Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | 10 Drop Coliseum Challenge
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 78 79
@Zyxx This looks like so much fun! With the addition of Python and Morph, I've been looking for a fun but not too cruel challenge, and this one looks perfect! Personal rule: I will not be counting minor health potions or small openables. I'll be going in order. [quote=Training Fields] [Item=Ceanothus Brawler] [item=Rally] [item=aquatic might fragment] [item=luna mith] [item=silky webwing] [item=dented iron pauldrons] [item=bluelight chipskink][item=dark acuity fragment][item=green lace collar] [item=magical might fragment] Item count: 10/10 - Colrath grumbled under his breath, "who's bright idea was this? This is worse than the festivals." Shadowclaw lightly tapped his husband with one wing, "Look, it's good training. Plus aren't you glad to be out of the mire?" "Ask me again when we've found something valuable." [/quote] The training fields was so grueling, it kept giving me nothing. [quote=Woodland Path] [item=rally][item=frozen might fragment][item=wildwood owl][item=frigid bolt][Item=pestilent slash][item=bamboo phytocat][item=dryad][item=concentration][item=natural acuity fragment][item=natural acuity fragment] Item count: 10/10 - Nora looked around at the trees, scenting the air, while Colrath continued to grumble behind her, he lightly tapped her son with her tail. "Cheer up," she told him, "I think we'll have better luck here." "It would be hard to have worse," Colrath muttered. - That was quick, those last two stones I got back to back. [/quote] [quote=Scorched Forest] [Item=Zeeba][item=disorient][item=centaur archer][item=ward][item=crowned bonepriest][item=moss-covered golem][item=might fragment][item=regeneration][item=centaur archer][item=ruby ring] Item count: 10/10 - Colrath walked easily over the warm ground pausing only to look over his shoulder at Nora and Shadowclaw, the Nature dragons had hesitated at the charred ground. "Come on, you've both been here before," he let out a huff, "and plus, now the enemy are starting to at least be a challenge, which makes it fun." [/quote] [quote=Sandswept Delta] [item=envenom][item=scratch][item=Shattered Serpent][item=envenom][item=tropical birdskull wingpiece][item=disorient][item=congeal][item=ward][item=zephyr might fragment][item=ward] Item Count = 10/10 - Colrath made a face as the wind blew sand at him, lifting one wing to shield himself, "ugh. I hate this place, the sand gets everywhere and it takes days to get it out of my beard." Nora lowered goggles over her eyes, "come on, faster we start sooner we can move on. And what happened to 'now it's fun now that the enemies are starting to be a challenge'?" Colrath grumbled under his breath as Shadowclaw laughed and followed after Nora, "hey maybe we'll bring home another kid." "Do we need a fourth one?" Shadowclaw turned to Nora, "correct me if I'm wrong but isn't he your fourth born?" "Alright, point made!" Colrath stomped ahead, kicking up sand, "let's just get it over with." [/quote] I'd completely forgotten the tropical birdskull set existed! [quote=Blooming Grove] [item=diseased might fragment][item=alstroemeria fox][item=health potion][item=health potion][item=sunbeam dryad][item=natural acuity fragment][item=travelling garden][item=unhatched fire egg][item=jungle slash][item=health potion] Item Count = 10/10 - Colrath grumbled as he shook himself off, running claws through his beard as sand poured out into his palm, "thank the Eleven that's over with." Petals landed on his snout and horns, he lifted his head to see Shadowclaw gently shaking a tree so that it rained petals on him. He struggled not to smile, but his husband's own smile was contagious, "what do you think you're doing?" "I figured you'd prefer this to sand." "It is almost romantic." [/quote] The egg was unexpected! [quote=Forgotten Cave] [item=citrine cave jewel][item=parasitic fungus][item=earthen acuity fragment][item=ambush][item=aquatic might fragment][item=swiftfoot slayer][item=aquatic acuity fragment][item=blazing slash][item=crimson reef snail][item=cursed bat][item=berserker] Item Count = 11/10 - "I hate how cramped it is in here," Colrath lashed his tail before heading in, tucking his wings closer to his body, "I don't care what Earth Flight says, we do not belong underground." "Maybe you're just too big," Shadowclaw suggested. [/quote] Got two drops in the last battle! [quote=bamboo falls] [item=dreameater][item=aquatic might fragment][item=dark might fragment][item=red-breasted hainu][item=vile bolt][item=dark acuity fragment][item=carmine serthis][item=disorient][item=ambush][item=scholar] Item Count = 10/10 - Nora scanned the area around the falls, before letting out a quiet breath. Colrath and Shadowclaw were curled up on the rocks, enjoying the mix of warm sun and cool spray from the falls, resting before they all continued their journey. It was long, and hard work, but, watching her son and son-in-law cuddle, Nora couldn't say it didn't have its perks. [/quote] I'm starting to think RNG is trying to make me build a mage. [quote=Redrock Cove] [item=zephyr acuity fragment][item=freezing slash][item=mirage puffer crate][item=maren defender][item=daydream puffer][item=dark might fragment][item=hydro bolt][item=major health potion][item=acuity fragment][item=oceansurf magus crate] Item Count = 10/10 - "Look Colrath, more sand!" Shadowclaw gestured to the beach with a wide swipe of his front leg. "You delight in my suffering," Colrath drawled, gazing out over the ocean, before shaking out his wings, "at least we can swim though." [/quote] It was pretty generous with those crates! [quote=waterway] [item=goldfin river flight][item=silky fanrat][item=silky fanrat][item=granite thresher][item=aquatic might fragment][item=maren currentfinder][item=vista: waterway][item=earthen might fragment][item=sewer toridae][item=contaminate] Item Count = 10/10 - Colrath let out a low growl that echoed off the wet stones around them, for a moment following it there was silence but for the water lapping at their feet, "this place is worse than the Forgotten Cave." "You just don't like abandoned underground tunnels," Nora teased her son, taking the lead. Colrath flattened his wings against his back, "at least the Forgotten Cave doesn't constantly squeak." As he followed the other two, bright eyes gleamed from the shadows. [/quote] The Waterway gave me a whole bunch at first and then suddenly nothing so I had to leave it alone for few hours. [quote=Arena] [item=regeneration][item=goldenplains poodle mith][item=longneck gladiator][item=silver springbok][item=vista: Arena II][item=featherback boar][Item=sprangyroo][Item=charcoal sprangyroo][item=scholar][item=scholar] Item Count = 10/10 - Colrath practically bounced, while Shadowclaw's wings fluttered, and even Nora's eyes gleamed with excitement, all of them shared an eager look, it was good to be back. The ringmaster's cry sounded and they surged forward. [/quote] Oh hey, two vistas in this challenge, and I didn't have that one yet! And then a boss familiar! [quote=Volcanic Vent] [item=ultraram][item=ghost manticore][item=armored duskflapper][item=serthis loremaster][item=health potion][item=stormcloud Harpy][item=health potion][item=health potion][item=flamescale Illusionist][item=health potion] item count: 10/10 - A geyser sent Shadowclaw scrambling backwards, almost crashing into Colrath's flank, his husband steadied him, Colrath leaned away, his nose wrinkled at the smell of sulfur. [/quote] [quote=Rainsong Jungle] [item=obsidian hybrid fragment][item=scroll of renaming][item=health potion][item=health potion][item=manticore screamer][item=health potion][item=parda][item=manticore screamer][item=haste][item=health potion] item count: 10/10 - The three curled up together under the shelter of the trees, bird call sounding off in the distance, and an almost sickly flower scent teasing Nora's nose every time she breathed in, but it was so much better compared to the Volcanic Vents. Once they'd caught their breath and gotten some rest they'd continue, they were getting to the end of this trial, and then they could return home. [/quote] Thanks I guess? A scroll of renaming? Is it warning me to change my identity and run? [quote=boreal woods] [item=fossilize][item=fossilize][item=glass hybrid fragment][item=hoarfrost mauler][item=vista: boreal wood][item=glass hybrid fragment][item=elk][item=shale hybrid fragment][item=longneck wanderer][item=scholar] item count: 10/10 - Shadowclaw growled and snapped his head up to glare at a tree overhead, snow spilling down around his head and horns. Colrath cackled at him, Shadowclaw glared at him, flinging snow as he turned his head. "You did this didn't you?" [/quote] I'm just snagging all the Vistas! [quote=Crystal Pools] [item=arctic Hippalectryon crate][item=stonewatch prince][item=soft pink fillet][item=health potion][item=arctic Hippalectryon][item=health potion][item=chalcedony snipper][item=arctic Hippalectryon][item=chalcedony snipper][item=health potion] item count: 10/10 - Shadowclaw stopped and cringed as behind him there was a terrible screeching noise, he spun his head around to see Colrath had lost his balence and slid, and in attempting to stop himself he'd dug his claws in, causing the horrible noise. "Well I think everything knows we're here," Nora remarked as Colrath hopped down to them, the stones rattling as he landed. "Good." [/quote] Again with the crates? [quote=Harpy's Roost] [item=glass hybrid fragment][item=glass hybrid fragment][item=shroud][item=hooded dodo][item=cardinal hippogriff][item=contuse][item=congeal][item=snow streak][item=charged acuity fragment][item=renegade aviar] item count: 10/10 - Colrath peered over the edge of the cliff, Shadowclaw paused behind him, "haven't you had enough trouble with your balance already?" "I have wings," Colrath replied, fluttering them for emphasis. "So does that," Nora added, nodding up into the sky where one of the large birds circled lazily overhead, "so watch your step." [/quote] [quote=Ghostlight Ruins] [item=health potion][item=wendigo][item=freezing slash][item=health potion][item=health potion][item=swallow's wing fans][item=greybeak reaper][item=nightmare crate][item=health potion][item=health potion] item count: 10/10 - "Personally," Shadowclaw's eyes darted around the crumbling the ruins as he spoke, "I think this place is creepier than the waterway." Colrath huffed and replied, "I ain't afraid of no ghost." [/quote] Another crate? [quote=Mire] [Item=common podid][item=heartred croaker][item=health potion][item=health potion][item=shale hybrid fragment][item=health potion][item=health potion][item=cherry dryad chest][item=pestilent slash][item=pestilent slash] item count: 10/10 - "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Colrath lay on the ground and let out a very long drawn out groan. "No. You can't make me. No. I refuse." Shadowclaw looked over at Nora, and shrugged, "We could just leave him here." "I'd rather you did than drag me to the Mire." [/quote] Finally free! [quote=Kelp Beds] [item=health potion][item=jungle slash][item=anticipate][item=magical acuity fragment][item=corrosive depin][item=envenom][item=season chest][item=crown shyness chest][item=mammertee][item=golden porpoise] item count: 10/10 - The trio halted as they recognized the dragon sitting by the edge of the water, watching the tide lap at his claws. "I was starting to worry you wouldn't show up," Sulor turned, his yellow eyes relieved as he took in Nora, his mate, and Colrath, his son. Shadowclaw and Colrath shared a look as Nora greeted her husband. "You can head on home," Sulor told Colrath, smiling faintly, "there's some trainees waiting for you." "But I just left the mire!" Colrath lashed his tail, and dragged his front claws over the sand, before letting out another low growl. "It's not like we won't bring Shadowclaw home," Nora teased, Colrath jerked his gaze away which only made Colrath laugh. "Look, someone should go home and check on our kids," he gently shoved Colrath, "I'll take the old-timers out for their walk." "Who you calling old, soretooth?" Sulor asked, Shadowclaw playfully growled at him, before gently bumping against Colrath again. "Go home, I'll meet you there." [/quote] I don't normally farm the Kelp bed so this is weird. [quote=Golem Workshop] [item=monkey wrench][item=dark bolt][item=copper filigree wing guard][item=glass hybrid fragment][item=coppercoil creeper][item=major health potion][item=health potion][item=major health potion][item=steelhound][item=health potion] item count: 10/10 - "So," Shadowclaw halted, staring over the various gears and wires, this reminded him more of Molan's workshop than anything else, "this is it." Nora nodded once, and stepped forward, "Come on, let's go get some loot." [/quote] You know it's funny, I'd meant to farm for that copper filigree set but hadn't gotten around to it but hey, now I've made progress. FINALLY FREE! What a great challenge, I'm going to start all over again!
@Zyxx

