Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 334 335 336 337 338 ... 430 431
Look like the familiars keep dropping, that's cool @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Look like the familiars keep dropping, that's cool @NorthWhiteWolf :D
@Edra
Thanks! :)
@Edra
Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 122 gems, meaning I now have 4198 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami
Update of the day

I got 122 gems, meaning I now have 4198 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/335#post_24700179]link to first post[/url] [b]Training my coli team[/b] - I borrowed a pair of level 25s until sunday and battling is so much easier with them! My team is now 11,13,13. I enjoy training in the kelpbeds most. I got my 2000 battle badge today aswell while trying to collect the last few familiars I need in the training fields. I picked up a coral carpenter and then did some battles in the woodland path. I picked up a strangler and a rally there which I'm extremely excited about! If my rally listing sells I'll have enough gems to buy a red daredevil cover for my new Night Warrior Saffron. Project link bellow [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/1544085][img]http://i.imgur.com/HKrGNct.png[/img][/url] - I've been opening my strange chests and traded notn stuff for a bunch of the battlestones I needed. I'm just missing: 1 Ambush, 3 Eliminate, 1 Diseased Might, 1 Aquatic Might, 1 Dark Might. I have all the berserkers and all but 1 ambush that I'll need. - I got my 10 exalt badge from buying and training fodder. (gem adults are quite cheap) [b]Training Fields Familiars I'm missing[/b] [item=amaranth moth][item=crimson emperor]
link to first post

Training my coli team
- I borrowed a pair of level 25s until sunday and battling is so much easier with them! My team is now 11,13,13. I enjoy training in the kelpbeds most. I got my 2000 battle badge today aswell while trying to collect the last few familiars I need in the training fields. I picked up a coral carpenter and then did some battles in the woodland path. I picked up a strangler and a rally there which I'm extremely excited about! If my rally listing sells I'll have enough gems to buy a red daredevil cover for my new Night Warrior Saffron. Project link bellow

HKrGNct.png

- I've been opening my strange chests and traded notn stuff for a bunch of the battlestones I needed. I'm just missing: 1 Ambush, 3 Eliminate, 1 Diseased Might, 1 Aquatic Might, 1 Dark Might. I have all the berserkers and all but 1 ambush that I'll need.
- I got my 10 exalt badge from buying and training fodder. (gem adults are quite cheap)

Training Fields Familiars I'm missing
Amaranth Moth Crimson Emperor
h001Ndn.pngHKrGNct.png
[center][size=6]Collect (almost) ALL the familiars Quest![/size] Hello! My name is Phenri and I'm a familiar [s]addict[/s] collector! I already did a Light Sprite quest in this thread but since I've lost it, I am unable to update but I did finally get it! So now it's onto collecting the rest of the familiars which are not KS-exclusive. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/193#post_21721887]Chapter 1: Small Beginnings![/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/227#post_22255881]Chapter 2: The Adventure Continues![/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/241#post_22497124]Chapter 3: Fire in September![/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/261#post_22947993]Chapter 4: A Yeti Appears![/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/273#post_23288102]Chapter 5: Fishy New Friends![/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/287#post_23598267]Chapter 6: The Akirbeak Lands![/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/325#post_24374780]Chapter 7: Nights of Trickery![/url] [/center] [size=4]Obtained this month[/size] [columns] [item=Swamphaunt Kelpie] 23rd Jan. [nextcol] [item=Kelpie] 23rd Jan. [nextcol] [item= Frozen Goblin] 22nd Jan. [nextcol] [item=cactus marzal] 9th Jan. [nextcol] [item=Melon marzal] 5th Jan. [nextcol] [item=Frost Delver] 1st Jan. [/columns] [size=4]Curretly targeting[/size] [item=Stone Borer] [b]Time farmed:[/b] ~8.20 hr. [b]Frost Delver encounters:[/b] 9 [b]Stone Borer encounters:[/b] 13 [b]Noteable loot:[/b] [item=scrapmetal tracker]x3 [item=chromefeather lookout] [item=Toolbox]x20 [item=coppercoil creeper]x2 [item=unhatched Light Egg] [item=steelhound] [item=monkey wrench]x2 [item=clattercog engineer] [item=Spellbound golem] [item=construction Mith] [item=black iron creeper] ----- [size=4]Total list of missing familiars:[/size] Gem store: [item=Black Dwarf Unicorn][item=Candycane Xolo][item=Dwarf Unicorn][item=Fluted Pukasloth][item=Melprin][item=Rivermouth Flatbill][item=Roundhorn Melprin][item=Shimmering Xolo][item=Spotted Pukasloth] Coli: [item=Stone Borer][item=spiney whale] Gathering: [item=Hippojay][item=Tender Larail][item=Garden Larail][item=lurefish][item=Longjaw lurefish] Kickstarter and Beta: [item=Bone Fiend][item=Skycat][item=Golden Idol][item=Cog frog][item=Boolean] [size=1]Lol, yeah, like those are ever gonna happend![/size] A big thank you to the incredibly generous people who have donated familiars to my collection - you know who you are! May Plaguemum bless you with lots of eggs and good rng, you deserve it! <3 Selfping to not loose this! @Phenri
Collect (almost) ALL the familiars Quest!

