Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 307 308 309 310 311 ... 430 431
That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Good luck for getting the Golden Bantam Fangar :D

Good luck for getting the Golden Bantam Fangar :D
@Edra
Thanks! :)
@Edra
Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 12 gems, so I now have 588 gems in my vault ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
Update of the day

I got 12 gems, so I now have 588 gems in my vault ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
[ANKER POST]
I have managed to get up to 441/464 familiars since the last time I posted!
This has been a super good last few days for familiars and I'm so proud!
Also I've almost completed my collection of Coli Bosses. Only the whales to gooo~

DO NOT PING ME!
[ANKER POST]
I have managed to get up to 441/464 familiars since the last time I posted!
This has been a super good last few days for familiars and I'm so proud!
Also I've almost completed my collection of Coli Bosses. Only the whales to gooo~

DO NOT PING ME!
shop_banner.png
After many days of low auction sales and low energy for grinding, the next payment has been made.

We are now at 15,000 gems remaining.

Users pinged: @Mibby @TheAnimatorGamer @Paperdragon337 @DraweeDragon @IvoryFrost @shayminluvr @Surpirate @PaperGryphon @WildHunt @Nixifer @luvloveless @Airyu @Hyacinthus @GraceWinters @Sunset @BlackJay @Shikoire @Thoracosaurus @WithaZed @Avarice @Pieks @Pachirisu @kurifurinkan @Stannum @PhoenixMiko @Ichamo @Triibu @Aspyria @Osthra @Moell @Arkellon @TheDwarfQueen @NyxHeart @Arenfelle @Ponythekidrs @After @mokalynn @quailheart @Sounata @StStrawburry @Kaide @Selki @Zyanith @Naamah @FretfulSardines @Wildehearted @WynterDragen @Elininjakat @RayAnneliese @HowlingGale @Edra @Elubviq
After many days of low auction sales and low energy for grinding, the next payment has been made.

We are now at 15,000 gems remaining.

Users pinged: @Mibby @TheAnimatorGamer @Paperdragon337 @DraweeDragon @IvoryFrost @shayminluvr @Surpirate @PaperGryphon @WildHunt @Nixifer @luvloveless @Airyu @Hyacinthus @GraceWinters @Sunset @BlackJay @Shikoire @Thoracosaurus @WithaZed @Avarice @Pieks @Pachirisu @kurifurinkan @Stannum @PhoenixMiko @Ichamo @Triibu @Aspyria @Osthra @Moell @Arkellon @TheDwarfQueen @NyxHeart @Arenfelle @Ponythekidrs @After @mokalynn @quailheart @Sounata @StStrawburry @Kaide @Selki @Zyanith @Naamah @FretfulSardines @Wildehearted @WynterDragen @Elininjakat @RayAnneliese @HowlingGale @Edra @Elubviq
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png
Congrats for your progress @Syntax, you're almost there :D
Congrats for your progress @Syntax, you're almost there :D
Days Into Quest: 233

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. The Woodland Turkey has returned until the 30th, so I'm currently grinding for it. So far a Dappled Seal, Sunset Lasher, Maren Shark Hunter, Black Wolf, and Elk dropped while grindingS

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Two more Juvenile Prairie kinks dropped. I only need 1 more. Maybe I can exchange my spare Weird Purple Skink for one.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was good for gems! I made 58G from selling 200 pieces of food. The lowest current AH price for the Golden Bantam Fangar is 1990G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 233

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. The Woodland Turkey has returned until the 30th, so I'm currently grinding for it. So far a Dappled Seal, Sunset Lasher, Maren Shark Hunter, Black Wolf, and Elk dropped while grindingS

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Two more Juvenile Prairie kinks dropped. I only need 1 more. Maybe I can exchange my spare Weird Purple Skink for one.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was good for gems! I made 58G from selling 200 pieces of food. The lowest current AH price for the Golden Bantam Fangar is 1990G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

I'm sure you'll get that familiar in no time at this rate ^^

I'm sure you'll get that familiar in no time at this rate ^^
@Edra

Thanks! It actually just dropped for me! Now I'm just trying to figure out if I should try to get more to hoard, or go back to grinding for the River Muck.
@Edra

Thanks! It actually just dropped for me! Now I'm just trying to figure out if I should try to get more to hoard, or go back to grinding for the River Muck.
1 2 ... 307 308 309 310 311 ... 430 431