This looks like so much fun! With the addition of Python and Morph, I've been looking for a fun but not too cruel challenge, and this one looks perfect!

Personal rule: I will not be counting minor health potions or small openables.

I'll be going in order.
Training Fields wrote:
Ceanothus Brawler Rally Aquatic Might Fragment Luna Mith Silky Webwing Dented Iron Pauldrons Bluelight Chipskink Dark Acuity Fragment Green Lace Collar Magical Might Fragment

Item count: 10/10
-
Colrath grumbled under his breath, "who's bright idea was this? This is worse than the festivals."
Shadowclaw lightly tapped his husband with one wing, "Look, it's good training. Plus aren't you glad to be out of the mire?"
"Ask me again when we've found something valuable."

The training fields was so grueling, it kept giving me nothing.
Woodland Path wrote:
Rally Frozen Might Fragment Wildwood Owl Frigid Bolt Pestilent Slash Bamboo Phytocat Dryad Concentration Natural Acuity Fragment Natural Acuity Fragment

-
Nora looked around at the trees, scenting the air, while Colrath continued to grumble behind her, he lightly tapped her son with her tail.
"Cheer up," she told him, "I think we'll have better luck here."
"It would be hard to have worse," Colrath muttered.
-
That was quick, those last two stones I got back to back.
Scorched Forest wrote:
Zeeba Disorient Centaur Archer Ward Crowned Bonepriest Moss-Covered Golem Might Fragment Regeneration Centaur Archer Ruby Ring

-
Colrath walked easily over the warm ground pausing only to look over his shoulder at Nora and Shadowclaw, the Nature dragons had hesitated at the charred ground.
"Come on, you've both been here before," he let out a huff, "and plus, now the enemy are starting to at least be a challenge, which makes it fun."

Sandswept Delta wrote:
Envenom Scratch Shattered Serpent Envenom Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece Disorient Congeal Ward Zephyr Might Fragment Ward

Item Count = 10/10
-
Colrath made a face as the wind blew sand at him, lifting one wing to shield himself, "ugh. I hate this place, the sand gets everywhere and it takes days to get it out of my beard."
Nora lowered goggles over her eyes, "come on, faster we start sooner we can move on. And what happened to 'now it's fun now that the enemies are starting to be a challenge'?"
Colrath grumbled under his breath as Shadowclaw laughed and followed after Nora, "hey maybe we'll bring home another kid."
"Do we need a fourth one?"
Shadowclaw turned to Nora, "correct me if I'm wrong but isn't he your fourth born?"
"Alright, point made!" Colrath stomped ahead, kicking up sand, "let's just get it over with."

I'd completely forgotten the tropical birdskull set existed!
Blooming Grove wrote:
Diseased Might Fragment Alstroemeria Fox Health Potion Health Potion Sunbeam Dryad Natural Acuity Fragment Travelling Garden Unhatched Fire Egg Jungle Slash Health Potion

Item Count = 10/10
-
Colrath grumbled as he shook himself off, running claws through his beard as sand poured out into his palm, "thank the Eleven that's over with." Petals landed on his snout and horns, he lifted his head to see Shadowclaw gently shaking a tree so that it rained petals on him.
He struggled not to smile, but his husband's own smile was contagious, "what do you think you're doing?"
"I figured you'd prefer this to sand."
"It is almost romantic."

The egg was unexpected!
Forgotten Cave wrote:
Citrine Cave Jewel Parasitic Fungus Earthen Acuity Fragment Ambush Aquatic Might Fragment Swiftfoot Slayer Aquatic Acuity Fragment Blazing Slash Crimson Reef Snail Cursed Bat Berserker

Item Count = 11/10
-
"I hate how cramped it is in here," Colrath lashed his tail before heading in, tucking his wings closer to his body, "I don't care what Earth Flight says, we do not belong underground."
"Maybe you're just too big," Shadowclaw suggested.