Hello! My name is Phenri and I'm a familiar addict collector!
I already did a Light Sprite quest in this thread but since I've lost it, I am unable to update but I did finally get it! So now it's onto collecting the rest of the familiars which are not KS-exclusive.

Chapter 1: Small Beginnings!
Chapter 2: The Adventure Continues!
Chapter 3: Fire in September!
Chapter 4: A Yeti Appears!
Chapter 5: Fishy New Friends!
Chapter 6: The Akirbeak Lands!
Chapter 7: Nights of Trickery!

Obtained this month
Swamphaunt Kelpie
23rd Jan.
Kelpie
23rd Jan.
Frozen Goblin
22nd Jan.
Cactus Marzal
9th Jan.
Melon Marzal
5th Jan.
Frost Delver
1st Jan.

Curretly targeting
Stone Borer
Time farmed: ~8.20 hr.
Frost Delver encounters: 9
Stone Borer encounters: 13
Noteable loot:
Scrapmetal Tracker x3 Chromefeather Lookout Toolbox x20 Coppercoil Creeper x2
Unhatched Light Egg Steelhound Monkey Wrench x2 Clattercog Engineer
Spellbound Golem Construction Mith Black Iron Creeper

Total list of missing familiars:

Gem store:
Black Dwarf Unicorn Candycane Xolo Dwarf Unicorn Fluted Pukasloth Melprin Rivermouth Flatbill Roundhorn Melprin Shimmering Xolo Spotted Pukasloth

Coli:
Stone Borer Spiney Whale

Gathering:
Hippojay Tender Larail Garden Larail Lurefish Longjaw Lurefish

Kickstarter and Beta:
Bone Fiend Skycat Golden Idol Cog Frog Boolean
Lol, yeah, like those are ever gonna happend!

A big thank you to the incredibly generous people who have donated familiars to my collection - you know who you are! May Plaguemum bless you with lots of eggs and good rng, you deserve it! <3

Selfping to not loose this! @Phenri
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
@Edra
Can you add me to your ping list? I decided that my next journey will be LS as well :D
@Edra
Can you add me to your ping list? I decided that my next journey will be LS as well :D
It's been a month since my last update. I would like to thank @Iridaceae for donating 4 familiars some weeks ago and I would love to give an extra special thank you to @SkyWanderer helped me gather skinks from the beginning of July. So, so, so grateful. I now have 1,420 gems. Not sure if I should buy one of the cheaper sprites now or start straight from the most expensive and save up for the light sprite. [item=oceansurf magus][item=waveswell sorcerer][item=tradewinds gull][item=murkbottom gull][item=mottled sea serpent][item=cinderkelp loach][item=tendril loach][item=autumn millifae][item=spring millifae][item=crumbling goblin][item=agol][item=anomalous skink][item=conjoined skink][item=rhodochrosite crane][item=swiftfoot slayer][item=wetland unicorn] @Edra Five months of slight activity has brought be numerous "openable" items XD I now have 1,527 items to open. I shall open my chests and knickknacks tomorrow ^v^ Will do another chest save up for 2017 starting from the very beginning of the year instead of mid way. v.v @SkyyeofEmber
It's been a month since my last update. I would like to thank @Iridaceae for donating 4 familiars some weeks ago and I would love to give an extra special thank you to @SkyWanderer helped me gather skinks from the beginning of July. So, so, so grateful. I now have 1,420 gems. Not sure if I should buy one of the cheaper sprites now or start straight from the most expensive and save up for the light sprite.

