Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 ... 430 431
@Edra

Yup, earning gems for those is definitely going to take awhile. Here's a link to the Bone Fiend thread if you are interested. I also found a thread selling a Skycat and Cog Frog. Good to know that people are still selling them at least.
@Edra

Yup, earning gems for those is definitely going to take awhile. Here's a link to the Bone Fiend thread if you are interested. I also found a thread selling a Skycat and Cog Frog. Good to know that people are still selling them at least.
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Yeah, it's a good thing that some peoples still sell them @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Yeah, it's a good thing that some peoples still sell them @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 84 gems, so I now have 3469 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon
Update of the day

I got 84 gems, so I now have 3469 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon
@edra
Great job! Good luck for another day of saving :D

As for me I got lucky today. I got a more vista and sold it and also an egg and in the process for selling it! I also remembered that I have skins and accents to sell!! I made a bit off if that as well. I did start a leveling service as well so nice I'm hanging out in the coli anyway so hopefully that will kick off soon.

I have 19 982/50 000 and 317 308 treasure.
@edra
Great job! Good luck for another day of saving :D

As for me I got lucky today. I got a more vista and sold it and also an egg and in the process for selling it! I also remembered that I have skins and accents to sell!! I made a bit off if that as well. I did start a leveling service as well so nice I'm hanging out in the coli anyway so hopefully that will kick off soon.

I have 19 982/50 000 and 317 308 treasure.
Thank you @Snowfarm ^^

Oh, that's great :D

I hope you'll be successful :D
Thank you @Snowfarm ^^

Oh, that's great :D

I hope you'll be successful :D
@Edra

Nice, the 2nd payment will be done soon if you keeps this up :P

I'm pausing my Lightning Sprite quest at the moment because I found a specific accent for one of my dragons (which cost 1,500 gems) I don't touch my vaulted sprite gems at all but I got 677 on hand for the accent so I'm almost halfway to it :D

I might convert my treasure, depends on if I can wait for the accent or not
@Edra

Nice, the 2nd payment will be done soon if you keeps this up :P

I'm pausing my Lightning Sprite quest at the moment because I found a specific accent for one of my dragons (which cost 1,500 gems) I don't touch my vaulted sprite gems at all but I got 677 on hand for the accent so I'm almost halfway to it :D

I might convert my treasure, depends on if I can wait for the accent or not
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
Thank you @Tune ^^

I hope so too :D

Ah, that's great if you found the accent you were looking for :D
Good luck for getting it and your Lightning Sprite :D
Thank you @Tune ^^

I hope so too :D

Ah, that's great if you found the accent you were looking for :D
Good luck for getting it and your Lightning Sprite :D
[center][color=B51212][size=5][b]~Caught Red-Footed~[/b][/size][/color] or @WreckNRule's Quest for the Red-Footed Akirbeak [b]Goal: 12,000g[/b] [item=red-footed akirbeak] [b]Date Started:[/b] 6/16/16 [b]Current Funds:[/b] 1,007k (+226k ~) 5600g (+100g ~) [/center] Quick update from work because I may not be able to post later. More bears sold and I was able to coli for about an hour before work today! I'm back over a million, too, so I will be buying gems at some point. I also got a Marvelous Sweater in a gilded chest I got from bonding with familiars earlier. Its now up on the AH for 90g, so that will help when it sells! I did some more math on my current progress, too. In 9 days I have put together over 3mil in treasure and that blows my mind away. My running average per day is around 346k. I honestly can't comprehend just how fast this train is going. O.o; I'm getting into dangerous territory because I can afford a lot of shiny things right now. Had to talk myself out of buying a 500g dragon last night. Here's hoping my resolve stays. OTL [b][u]Pinglist:[/u][/b] @Edra
~Caught Red-Footed~
or
@WreckNRule's Quest for the Red-Footed Akirbeak

Goal: 12,000g
Red-Footed Akirbeak

Date Started:
6/16/16

Current Funds:
1,007k (+226k ~)
5600g (+100g ~)

Quick update from work because I may not be able to post later. More bears sold and I was able to coli for about an hour before work today! I'm back over a million, too, so I will be buying gems at some point.

I also got a Marvelous Sweater in a gilded chest I got from bonding with familiars earlier. Its now up on the AH for 90g, so that will help when it sells!

I did some more math on my current progress, too. In 9 days I have put together over 3mil in treasure and that blows my mind away. My running average per day is around 346k. I honestly can't comprehend just how fast this train is going. O.o;

I'm getting into dangerous territory because I can afford a lot of shiny things right now. Had to talk myself out of buying a 500g dragon last night.

Here's hoping my resolve stays. OTL

Pinglist:
@Edra
TyYgOYZ.png
So, I'm now up to 270k treasure and 70 gems. It's probably going to be July before I'm going to get Facet.
And next week, I may get distracted by Wimbledon. (Yeah, I like tennis)
@Edra
So, I'm now up to 270k treasure and 70 gems. It's probably going to be July before I'm going to get Facet.
And next week, I may get distracted by Wimbledon. (Yeah, I like tennis)
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
Ooh, that's great @wrecknrule :D

Ha ha, yeah, that's the dangerous side of starting to being rich when we're saving : being tempted with shiny things XD

Bah, as long as you're getting gems and treasures, that should be fine @theplait13 ^^
That's cool if you like tennis :D
I hope you'll have fun watching it :D
Ooh, that's great @wrecknrule :D

Ha ha, yeah, that's the dangerous side of starting to being rich when we're saving : being tempted with shiny things XD

Bah, as long as you're getting gems and treasures, that should be fine @theplait13 ^^
That's cool if you like tennis :D
I hope you'll have fun watching it :D
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 ... 430 431