Got two drops in the last battle!
bamboo falls wrote:
Dreameater Aquatic Might Fragment Dark Might Fragment Red-Breasted Hainu Vile Bolt Dark Acuity Fragment Carmine Serthis Disorient Ambush Scholar
Item Count = 10/10
-
Nora scanned the area around the falls, before letting out a quiet breath.
Colrath and Shadowclaw were curled up on the rocks, enjoying the mix of warm sun and cool spray from the falls, resting before they all continued their journey. It was long, and hard work, but, watching her son and son-in-law cuddle, Nora couldn't say it didn't have its perks.

I'm starting to think RNG is trying to make me build a mage.
Redrock Cove wrote:
Zephyr Acuity Fragment Freezing Slash Mirage Puffer Crate Maren Defender Daydream Puffer Dark Might Fragment Hydro Bolt Major Health Potion Acuity Fragment Oceansurf Magus Crate
Item Count = 10/10
-
"Look Colrath, more sand!" Shadowclaw gestured to the beach with a wide swipe of his front leg.
"You delight in my suffering," Colrath drawled, gazing out over the ocean, before shaking out his wings, "at least we can swim though."

It was pretty generous with those crates!
waterway wrote:
Goldfin River Flight Silky Fanrat Silky Fanrat Granite Thresher Aquatic Might Fragment Maren Currentfinder Vista: Waterway Earthen Might Fragment Sewer Toridae Contaminate
Item Count = 10/10
-
Colrath let out a low growl that echoed off the wet stones around them, for a moment following it there was silence but for the water lapping at their feet, "this place is worse than the Forgotten Cave."
"You just don't like abandoned underground tunnels," Nora teased her son, taking the lead.
Colrath flattened his wings against his back, "at least the Forgotten Cave doesn't constantly squeak." As he followed the other two, bright eyes gleamed from the shadows.

The Waterway gave me a whole bunch at first and then suddenly nothing so I had to leave it alone for few hours.
Arena wrote:
Regeneration Goldenplains Poodle Mith Longneck Gladiator Silver Springbok Vista: Arena II Featherback Boar Sprangyroo Charcoal Sprangyroo Scholar Scholar
Item Count = 10/10
-
Colrath practically bounced, while Shadowclaw's wings fluttered, and even Nora's eyes gleamed with excitement, all of them shared an eager look, it was good to be back.
The ringmaster's cry sounded and they surged forward.

Oh hey, two vistas in this challenge, and I didn't have that one yet! And then a boss familiar!
Volcanic Vent wrote:
Ultraram Ghost Manticore Armored Duskflapper Serthis Loremaster Health Potion Stormcloud Harpy Health Potion Health Potion Flamescale Illusionist Health Potion
item count: 10/10
-
A geyser sent Shadowclaw scrambling backwards, almost crashing into Colrath's flank, his husband steadied him, Colrath leaned away, his nose wrinkled at the smell of sulfur.
Rainsong Jungle wrote:
Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Scroll of Renaming Health Potion Health Potion Manticore Screamer Health Potion Parda Manticore Screamer Haste Health Potion
-
The three curled up together under the shelter of the trees, bird call sounding off in the distance, and an almost sickly flower scent teasing Nora's nose every time she breathed in, but it was so much better compared to the Volcanic Vents. Once they'd caught their breath and gotten some rest they'd continue, they were getting to the end of this trial, and then they could return home.

Thanks I guess? A scroll of renaming? Is it warning me to change my identity and run?
boreal woods wrote:
Fossilize Fossilize Glass Hybrid Fragment Hoarfrost Mauler Vista: Boreal Wood Glass Hybrid Fragment Elk Shale Hybrid Fragment Longneck Wanderer Scholar
-
Shadowclaw growled and snapped his head up to glare at a tree overhead, snow spilling down around his head and horns. Colrath cackled at him, Shadowclaw glared at him, flinging snow as he turned his head.
"You did this didn't you?"

I'm just snagging all the Vistas!
Crystal Pools wrote:
Arctic Hippalectryon Crate Stonewatch Prince Soft Pink Fillet Health Potion Arctic Hippalectryon Health Potion Chalcedony Snipper Arctic Hippalectryon Chalcedony Snipper Health Potion
-
Shadowclaw stopped and cringed as behind him there was a terrible screeching noise, he spun his head around to see Colrath had lost his balence and slid, and in attempting to stop himself he'd dug his claws in, causing the horrible noise.
"Well I think everything knows we're here," Nora remarked as Colrath hopped down to them, the stones rattling as he landed.
"Good."

Again with the crates?
Harpy's Roost wrote:
Glass Hybrid Fragment Glass Hybrid Fragment Shroud Hooded Dodo Cardinal Hippogriff Contuse Congeal Snow Streak Charged Acuity Fragment Renegade Aviar
-
Colrath peered over the edge of the cliff, Shadowclaw paused behind him, "haven't you had enough trouble with your balance already?"
"I have wings," Colrath replied, fluttering them for emphasis.
"So does that," Nora added, nodding up into the sky where one of the large birds circled lazily overhead, "so watch your step."
Ghostlight Ruins wrote:
Health Potion Freezing Slash Health Potion Health Potion Swallow's Wing Fans Greybeak Reaper Nightmare Crate Health Potion Health Potion
-
"Personally," Shadowclaw's eyes darted around the crumbling the ruins as he spoke, "I think this place is creepier than the waterway."
Colrath huffed and replied, "I ain't afraid of no ghost."

Another crate?
Mire wrote:
Common Podid Heartred Croaker Health Potion Health Potion Shale Hybrid Fragment Health Potion Health Potion Cherry Dryad Chest Pestilent Slash Pestilent Slash
-
"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Colrath lay on the ground and let out a very long drawn out groan. "No. You can't make me. No. I refuse."
Shadowclaw looked over at Nora, and shrugged, "We could just leave him here."
"I'd rather you did than drag me to the Mire."

Finally free!
Kelp Beds wrote:
Health Potion Jungle Slash Anticipate Magical Acuity Fragment Corrosive Depin Envenom Season Chest Crown Shyness Chest Mammertee Golden Porpoise
-
The trio halted as they recognized the dragon sitting by the edge of the water, watching the tide lap at his claws.
"I was starting to worry you wouldn't show up," Sulor turned, his yellow eyes relieved as he took in Nora, his mate, and Colrath, his son. Shadowclaw and Colrath shared a look as Nora greeted her husband.
"You can head on home," Sulor told Colrath, smiling faintly, "there's some trainees waiting for you."
"But I just left the mire!" Colrath lashed his tail, and dragged his front claws over the sand, before letting out another low growl.
"It's not like we won't bring Shadowclaw home," Nora teased, Colrath jerked his gaze away which only made Colrath laugh.
"Look, someone should go home and check on our kids," he gently shoved Colrath, "I'll take the old-timers out for their walk."
"Who you calling old, soretooth?" Sulor asked, Shadowclaw playfully growled at him, before gently bumping against Colrath again.
"Go home, I'll meet you there."

I don't normally farm the Kelp bed so this is weird.
Golem Workshop wrote:
Monkey Wrench Dark Bolt Copper Filigree Wing Guard Glass Hybrid Fragment Coppercoil Creeper Major Health Potion Health Potion Major Health Potion Steelhound Health Potion
-
"So," Shadowclaw halted, staring over the various gears and wires, this reminded him more of Molan's workshop than anything else, "this is it."
Nora nodded once, and stepped forward, "Come on, let's go get some loot."

You know it's funny, I'd meant to farm for that copper filigree set but hadn't gotten around to it but hey, now I've made progress.