Oceansurf Magus Waveswell Sorcerer Tradewinds Gull Murkbottom Gull Mottled Sea Serpent Cinderkelp Loach Tendril Loach Autumn Millifae Spring Millifae Crumbling Goblin Agol Anomalous Skink Conjoined Skink Rhodochrosite Crane Swiftfoot Slayer Wetland Unicorn

@Edra

Five months of slight activity has brought be numerous "openable" items XD
I now have 1,527 items to open. I shall open my chests and knickknacks tomorrow ^v^ Will do another chest save up for 2017 starting from the very beginning of the year instead of mid way. v.v

@SkyyeofEmber
Dani's Familiar Quest (and more)9W6bZar.png

kaKc7gV.png
Days Into Quest: 271

New Familiar Status
I got the Venomblade Assassin to drop while grinding for chests, so I now have 440 out of 489 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I'm back to grinding for non-boss coliseum familiars. I'm down to three, all in the Golem Workshop. My current target is the Scrapmetal Tracker, then I need to get the Sentinel Mith and Steelhound. While grinding, a Citrine Cave Jewel and Clattercog Engineer dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Still gathering up the remaining materials needed for a Driftwood Baron. I only need 22 more driftwood logs. I've been scavenging in plague, so I'm also trying to get the last 13 Black Bishops for the Wispwillow Peryton trade.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! I've opened the last of my Festival chests and have gotten a Serpentine Lamp, Smoldering Sconce, Crystal Carrier, Living Sculpture, and Veiled Vision to drop.

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I'm back to saving gems for retired familiars now that the NotN is pretty much over. It was a pretty successful NotN, I got a new dragon, completed some gening projects, bought a lair expansion, bought another apparel slot, acquired all of the new familiars, vistas, most of the apparel, etc. I had 885 gems left over from sales during NotN, so I have added those to my other gems for the Red-Footed Akirbeak. The current lowest AH price for one is 9400G

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 271

New Familiar Status
I got the Venomblade Assassin to drop while grinding for chests, so I now have 440 out of 489 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I'm back to grinding for non-boss coliseum familiars. I'm down to three, all in the Golem Workshop. My current target is the Scrapmetal Tracker, then I need to get the Sentinel Mith and Steelhound. While grinding, a Citrine Cave Jewel and Clattercog Engineer dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Still gathering up the remaining materials needed for a Driftwood Baron. I only need 22 more driftwood logs. I've been scavenging in plague, so I'm also trying to get the last 13 Black Bishops for the Wispwillow Peryton trade.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! I've opened the last of my Festival chests and have gotten a Serpentine Lamp, Smoldering Sconce, Crystal Carrier, Living Sculpture, and Veiled Vision to drop.

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I'm back to saving gems for retired familiars now that the NotN is pretty much over. It was a pretty successful NotN, I got a new dragon, completed some gening projects, bought a lair expansion, bought another apparel slot, acquired all of the new familiars, vistas, most of the apparel, etc. I had 885 gems left over from sales during NotN, so I have added those to my other gems for the Red-Footed Akirbeak. The current lowest AH price for one is 9400G

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You've made a really good progress @danijust and @NorthWhiteWolf, that's cool :D

Okay, I added you to the list @Discovered ^^

Good luck with the quest ^^

If you have a pinglist, don't hesitate to add me ^^
You've made a really good progress @danijust and @NorthWhiteWolf, that's cool :D

Okay, I added you to the list @Discovered ^^

Good luck with the quest ^^

If you have a pinglist, don't hesitate to add me ^^
1 2 ... 334 335 336 337 338 ... 430 431