730895646/heres-some-fancy-dividers-i-made-for-my-bios]Dividers made by Mibella #47497[/url]
Another update! I've been selling more fest apparel so I got a few mopre gems. I'm working my way through my dragon leveling slowly as well.
tumblr_o2wq01MvnL1ulofs2o9_500.png

Light Sprite
16 009/50 000 gems
472 080 treasure on hand

tumblr_o2wq01MvnL1ulofs2o9_500.png

For those who wanted a ping:
@Edra

Dividers made by Mibella #47497
That's great @Snowfarm, you're progressing well :D
That's great @Snowfarm, you're progressing well :D
Update of the day

I got 351 gems thanks to the sale of spare Nature Festival items, potions and a bit of food, so I now have 2105 gems :D

That's good, only 400 gems and it's the halfway mark of the 5k gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @QueenParda @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi
Update of the day

I got 351 gems thanks to the sale of spare Nature Festival items, potions and a bit of food, so I now have 2105 gems :D

That's good, only 400 gems and it's the halfway mark of the 5k gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @QueenParda @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 430 431