Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 205 206 207 208 209 ... 430 431
Update of the day

Yesterday, I couldn't update since I had things to do IRL ^^

So, I got 55 gems, putting my total to 3325 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1
Update of the day

Yesterday, I couldn't update since I had things to do IRL ^^

So, I got 55 gems, putting my total to 3325 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1
@Pinselohr @NorthWhiteWolf

Aaaa make sure you go and get the Fox Rats from the marketplace while they are cycled in!! Last time that happened was way over a year ago so its a really good idea to grab em while they are available (the prices hit over 3kg recently in the AH) (i was only missing the downy fox rat from -nearly- complete collection and i want to share my joy aaaaa)
@Pinselohr @NorthWhiteWolf

Aaaa make sure you go and get the Fox Rats from the marketplace while they are cycled in!! Last time that happened was way over a year ago so its a really good idea to grab em while they are available (the prices hit over 3kg recently in the AH) (i was only missing the downy fox rat from -nearly- complete collection and i want to share my joy aaaaa)
I'm now up to 570k treasure and 1042 gems. Hopefully, with the sale of dragons, familiars and apparel, that should rise.
@Edra
I'm now up to 570k treasure and 1042 gems. Hopefully, with the sale of dragons, familiars and apparel, that should rise.
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
That's great @theplait13 :D
I hope your sales are a success :D
That's great @theplait13 :D
I hope your sales are a success :D
@Edra - Nice progress! :D
@Edra - Nice progress! :D
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
Update 12, End of Week 8

Coli Familiars' Club
No new familiars.

Bamboo Falls: 8 / 15
Mire: 12 / 15
Collected familiars: 199 / 238
Completed venues: 7 / 16

Light Sprite Fundraiser
Exalted some more fodders. Item sales slowed down.

Current balance:
Gems: 1,400 (+50)
Treasure: 410,000 (+160,000)

I won't be online for quite a while due to circumstances, so hope to reach Golem Workshop till end of August is outta window. I might come back from time to time.
Link to main post
Update 12, End of Week 8

Coli Familiars' Club
No new familiars.

Bamboo Falls: 8 / 15
Mire: 12 / 15
Collected familiars: 199 / 238
Completed venues: 7 / 16

Light Sprite Fundraiser
Exalted some more fodders. Item sales slowed down.

Current balance:
Gems: 1,400 (+50)
Treasure: 410,000 (+160,000)

I won't be online for quite a while due to circumstances, so hope to reach Golem Workshop till end of August is outta window. I might come back from time to time.
Link to main post
Here be Dragons!

light_banner.png ice_banner.png wind_banner.pngfire_banner.pngshadow_banner.png
@Edra
Thanks!

@Triibu
Thanks for letting me know! I just got the Downy Fox Rat, 12 more gems until I can get the Fawn Fox Rat!

@Edra
Thanks!

@Triibu
Thanks for letting me know! I just got the Downy Fox Rat, 12 more gems until I can get the Fawn Fox Rat!

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Days Into Quest: 132

New Familiar Status
The Fox Rats are back until the 20th! I bought the Downy Fox Rat today, so I now have 344 out of 431 familiars!

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Only an Octoflyer dropped for me. The Kelp Beds really don't like me in terms of familiars.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. Still waiting for the Glossy Duskrat and Perching Java Sparrow trades to appear.

Chest Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was ok for gems! In total I made 50G from selling 150 pieces of food. I'm putting the Lightning Sprite quest temporarily on hold. The Fox Rats have been cycled in until the 20th and I want to get both while they're relatively cheap.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
The Downy Fox rat has been removed from this section.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

Days Into Quest: 132

New Familiar Status
The Fox Rats are back until the 20th! I bought the Downy Fox Rat today, so I now have 344 out of 431 familiars!

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Only an Octoflyer dropped for me. The Kelp Beds really don't like me in terms of familiars.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. Still waiting for the Glossy Duskrat and Perching Java Sparrow trades to appear.

Chest Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was ok for gems! In total I made 50G from selling 150 pieces of food. I'm putting the Lightning Sprite quest temporarily on hold. The Fox Rats have been cycled in until the 20th and I want to get both while they're relatively cheap.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
The Downy Fox rat has been removed from this section.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Good luck for getting the foxrat @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Thank you @heartcrusher1 ^^

You're making some good progress, that's great @Akirasip :D
Good luck for getting the foxrat @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Thank you @heartcrusher1 ^^

You're making some good progress, that's great @Akirasip :D
Update of the day

I got 56 gems, so I now have 3381 gems :D
The pile of gems is growing, slowly, but surely :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 56 gems, so I now have 3381 gems :D
The pile of gems is growing, slowly, but surely :D

Pinglist

1 2 ... 205 206 207 208 209 ... 430 431