Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 313 314 315 316 317 ... 430 431
@Edra
Thanks! :)
@Edra
Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 25 gems, putting my total to 892 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
Update of the day

I got 25 gems, putting my total to 892 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
So, although I had a very good day at the coli and maxed out at the fairgrounds, I ended up spending most of that on a gene, so I've only got 3k treasure. However, I had enough sales of skins and holiday currency to give me 929 gems.
Here's hoping I can somehow manage to get the remaining 271 gems soon.
@Edra
So, although I had a very good day at the coli and maxed out at the fairgrounds, I ended up spending most of that on a gene, so I've only got 3k treasure. However, I had enough sales of skins and holiday currency to give me 929 gems.
Here's hoping I can somehow manage to get the remaining 271 gems soon.
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
At least, you got what needed @theplait13 ^^
Good luck for getting the remaining gems you need ^^
At least, you got what needed @theplait13 ^^
Good luck for getting the remaining gems you need ^^
Days Into Quest: 242

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. A Parasitic Fungus and Centaur Berserker dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
On hold for the festival.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was good for gems! I made 110G from selling 1 Dwarf Truffle, 1 Cragward Custodian, and 200 pieces of food. The lowest current AH price for the Golden Bantam Fangar is 1800G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 242

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. A Parasitic Fungus and Centaur Berserker dropped.

On hold for the festival.

Completed! (For now....)

Today was good for gems! I made 110G from selling 1 Dwarf Truffle, 1 Cragward Custodian, and 200 pieces of food. The lowest current AH price for the Golden Bantam Fangar is 1800G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

And it's good to see that the price for the familiar you want is dropping at least a bit ^^
That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

And it's good to see that the price for the familiar you want is dropping at least a bit ^^
Update of the day

I got 10 gems, so I now have 902 gems ^^

Cool, just 98 gems, and I'll reach the 1000 gems mark :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 10 gems, so I now have 902 gems ^^

Cool, just 98 gems, and I'll reach the 1000 gems mark :D

Pinglist

So, thanks to a sale, I managed to get the remaining gems I need, and now Warren is done! He looks like this now. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3918252] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/39183/3918252_350.png[/img] [/url] Next up is Davis. He's getting Glimmer. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17948642] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/179487/17948642_350.png[/img] [/url] With 138 gems and 68k treasure, I'm off to a good start I think. @Edra
So, thanks to a sale, I managed to get the remaining gems I need, and now Warren is done!
He looks like this now.

3918252_350.png

Next up is Davis. He's getting Glimmer.

17948642_350.png

With 138 gems and 68k treasure, I'm off to a good start I think.
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
Days Into Quest: 243

New Familiar Status
No new familiars. Last night of the festival!

Coliseum Familiar Status
A Cursed Bat, and Bramble Guardian dropped.

No new progress.

Completed! (For now....)

Today was ok for gems! I made 63G from selling 180 pieces of food. The lowest current AH price for the Golden Bantam Fangar is 1800G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

Days Into Quest: 243

New Familiar Status
No new familiars. Last night of the festival!

Coliseum Familiar Status
A Cursed Bat, and Bramble Guardian dropped.

No new progress.

Completed! (For now....)

Today was ok for gems! I made 63G from selling 180 pieces of food. The lowest current AH price for the Golden Bantam Fangar is 1800G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

1 2 ... 313 314 315 316 317 ... 430 431