Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 315 316 317 318 319 ... 430 431
Well, I have 29283 gems left to pay for the Light Sprite @ChibiEnvyChan :D

Ooh, that's a great progress :D
Well, I have 29283 gems left to pay for the Light Sprite @ChibiEnvyChan :D

Ooh, that's a great progress :D
Days Into Quest: 245

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. A Brown River Flight dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Had 2 Ferrets drop.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was ok for gems! I made 43G from selling a Corpse Cleaner, and 80 pieces of food. The lowest current AH price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 10,000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 245

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. A Brown River Flight dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Had 2 Ferrets drop.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was ok for gems! I made 43G from selling a Corpse Cleaner, and 80 pieces of food. The lowest current AH price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 10,000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're making some progress, that's good @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're making some progress, that's good @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
@Edra

Thanks! :)
@Edra

Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 136 gems, putting my total to 1294 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
Update of the day

I got 136 gems, putting my total to 1294 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
@Edra

:D I'm relieved I no longer have to scramble for that large amount. X.x It was insane getting that in about two to three months, but worth it... since I have a feeling they'll go up in price. :/ Pretty much gave up with anything KS since I'd be saving forever. *flails* Of course, I could liquidate a few things. Ah well. I have time to decide.
@Edra

:D I'm relieved I no longer have to scramble for that large amount. X.x It was insane getting that in about two to three months, but worth it... since I have a feeling they'll go up in price. :/ Pretty much gave up with anything KS since I'd be saving forever. *flails* Of course, I could liquidate a few things. Ah well. I have time to decide.
Please ping me if you want me to read something.
Light's Baldwin Trading Thread
ColiforLife_zpscbfcm2si.jpg
I agree it's a good thing that you don't have to work for getting that in a short time @ChibiEnvyChan ^^
You're right it's worth it :D

Good luck with your decision ^^
I agree it's a good thing that you don't have to work for getting that in a short time @ChibiEnvyChan ^^
You're right it's worth it :D

Good luck with your decision ^^
Fallout
Seraphim
Foxfire

Arcane warrior
Dusty nebulae
Magical tint

And a Stone Chest

:D @Edra

Thanks. It's funny how I have more of the other flights than my own flight for 2013 skins... Hehehehehe. Then again I believe those to be very, very, very pricey. *sweatdrops* Ah well at least I don't have to collect all of them. Have two. I think four to go. *flails*
Fallout
Seraphim
Foxfire

Arcane warrior
Dusty nebulae
Magical tint

And a Stone Chest

:D @Edra

Thanks. It's funny how I have more of the other flights than my own flight for 2013 skins... Hehehehehe. Then again I believe those to be very, very, very pricey. *sweatdrops* Ah well at least I don't have to collect all of them. Have two. I think four to go. *flails*
Please ping me if you want me to read something.
Light's Baldwin Trading Thread
ColiforLife_zpscbfcm2si.jpg
The names are cool :D

You're welcome @ChibiEnvyChan ^^

Ha ha, yeah, it's funny, and you're right, the Light one are surely really expensive :o

Ooh, two to four seem quite manageable, depending of the price ^^
The names are cool :D

You're welcome @ChibiEnvyChan ^^

Ha ha, yeah, it's funny, and you're right, the Light one are surely really expensive :o

Ooh, two to four seem quite manageable, depending of the price ^^
1 2 ... 315 316 317 318 319 ... 430 431