FINALLY FREE! What a great challenge, I'm going to start all over again!
gWmB8p.jpg
[center]*Will add venues to this post as they are finished* TRAINING FIELDS [item=Emerald Webwing] [item=Green Lace Wristlet] [item=Secondary Gene: Morph] [item=Leafy Pack]x2 [item=Satin Pocketmouse] [item=Broken Flower Pot]x2[item=Frosted Pocketmouse] [item=Heatherbed Lily] Took 221 Battles in total! WOODLAND PATH [item=Leafy Pack]x7 [item=Frigid Bolt][item=Vista: Woodland Path] [item=Blooming Crate] Got my first 3 drops in 6 Battles! 90 Battles Total! SCORCHED FOREST [item=Bonepriest Crate][item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment][item=Painted Centaur][item=Wintermane Bowman][item=Magical Might Fragment][item=Shroud][item=Acuity Fragment][item=Moss-Covered Golem][item=Extinguished Jackalope Crate][item=Augite Protector] Oh. My. God. 59 battles to get my first drop... I'm exhausted. It took 116 to get my last drop from the ninth! Holy heck! 488 battles in total Truly the most grueling venue yet! SANDSWEPT DELTA [item=Storm Seeker] [item=Fishscale Basket]x5 [item=Natural Acuity Fragment]x2 [item=Dark Might Fragment] [item=Dark Acuity Fragment] Storm Seeker on first battle! :3 95 battles total. Went faster then usual too. It felt like a breeze! BLOOMING GROVE [item=Treasured Planter]x4 [item=Tera Tortoise] [item=Myosotis Fox] [item=Natural Might Fragment] [item=Alstromeria Fox] [item=Palefoot Tadhop] [item=Grove Piper] [item=Venomtooth Pilco] [item=Thunder Slash] 218 battles in total. Lots of new familiars! Perfect for filling out my bestiary! FORGOTTEN CAVE [item=Thunder Slash][item=Deepmine Crate][item=Dark Might Fragment][item=Peacevine Aardvark][item=Might Fragment][item=Discipline][item=Natural Acuity Fragment][item=Aquatic Might Fragment][item=Venomblade Assassin][item=Earthen Might Fragment] 2 drops in one battle! 183 battles in total. BAMBOO FALLS [item=Fishscale Basket]x4 [item=Mana Bolt] [item=Gust Slash] [item=Burlap Sack] [item=Hainu] [item=Wandering Surgepriest] [item=Shining Acuity Fragment] Counting battles has gotten tedious. I'm not going to do that anymore. REDROCK COVE [item=Frozen Might Fragment] [item=Oceansurf Magus] [item=Maren Spearmaiden] [item=Leopard Coralclimber] [item=Fiery Acuity Fragment] [item=Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle] [item=Maren Defender] [item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment] [item=Magical Might Fragment] [item=Twilight Rose Thorn Gloves] Ooh, twilight apparel. WATERWAY battles in total. ARENA battles in total. VOLCANIC VENTS battles in total. RAINSONG JUNGLE battles in total. BOREAL WOOD battles in total. CRYSTAL POOLS battles in total. HARPY'S ROOST battles in total. GHOSTLIGHT RUINS battles in total. MIRE battles in total. KELP BEDS battles in total. GOLEM WORKSHOP battles in total. [/center]
*Will add venues to this post as they are finished*

TRAINING FIELDS

Emerald Webwing Green Lace Wristlet Secondary Gene: Morph Leafy Pack x2 Satin Pocketmouse Broken Flower Pot x2 Frosted Pocketmouse Heatherbed Lily

Took 221 Battles in total!

WOODLAND PATH

Leafy Pack x7 Frigid Bolt Vista: Woodland Path Blooming Crate

Got my first 3 drops in 6 Battles! 90 Battles Total!

SCORCHED FOREST

Bonepriest Crate Zephyr Acuity Fragment Painted Centaur Wintermane Bowman Magical Might Fragment Shroud Acuity Fragment Moss-Covered Golem Extinguished Jackalope Crate Augite Protector

Oh. My. God. 59 battles to get my first drop... I'm exhausted. It took 116 to get my last drop from the ninth! Holy heck! 488 battles in total

Truly the most grueling venue yet!

SANDSWEPT DELTA

Storm Seeker Fishscale Basket x5 Natural Acuity Fragment x2 Dark Might Fragment Dark Acuity Fragment

Storm Seeker on first battle! :3 95 battles total. Went faster then usual too. It felt like a breeze!

BLOOMING GROVE

Treasured Planter x4 Myosotis Fox Natural Might Fragment Palefoot Tadhop Grove Piper Venomtooth Pilco Thunder Slash

218 battles in total. Lots of new familiars! Perfect for filling out my bestiary!

FORGOTTEN CAVE

Thunder Slash Deepmine Crate Dark Might Fragment Peacevine Aardvark Might Fragment Discipline Natural Acuity Fragment Aquatic Might Fragment Venomblade Assassin Earthen Might Fragment

2 drops in one battle! 183 battles in total.

BAMBOO FALLS

Fishscale Basket x4 Mana Bolt Gust Slash Burlap Sack Hainu Wandering Surgepriest Shining Acuity Fragment

Counting battles has gotten tedious. I'm not going to do that anymore.

REDROCK COVE

Frozen Might Fragment Oceansurf Magus Maren Spearmaiden Leopard Coralclimber Fiery Acuity Fragment Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle Maren Defender Aquatic Acuity Fragment Magical Might Fragment Twilight Rose Thorn Gloves

Ooh, twilight apparel.

WATERWAY

battles in total.

ARENA

battles in total.

VOLCANIC VENTS

battles in total.

RAINSONG JUNGLE

battles in total.

BOREAL WOOD

battles in total.

CRYSTAL POOLS

battles in total.

HARPY'S ROOST

battles in total.

GHOSTLIGHT RUINS

battles in total.

MIRE

battles in total.

KELP BEDS

battles in total.

GOLEM WORKSHOP

battles in total.
button_by_cas_a_fras-dcgyfzz.gif yWNVmyo.png YGtrPn7.png
[center]I adore this challenge and I'm doing it again for the third time!! Not doing unique drops this time, though. [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/bbb61fb28e09ee416eea4e29c1028daa/tumblr_ouojksXigo1tddvg0o3_500.png[/img] [b]Training Fields[/b] [item=Bluelight Chipskink][item=Leafy Pack][item=Magical Acuity Fragment][item=Broken Flower Pot][item=Frozen Might Fragment][item=Crimson Emperor][item=Leafy Pack][item=Silky Webwing][item=Leafy Pack][item=Green Lace Wristlet] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/bc8df28506bf490e0313690517ed5b7e/tumblr_o8bufp64ou1tddvg0o1_500.png[/img] [b]Woodland Path[/b] [item=Minor Health Potion][item=Leafy Pack][item=Zephyr Might Fragment][item=Leafy Pack][item=Rock Slash][item=Leafy Pack][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Contaminate][item=Minor Health Potion] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/c259f5d19d516ac1c0c8b451628f1f5f/tumblr_o8bufp64ou1tddvg0o3_500.png[/img] [b]Scorched Forest[/b] [item=Ruby Ring][item=Centaur Archer][item=Gust Slash][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Diseased Might Fragment][item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/898958970b320dadc269c7c94003ae3c/tumblr_o8bufp64ou1tddvg0o6_500.png[/img] [b]Sandswept Delta[/b] [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/3294737dbf2b66cd4e1e2cdf34ac3242/tumblr_ouojksXigo1tddvg0o1_500.png[/img] [b]Blooming Grove[/b] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/01ade2e42dc5e8e8b3459bdadb6cecab/tumblr_o8budy2fXI1tddvg0o6_500.png[/img] [b]Forgotten Cave[/b] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/79c4e6eab0b4a74a6bad75803a26371f/tumblr_o8budy2fXI1tddvg0o3_500.png[/img] [b]Bamboo Falls[/b] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/1347623b25f1cbdbb8f52572a46ed311/tumblr_ofgcss4Fy01tddvg0o1_500.png[/img] [b]Redrock Cove[/b] [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/b5c561a69ee142646ec3b001a45b55ec/tumblr_p3y7w3fzH61tddvg0o1_500.png[/img] [b]Waterway[/b] [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/68ff73c834b7d3492291ea31d39a6836/tumblr_ofgcss4Fy01tddvg0o3_r1_500.png[/img] [b]Arena[/b] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/bb2910ec6cdf110420d41bc9e0467463/tumblr_ojubzwE2E31tddvg0o4_r1_500.png[/img] [b]Volcanic Vents[/b] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/2d0c7f4b9788a2a6afc8f3ed89d7b769/tumblr_o8bufp64ou1tddvg0o2_500.png[/img] [b]Rainsong Jungle[/b] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/02b92be05ccebb29c78bc7db479155af/tumblr_o8budy2fXI1tddvg0o4_500.png[/img] [b]Boreal Wood[/b] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/cbfc91faf308aee00206f3a9775c8914/tumblr_o8budy2fXI1tddvg0o5_500.png[/img] [b]Crystal Pools[/b] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/c262ef2e6df748cdc6df2c1b639c0f79/tumblr_o8budy2fXI1tddvg0o9_500.png[/img] [b]Harpy's Roost[/b] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/76dfef5c8b60c2727d241511f08b043d/tumblr_o8budy2fXI1tddvg0o7_500.png[/img] [b]Ghostlight Ruins[/b] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/d109ba67eb68249b06dd4df5c454cfa0/tumblr_o8budy2fXI1tddvg0o2_500.png[/img] [b]Mire[/b] [item=Health Potion][item=Health Potion][item=Health Potion][item=Health Potion][item=Secondary Gene: Morph] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/143564302b15576f5c355f78cd40f5b3/tumblr_o8budy2fXI1tddvg0o10_500.png[/img] [b]Kelp Beds[/b] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/add2c2dd5b653ad26aa21b25f7f2ae3c/tumblr_o8budy2fXI1tddvg0o8_500.png[/img] [b]Golem Workshop[/b] [/center][right][url=http://msb-lair.tumblr.com/post/145471654949/coliseum-dividers][size=1](coli dividers from here)[/size][/url]
I adore this challenge and I'm doing it again for the third time!! Not doing unique drops this time, though.

