Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 333 334 335 336 337 ... 430 431
@Edra

Almost at another payment! Good job :D
@Edra

Almost at another payment! Good job :D
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
He he, thank you @Tune ^^

You're right, and I'm happy with that ^^
He he, thank you @Tune ^^

You're right, and I'm happy with that ^^
I'm Blushbird! My goal is to get my coli team to level 25 and collect as many familiars as I can along the way. [b][u]Training my coli team[/u] [/b]- I've kept a tab open yesterday and today and battled off and on throughout the day. My team is now level 10,10,8 respectively and I have the 1000 battle badge so I guess you could say things are getting pretty serious. I've spent the majority of my time in the training fields because I don't have eliminates yet and I seem to get lucky with strange chests there. But I've a;so been training in the woodland and burnt forest. It took me forever to get my first familiar drop (500+ battle badge and not one familiar) I am not a disney princess. So sad. -managed to train 3 dragons to level 6 for exalting in the burnt forest with my level 8s(now 10s) -Requested to borrow a team of level 25s to help boost my team. That would be wonderful. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/337#post_24722162]lvl 11,13,13 Dec 31st[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/338#post_24761240]lvl 17 Jan 1st[/url] [u][b]Completed Collecting:[/b] [/u]Training Fields [b][u]Familiars I'm missing from woodland path:[/u][/b] [item=Basilisk][item=cockatrice][item=crimson emperor][item=blooming strangler][item=bluefin charger][item=clown charger][item=sakura owl][item=Janustrap][item=greenroot Janustrap][item=bamboo phytocat][item=Coral Basilisk][item=grouse basilisk][b][/b]
I'm Blushbird! My goal is to get my coli team to level 25 and collect as many familiars as I can along the way.

Training my coli team
- I've kept a tab open yesterday and today and battled off and on throughout the day. My team is now level 10,10,8 respectively and I have the 1000 battle badge so I guess you could say things are getting pretty serious. I've spent the majority of my time in the training fields because I don't have eliminates yet and I seem to get lucky with strange chests there. But I've a;so been training in the woodland and burnt forest. It took me forever to get my first familiar drop (500+ battle badge and not one familiar) I am not a disney princess. So sad.
-managed to train 3 dragons to level 6 for exalting in the burnt forest with my level 8s(now 10s)
-Requested to borrow a team of level 25s to help boost my team. That would be wonderful.

lvl 11,13,13 Dec 31st
lvl 17 Jan 1st

Completed Collecting:
Training Fields

Familiars I'm missing from woodland path:
Basilisk Cockatrice Crimson Emperor Blooming Strangler Bluefin Charger Clown Charger Sakura Owl Janustrap Greenroot Janustrap Bamboo Phytocat Coral Basilisk Grouse Basilisk
h001Ndn.pngHKrGNct.png

Some more progress in earning treasure for my gene projects!

SCROLLS: I have a couple of gene projects that I need scrolls for. They're for my dragons Duke (my David Bowie fandragon), Parvaneh (my birthday dragon from this year), and this GenOne (my legacy starter).

PROGRESS: most of these need to be brewed and I'm going to leave that for after NotN
Duke - (scry) Skink, Toxin, Spines
Parvaneh - (scry) Skydancer, Poison
GenOne - (scry) Nocturne, Skink, Toxin, Scales
Cash money total for these projects (with dom discount for MP things): 1.091.500t
Cash money reserved for these projects: 700.000t 900.000t

Some more progress in earning treasure for my gene projects!

SCROLLS: I have a couple of gene projects that I need scrolls for. They're for my dragons Duke (my David Bowie fandragon), Parvaneh (my birthday dragon from this year), and this GenOne (my legacy starter).

PROGRESS: most of these need to be brewed and I'm going to leave that for after NotN
Duke - (scry) Skink, Toxin, Spines
Parvaneh - (scry) Skydancer, Poison
GenOne - (scry) Nocturne, Skink, Toxin, Scales
Cash money total for these projects (with dom discount for MP things): 1.091.500t
Cash money reserved for these projects: 700.000t 900.000t
uPXdQfI.png
Ooh, just a bit more, and you'll have saved enough cash for your project @annadandelion, that's great :D
Ooh, just a bit more, and you'll have saved enough cash for your project @annadandelion, that's great :D
@Edra Yup, and just in time for the end of NotN, I can start brewing the genes right away :) Thank you! You're making neat progress yourself, at this rate you'll soon have half of that Light Sprite paid off! Well done!
@Edra Yup, and just in time for the end of NotN, I can start brewing the genes right away :) Thank you! You're making neat progress yourself, at this rate you'll soon have half of that Light Sprite paid off! Well done!
uPXdQfI.png
You're welcome @annadandelion ^^

Ooh, that's great, then :D

Thank you ^^
He he, I hope so ^^
You're welcome @annadandelion ^^

Ooh, that's great, then :D

Thank you ^^
He he, I hope so ^^
OK, been a while since I last checked in. I'm now up to 195k treasure and 1150 gems. So close!
@Edra
OK, been a while since I last checked in. I'm now up to 195k treasure and 1150 gems. So close!
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
That's a great progress @theplait13 :D
That's a great progress @theplait13 :D
Days Into Quest: 270

New Familiar Status
No new progress.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. A Blueband Duelist, Swiftfoot Slayer, and 2 Centaur Berserkers dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Still gathering up the remaining materials needed for a Driftwood Baron.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! I've been opening Festival chests and have gotten a Jawlocker, Masked Pantom, 2 Living Sculptures, Veiled Vision, Living Luminance, Spellbound Tome, and Glowing Globe to drop.

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
On Hold for the Festival.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 270

New Familiar Status
No new progress.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. A Blueband Duelist, Swiftfoot Slayer, and 2 Centaur Berserkers dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Still gathering up the remaining materials needed for a Driftwood Baron.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! I've been opening Festival chests and have gotten a Jawlocker, Masked Pantom, 2 Living Sculptures, Veiled Vision, Living Luminance, Spellbound Tome, and Glowing Globe to drop.

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
On Hold for the Festival.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
1 2 ... 333 334 335 336 337 ... 430 431