tumblr_ouojksXigo1tddvg0o3_500.png
Training Fields

Bluelight Chipskink Leafy Pack Magical Acuity Fragment Broken Flower Pot Frozen Might Fragment Crimson Emperor Leafy Pack Silky Webwing Leafy Pack Green Lace Wristlet

tumblr_o8bufp64ou1tddvg0o1_500.png
Woodland Path

Minor Health Potion Leafy Pack Zephyr Might Fragment Leafy Pack Rock Slash Leafy Pack Minor Health Potion Minor Health Potion Contaminate Minor Health Potion

tumblr_o8bufp64ou1tddvg0o3_500.png
Scorched Forest

Ruby Ring Centaur Archer Gust Slash Minor Health Potion Minor Health Potion Minor Health Potion Minor Health Potion Minor Health Potion Diseased Might Fragment Zephyr Acuity Fragment

tumblr_o8bufp64ou1tddvg0o6_500.png
Sandswept Delta

tumblr_ouojksXigo1tddvg0o1_500.png
Blooming Grove

tumblr_o8budy2fXI1tddvg0o6_500.png
Forgotten Cave

tumblr_o8budy2fXI1tddvg0o3_500.png
Bamboo Falls

tumblr_ofgcss4Fy01tddvg0o1_500.png
Redrock Cove

tumblr_p3y7w3fzH61tddvg0o1_500.png
Waterway

tumblr_ofgcss4Fy01tddvg0o3_r1_500.png
Arena

tumblr_ojubzwE2E31tddvg0o4_r1_500.png
Volcanic Vents

tumblr_o8bufp64ou1tddvg0o2_500.png
Rainsong Jungle

tumblr_o8budy2fXI1tddvg0o4_500.png
Boreal Wood

tumblr_o8budy2fXI1tddvg0o5_500.png
Crystal Pools

tumblr_o8budy2fXI1tddvg0o9_500.png
Harpy's Roost

tumblr_o8budy2fXI1tddvg0o7_500.png
Ghostlight Ruins

tumblr_o8budy2fXI1tddvg0o2_500.png
Mire

Health Potion Health Potion Health Potion Health Potion Secondary Gene: Morph

tumblr_o8budy2fXI1tddvg0o10_500.png
Kelp Beds

tumblr_o8budy2fXI1tddvg0o8_500.png
Golem Workshop

unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
@zyxx are we supposed to let you know what we dropped? If so one of the drops I got was a morph gene today!
@zyxx are we supposed to let you know what we dropped? If so one of the drops I got was a morph gene today!
Ooo this one has been tons of fun so far~! Bouncing around a little bit, but I'll be going in order from now on. [quote name="Training Fields"][item=green lace collar][item=satin pocketmouse] [item=silky webwing] [item=zephyr acuity fragment] [item=ragepuff] [item=glowing pocket mouse] [item=rally] [item=green lace collar] [item=earthen acuity fragment][item=aquatic might fragment][/quote] The training fields took s o long. Very stingy. [quote name="Scorched Forest"][item=eliminate] [item=wintermane spearman] [item=ruby ring] [item=earthen might fragment] [item=bonepriest crate] [item=death's-head stag] [item=centaur archer] [item=rambra] [item=moss-covered golem] [item=zeeba][/quote] The scorched forest was SO NICE TO ME. Eliminate dropped in five battles - my first ever!
Ooo this one has been tons of fun so far~! Bouncing around a little bit, but I'll be going in order from now on.
Training Fields wrote:
Green Lace Collar Satin Pocketmouse Silky Webwing Zephyr Acuity Fragment Ragepuff Glowing Pocket Mouse Rally Green Lace Collar Earthen Acuity Fragment Aquatic Might Fragment
The training fields took s o long. Very stingy.
Scorched Forest wrote:
Eliminate Wintermane Spearman Ruby Ring Earthen Might Fragment Bonepriest Crate Death's-Head Stag Centaur Archer Rambra Moss-Covered Golem Zeeba
The scorched forest was SO NICE TO ME. Eliminate dropped in five battles - my first ever!
Mith Protection Squad
goldenplains-poodle-mith.png marshland-poodle.png
[font=caligraphy]yes ok here i go, funtimes! haven't been in the low venues since 5ever. thanks @Emmahaa for getting me here aljhdffgjh --------------------------- [center][font=caligraphy][b]Training Fields[/b] [item=Leafy Pack][item=Broken Flower Pot][item=Mith Bruiser][item=Webwing Alpha][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Boulder Bolt][item=Bright Bolt][item=Earthen Might Fragment][item=Aquatic Might Fragment][item=Charged Acuity Fragment][/center] --------------------------- [center][font=caligraphy][b]Woodland Path[/b] [item=Leafy Pack][item=Wind Runestone][item=Bluefin Charger][item=Greenroot Janustrap][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Natural Might Fragment][item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment][item=Contaminate][item=Concentration][item=Regeneration][/center] --------------------------- [center][font=caligraphy][b]Scorched Forest[/b] [item=Broken Penny Jar][item=White Pawn][item=Moss-Covered Golem][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Zephyr Bolt][item=Flame Bolt][item=Might Fragment][item=Earthen Might Fragment][item=Fiery Acuity Fragment][item=Fossilize][/center] --------------------------- [center][font=caligraphy][b]Sandswept Delta[/b] [item=Fishscale Basket][item=Fan Scorpion][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Zephyr Bolt][item=Leaf Bolt][item=Fiery Acuity Fragment][item=Charged Acuity fragment][item=Magical Acuity Fragment][item=Scholar][item=Discipline][/center] --------------------------- [center][font=caligraphy][b]Blooming Grove[/b] [item=Treasured Planter][item=Sunbeam Dryad][item=Terra Tortoise][item=Palefoot Tadhop][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Health Potion][item=Pestilent Slash][item=Rune Slash][item=Dark Might Fragment][item=Blooming Woodguard][/center] --------------------------- [center][font=caligraphy][b]Forgotten Cave[/b] [item=Minor Health Potion][item=Salt][item=Salt][item=Salt][item=Salt][item=Salt][item=Salt][item=Salt][item=Salt][item=Salt][/center] --------------------------- [center][font=caligraphy][b]Bamboo Falls[/b] [item=Salt][item=Salt][item=Salt][item=Salt][item=Salt][item=Salt][item=Salt][item=Salt][item=Salt][item=Salt][/center] --------------------------- [center][font=caligraphy][b]Redrock Cove[/b] [item=Salt][item=Salt][item=Salt][item=Salt][item=Salt][item=Salt][item=Salt][item=Salt][item=Salt][item=Salt][/center]
yes ok here i go, funtimes! haven't been in the low venues since 5ever. thanks @Emmahaa for getting me here aljhdffgjh

Training Fields
Leafy Pack Broken Flower Pot Mith Bruiser Webwing Alpha Minor Health Potion Boulder Bolt Bright Bolt Earthen Might Fragment Aquatic Might Fragment Charged Acuity Fragment

Woodland Path
Leafy Pack Wind Runestone Bluefin Charger Greenroot Janustrap Minor Health Potion Natural Might Fragment Zephyr Acuity Fragment Contaminate Concentration Regeneration

Scorched Forest
Broken Penny Jar White Pawn Moss-Covered Golem Minor Health Potion Zephyr Bolt Flame Bolt Might Fragment Earthen Might Fragment Fiery Acuity Fragment Fossilize

Sandswept Delta
Fishscale Basket Fan Scorpion Minor Health Potion Zephyr Bolt Leaf Bolt Fiery Acuity Fragment Charged Acuity Fragment Magical Acuity Fragment Scholar Discipline

Blooming Grove
Treasured Planter Sunbeam Dryad Terra Tortoise Palefoot Tadhop Minor Health Potion Health Potion Pestilent Slash Rune Slash Dark Might Fragment Blooming Woodguard

Forgotten Cave
Minor Health Potion Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt

Bamboo Falls
Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt

Redrock Cove
Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt
709629.png

GChs5Ji.gif 2KksAKR.gifJxa6ZeM.gif
That's right, the frying pan is a PALADIN weapon.
Doing this 'cus a friend is too! Sounds like fun~ I won't be counting tiny chest drops (like vases and pots), potions, nor familiars I already have awakened. I still count the familiar if I already have it but it is not awakened, or if it's a new familiar altogether. -----[center] [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/bbb61fb28e09ee416eea4e29c1028daa/tumblr_ouojksXigo1tddvg0o3_500.png[/img] [size=5]Training Fields[/size] [item=amaranth moth][item=zephyr might fragment][item=earthen might fragment][item=shining might fragment][item=vial of scattersight][item=vial of scattersight][item=vial of scattersight][item=vial of scattersight][item=earthen might fragment][item=vial of scattersight] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/bc8df28506bf490e0313690517ed5b7e/tumblr_o8bufp64ou1tddvg0o1_500.png[/img] [size=5]Woodland Trail[/size] [item=shock][item=diseased might fragment][item=charged might fragment][item=earthen might fragment][item=vial of scattersight][item=sakura owl][item=janus trap crate][item=natural might fragment][item=earthen might fragment][item=fiery might fragment] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/c259f5d19d516ac1c0c8b451628f1f5f/tumblr_o8bufp64ou1tddvg0o3_500.png[/img] [size=5]Scorched Forest[/size] [item=vial of scattersight][item=vial of scattersight][item=regeneration][item=earthen might fragment][item=vial of scattersight][item=vial of scattersight][item=bloodscale shoulder guards][item=dark acuity fragment][item=vial of scattersight][item=shining might fragment] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/898958970b320dadc269c7c94003ae3c/tumblr_o8bufp64ou1tddvg0o6_500.png[/img] [size=5]Sandswept Delta[/size] [item=shining acuity fragment][item=frozen might fragment][item=shroud][item=crowned bonepriest][item=charged acuity fragment][item=zephyr might fragment][item=leaf bolt][item=dented iron tail cuffs][item=natural might fragment][item=dark acuity fragment] [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/3294737dbf2b66cd4e1e2cdf34ac3242/tumblr_ouojksXigo1tddvg0o1_500.png[/img] [size=5]Blooming Grove[/size] [item=travelling garden][item=barkskin watcher][item=blazing slash][item=frozen might fragment][item=jungle slash][item=fungi sage][item=flowering pohip][item=magical might fragment][item=zephyr might fragment][item=petalmane floron] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/01ade2e42dc5e8e8b3459bdadb6cecab/tumblr_o8budy2fXI1tddvg0o6_500.png[/img] [size=5]Forgotten Cave[/size] [item=unhatched plague egg][item=fenfisher flattail][item=chillriver bucktooth][item=runic bat][item=vile bolt][item=earthen might fragment][item=fossilize][item=earthen might fragment][item=corpse cleaner crate][item=shock bolt] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/79c4e6eab0b4a74a6bad75803a26371f/tumblr_o8budy2fXI1tddvg0o3_500.png[/img] [size=5]Bamboo Falls[/size] [item=enfeeble][item=sparkling emerald arm bow][item=fenfisher flattail][item=fenfisher flattail][item=fenfisher flattail][item=chillriver bucktooth][item=cleaver][item=zephyr might fragment][item=zephyr acuity fragment][item=Dreameater] [size=5]Thunderhead Sahvanna[/size] [item=Magpie Sphinx][item=Falconclaw warrior][item=Sear][item=Pale Greattusk][item=Ampelope][item=Raptorik Herder][item=Pale Greattusk][item=Wintermane Minstrel][item=Roving Lionsnake][item=Bubbly Bisque Bustle] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/1347623b25f1cbdbb8f52572a46ed311/tumblr_ofgcss4Fy01tddvg0o1_500.png[/img] [size=5]Redrock Cove[/size] [item=Maren Spearmaiden][item=Highfin Sea Serpent][item=earthen might fragment][item=shred][item=starlight unicorn mane][item=scratch][item=meditate][item=nebula starsilk tailwrap][item=might fragment][item=redfin wavespinner] [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/b5c561a69ee142646ec3b001a45b55ec/tumblr_p3y7w3fzH61tddvg0o1_500.png[/img] [size=5]Waterway[/size] [item=vista: waterway ii][item=shock bolt][item=thunder armor chest][item=contaminate][item=fiery acuity fragment][item=drown][item=maren currentfinder][item=corporate warfare chest][item=maren shark hunter][item=zephyr acuity fragment] [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/68ff73c834b7d3492291ea31d39a6836/tumblr_ofgcss4Fy01tddvg0o3_r1_500.png[/img] [size=5]Arena[/size] [item=might fragment][item=stormclaw showman][item=fenfisher flattail][item=earthen acuity fragment][item=scratch][item=shroud][item=dark acuity fragment][item=rune slash][item=diseased might fragment][item=mist slash] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/bb2910ec6cdf110420d41bc9e0467463/tumblr_ojubzwE2E31tddvg0o4_r1_500.png[/img] [size=5]Volcanic Vents[/size] [item=golden ire chest][item=armored duskflapper][item=Serthis Loremaster][item=Ashspine Widow][item=shale hybrid fragment][item=Flamescale Spearman][item=earthen might fragment][item=fiery might fragment][item=Serthis Loremaster][item=Ashspine Widow] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/2d0c7f4b9788a2a6afc8f3ed89d7b769/tumblr_o8bufp64ou1tddvg0o2_500.png[/img] [size=5]Rainsong Jungle[/size] [item=strange chest][item=Rally][item=strange chest][item=strange chest][item=strange chest][item=veteran's shoulder scars][item=shred][item=strange chest][item=strange chest][item=strange chest] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/02b92be05ccebb29c78bc7db479155af/tumblr_o8budy2fXI1tddvg0o4_500.png[/img] [size=5]Boreal Wood[/size] [item=pebblehide stoat][item=glassbound gustvul][item=deadwood strangler][item=pebblehide stoat][item=tin steampunk spats][item=woolly walrus][item=snowy owlynx][item=freezing slash][item=chillriver bucktooth][item=auburn woolly walrus] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/cbfc91faf308aee00206f3a9775c8914/tumblr_o8budy2fXI1tddvg0o5_500.png[/img] [size=5]Crystal Pools[/size] [item=strange chest][item=soft pink silk veil][item=strange chest][item=soft pink arm silks][item=strange chest][item=anticipate][item=shred][item=scholar][item=guard][item=fossilize] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/c262ef2e6df748cdc6df2c1b639c0f79/tumblr_o8budy2fXI1tddvg0o9_500.png[/img] [size=5]Harpy's Roost[/size] [item=thunder armor chest][item=cardinal hippogriff][item=twilight cape][item=shock bolt][item=obsidian hybrid fragment][item=cardinal hippogriff][item=shroud][item=spire wings chest][item=hooded dodo crate][item=obsidian hybrid fragment] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/76dfef5c8b60c2727d241511f08b043d/tumblr_o8budy2fXI1tddvg0o7_500.png[/img] [size=5]Ghostlight Ruins[/size] [item=mist slash][item=berserker][item=vista: ghostlight ruins][item=obsidian hybrid fragment][item=ambush][item=enfeeble][item=chillriver bucktooth][item=pestilent slash][item=Longneck Scholar][item=Fenfisher Flattail] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/d109ba67eb68249b06dd4df5c454cfa0/tumblr_o8budy2fXI1tddvg0o2_500.png[/img] [size=5]Mire[/size] [item=vile bolt][item=pretty pink neck bow][item=vile bolt][item=rune slash][item=Scythe Kamaitachi][item=bright bolt][item=Mossy Cerdae][item=shale hybrid fragment][item=fossilize][item=glass hybrid fragment] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/143564302b15576f5c355f78cd40f5b3/tumblr_o8budy2fXI1tddvg0o10_500.png[/img] [size=5]Kelp Beds[/size] [item=magical acuity fragment][item=primary gene: python][item=maren wavesinger][item=sear][item=clobber][item=dark bolt][item=shock][item=ambush][item=flame bolt][item=ambush] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/add2c2dd5b653ad26aa21b25f7f2ae3c/tumblr_o8budy2fXI1tddvg0o8_500.png[/img] [size=5]Golem Workshop[/size] [item=strange chest][item=strange chest][item=strange chest][item=strange chest][item=strange chest][item=strange chest][item=strange chest][item=swift volt][item=anticipate][item=meditate] [/center]
Doing this 'cus a friend is too! Sounds like fun~
I won't be counting tiny chest drops (like vases and pots), potions, nor familiars I already have awakened. I still count the familiar if I already have it but it is not awakened, or if it's a new familiar altogether.

Training Fields
Amaranth Moth Zephyr Might Fragment Earthen Might Fragment Shining Might Fragment Vial of Scattersight Vial of Scattersight Vial of Scattersight Vial of Scattersight Earthen Might Fragment Vial of Scattersight

Woodland Trail
Shock Diseased Might Fragment Charged Might Fragment Earthen Might Fragment Vial of Scattersight Sakura Owl Janus Trap Crate Natural Might Fragment Earthen Might Fragment Fiery Might Fragment

Scorched Forest
Vial of Scattersight Vial of Scattersight Regeneration Earthen Might Fragment Vial of Scattersight Vial of Scattersight Bloodscale Shoulder Guards Dark Acuity Fragment Vial of Scattersight Shining Might Fragment

Sandswept Delta
Shining Acuity Fragment Frozen Might Fragment Shroud Crowned Bonepriest Charged Acuity Fragment Zephyr Might Fragment Leaf Bolt Dented Iron Tail Cuffs Natural Might Fragment Dark Acuity Fragment

Blooming Grove
Travelling Garden Barkskin Watcher Blazing Slash Frozen Might Fragment Jungle Slash Fungi Sage Flowering Pohip Magical Might Fragment Zephyr Might Fragment Petalmane Floron

Forgotten Cave
Unhatched Plague Egg Fenfisher Flattail Chillriver Bucktooth Runic Bat Vile Bolt Earthen Might Fragment Fossilize Earthen Might Fragment Corpse Cleaner Crate Shock Bolt

Bamboo Falls
Enfeeble Sparkling Emerald Arm Bow Fenfisher Flattail Fenfisher Flattail Fenfisher Flattail Chillriver Bucktooth Cleaver Zephyr Might Fragment Zephyr Acuity Fragment Dreameater

Thunderhead Sahvanna
Magpie Sphinx Falconclaw Warrior Sear Pale Greattusk Ampelope Raptorik Herder Pale Greattusk Wintermane Minstrel Roving Lionsnake Bubbly Bisque Bustle

Redrock Cove
Maren Spearmaiden Highfin Sea Serpent Earthen Might Fragment Shred Starlight Unicorn Mane Scratch Meditate Nebula Starsilk Tailwrap Might Fragment Redfin Wavespinner

Waterway
Vista: Waterway II Shock Bolt Thunder Armor Chest Contaminate Fiery Acuity Fragment Drown Maren Currentfinder Corporate Warfare Chest Maren Shark Hunter Zephyr Acuity Fragment

Arena
Might Fragment Stormclaw Showman Fenfisher Flattail Earthen Acuity Fragment Scratch Shroud Dark Acuity Fragment Rune Slash Diseased Might Fragment Mist Slash

Volcanic Vents
Golden Ire Chest Armored Duskflapper Serthis Loremaster Ashspine Widow Shale Hybrid Fragment Flamescale Spearman Earthen Might Fragment Fiery Might Fragment Serthis Loremaster Ashspine Widow

Rainsong Jungle
Strange Chest Rally Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Veteran's Shoulder Scars Shred Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest

Boreal Wood
Pebblehide Stoat Glassbound Gustvul Deadwood Strangler Pebblehide Stoat Tin Steampunk Spats Woolly Walrus Snowy Owlynx Freezing Slash Chillriver Bucktooth Auburn Woolly Walrus

Crystal Pools
Strange Chest Soft Pink Silk Veil Strange Chest Soft Pink Arm Silks Strange Chest Anticipate Shred Scholar Guard Fossilize

Harpy's Roost
Thunder Armor Chest Cardinal Hippogriff Twilight Cape Shock Bolt Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Cardinal Hippogriff Shroud Spire Wings Chest Hooded Dodo Crate Obsidian Hybrid Fragment

Ghostlight Ruins
Mist Slash Berserker Vista: Ghostlight Ruins Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Ambush Enfeeble Chillriver Bucktooth Pestilent Slash Longneck Scholar Fenfisher Flattail

Mire
Vile Bolt Pretty Pink Neck Bow Vile Bolt Rune Slash Scythe Kamaitachi Bright Bolt Mossy Cerdae Shale Hybrid Fragment Fossilize Glass Hybrid Fragment

Kelp Beds
Magical Acuity Fragment Primary Gene: Python Maren Wavesinger Sear Clobber Dark Bolt Shock Ambush Flame Bolt Ambush

Golem Workshop
Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Swift Volt Anticipate Meditate
If I'm OP, I'm SUBBED! Sig_Banner.png sig_by_farsidejr-dckwam8.png
Figured I might as well give this one a try.. Right @Sharkra? :) -----[center] [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/bbb61fb28e09ee416eea4e29c1028daa/tumblr_ouojksXigo1tddvg0o3_500.png[/img] [size=5]Training Fields[/size] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/bc8df28506bf490e0313690517ed5b7e/tumblr_o8bufp64ou1tddvg0o1_500.png[/img] [size=5]Woodland Path[/size] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/c259f5d19d516ac1c0c8b451628f1f5f/tumblr_o8bufp64ou1tddvg0o3_500.png[/img] [size=5]Scorched Forest[/size] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/898958970b320dadc269c7c94003ae3c/tumblr_o8bufp64ou1tddvg0o6_500.png[/img] [size=5]Sandswept Delta[/size] [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/3294737dbf2b66cd4e1e2cdf34ac3242/tumblr_ouojksXigo1tddvg0o1_500.png[/img] [size=5]Blooming Grove[/size] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/01ade2e42dc5e8e8b3459bdadb6cecab/tumblr_o8budy2fXI1tddvg0o6_500.png[/img] [size=5]Forgotten Cave[/size] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/79c4e6eab0b4a74a6bad75803a26371f/tumblr_o8budy2fXI1tddvg0o3_500.png[/img] [size=5]Bamboo Falls[/size] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/1347623b25f1cbdbb8f52572a46ed311/tumblr_ofgcss4Fy01tddvg0o1_500.png[/img] [size=5]Redrock Cove[/size] [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/b5c561a69ee142646ec3b001a45b55ec/tumblr_p3y7w3fzH61tddvg0o1_500.png[/img] [size=5]Waterway[/size] [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/68ff73c834b7d3492291ea31d39a6836/tumblr_ofgcss4Fy01tddvg0o3_r1_500.png[/img] [size=5]Arena[/size] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/bb2910ec6cdf110420d41bc9e0467463/tumblr_ojubzwE2E31tddvg0o4_r1_500.png[/img] [size=5]Volcanic Vents[/size] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/2d0c7f4b9788a2a6afc8f3ed89d7b769/tumblr_o8bufp64ou1tddvg0o2_500.png[/img] [size=5]Rainsong Jungle[/size] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/02b92be05ccebb29c78bc7db479155af/tumblr_o8budy2fXI1tddvg0o4_500.png[/img] [size=5]Boreal Wood[/size] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/cbfc91faf308aee00206f3a9775c8914/tumblr_o8budy2fXI1tddvg0o5_500.png[/img] [size=5]Crystal Pools[/size] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/c262ef2e6df748cdc6df2c1b639c0f79/tumblr_o8budy2fXI1tddvg0o9_500.png[/img] [size=5]Harpy's Roost[/size] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/76dfef5c8b60c2727d241511f08b043d/tumblr_o8budy2fXI1tddvg0o7_500.png[/img] [size=5]Ghostlight Ruins[/size] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/d109ba67eb68249b06dd4df5c454cfa0/tumblr_o8budy2fXI1tddvg0o2_500.png[/img] [size=5]Mire[/size] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/143564302b15576f5c355f78cd40f5b3/tumblr_o8budy2fXI1tddvg0o10_500.png[/img] [size=5]Kelp Beds[/size] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/add2c2dd5b653ad26aa21b25f7f2ae3c/tumblr_o8budy2fXI1tddvg0o8_500.png[/img] [size=5]Golem Workshop[/size] [/center]
Figured I might as well give this one a try.. Right @Sharkra? :)
Training Fields

Woodland Path

Scorched Forest

Sandswept Delta

Blooming Grove

Forgotten Cave

Bamboo Falls

Redrock Cove

Waterway

Arena

Volcanic Vents

Rainsong Jungle

Boreal Wood

Crystal Pools

Harpy's Roost

Ghostlight Ruins

Mire

Kelp Beds

Golem Workshop

[center] [size=4][b]Training Fields[/b][/size] [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/bbb61fb28e09ee416eea4e29c1028daa/tumblr_ouojksXigo1tddvg0o3_500.png[/img] [item=Leafy Pack][item=Earthen Might Fragment][item=Frosted Pocketmouse][item=Regeneration][item=Silky Webwing][item=Ember Mouse][item=Enfeeble][item=Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Reflect] [size=4][b]Woodland Path[/b][/size] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/bc8df28506bf490e0313690517ed5b7e/tumblr_o8bufp64ou1tddvg0o1_500.png[/img] [item=Death's-Head Stag][item=Fiery Might Fragment][item=Fiery Might Fragment][item=Leafy Pack][item=Earthen Acuity Fragment][item=Earthen Acuity Fragment][item=Diseased Acuity Fragment][item=Leafy Pack]x8[item=Minor Health Potion]x3[item=Wildwood Owl] [size=4][b]Scorched Forest[/b][/size] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/c259f5d19d516ac1c0c8b451628f1f5f/tumblr_o8bufp64ou1tddvg0o3_500.png[/img] [item=Bloodscale Tail Guard][item=Shroud][item=Zephyr Bolt][item=Zephyr Bolt][item=acuity fragment][item=Extinguished Jackalope][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Death's-Head Stag][item=Augite Protector][item=Banded Owlcat] [size=4][b]Sandswept Delta[/b][/size] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/898958970b320dadc269c7c94003ae3c/tumblr_o8bufp64ou1tddvg0o6_500.png[/img] [item=Fishscale Basket]x2[item=Greatshell Crate][item=Opheodrys Serthis][item=might fragment][item=Nightsky Fuiran][item=Minor Health Potion]x3[item=Carmine Serthis][item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment][item=Iridescent Scaleback][item=Berserker] [size=4][b]Blooming Grove[/b][/size] [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/3294737dbf2b66cd4e1e2cdf34ac3242/tumblr_ouojksXigo1tddvg0o1_500.png[/img] [item=Minor Health Potion]x8[item=Palefoot Tadhop][item=Palefoot Tadhop][item=frostbite dryad][item=moonlight fungi][item=Mana Bolt][item=Jungle Slash][item=Dark Might Fragment][item=health potion]x4[item=treasured planter] [size=4][b]Forgotten Cave[/b][/size] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/01ade2e42dc5e8e8b3459bdadb6cecab/tumblr_o8budy2fXI1tddvg0o6_500.png[/img] [item=Magical Might Fragment][item=Minor Health Potion]x3[item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment][item=Zephyr Might Fragment][item=Tropical Birdskull Headdress][item=Venomblade Assassin][item=Earthen Might Fragment][item=Peacevine Aardvark][item=Corpse Cleaner Crate][item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment] [size=4][b]Bamboo Falls[/b][/size] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/79c4e6eab0b4a74a6bad75803a26371f/tumblr_o8budy2fXI1tddvg0o3_500.png[/img] [item=Minor Health Potion]x6[item=Glass Hybrid Fragment][item=Burlap Sack]x2[item=Fishscale Basket]x3[item=Veteran's Shoulder Scars][item=Aquatic Might Fragment][item=Blacktalon Striker][item=Magical Acuity Fragment][item=Broken Penny Jar][item=Discipline] [size=4][b]Redrock Cove[/b][/size] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/1347623b25f1cbdbb8f52572a46ed311/tumblr_ofgcss4Fy01tddvg0o1_500.png[/img] [item=Waveswell Sorcerer][item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment][item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment][item=Maren Defender]x2[item=Dainty Wavehopper][item=acuity fragment][item=Minor Health Potion]x3[item=might fragment][item=Mana Bolt][item=Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle] [size=4][b]Waterway[/b][/size] [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/b5c561a69ee142646ec3b001a45b55ec/tumblr_p3y7w3fzH61tddvg0o1_500.png[/img] [item=Shock][item=Scarlet Flycatcher][item=Granite Thresher][item=Shale Hybrid Fragment][item=Waterway Pipe]x3[item=Frozen Might Fragment][item=crested river flight][item=Frozen Acuity Fragment][item=ghostly rat lord][item=Minor Health Potion] [size=4][b]Arena[/b][/size] [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/68ff73c834b7d3492291ea31d39a6836/tumblr_ofgcss4Fy01tddvg0o3_r1_500.png[/img] [item=Charcoal Sprangyroo][item=Ward][item=Shale Hybrid Fragment][item=Champion's Purse]x6[item=Skirmisher Pack]x5[item=Jungle Slash][item=vista: Arena II][item=Warcat Protector][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Longneck Mender] [size=4][b]Volcanic Vents[/b][/size] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/bb2910ec6cdf110420d41bc9e0467463/tumblr_ojubzwE2E31tddvg0o4_r1_500.png[/img] [item=Flamerest Fiendcat][item=Flamerest Fiendcat][item=Ashspine Widow][item=Ghost Manticore][item=Toxophilite's Tail Twist][item=Health Potion]x4[item=Ignited Imp][item=Shale Hybrid Fragment][item=Molten Crucible][item=Toxophilite's Cape] [/center]
Training Fields
Leafy Pack Earthen Might Fragment Frosted Pocketmouse Regeneration Silky Webwing Ember Mouse Enfeeble Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse Minor Health Potion Reflect

Woodland Path
Death's-Head Stag Fiery Might Fragment Fiery Might Fragment Leafy Pack Earthen Acuity Fragment Earthen Acuity Fragment Diseased Acuity Fragment Leafy Pack x8 Minor Health Potion x3 Wildwood Owl

Scorched Forest
Bloodscale Tail Guard Shroud Zephyr Bolt Zephyr Bolt Acuity Fragment Extinguished Jackalope Minor Health Potion Death's-Head Stag Augite Protector Banded Owlcat

Sandswept Delta
Fishscale Basket x2 Greatshell Crate Opheodrys Serthis Might Fragment Nightsky Fuiran Minor Health Potion x3 Carmine Serthis Aquatic Acuity Fragment Iridescent Scaleback Berserker

Blooming Grove
Minor Health Potion x8 Palefoot Tadhop Palefoot Tadhop Frostbite Dryad Moonlight Fungi Mana Bolt Jungle Slash Dark Might Fragment Health Potion x4 Treasured Planter

Forgotten Cave
Magical Might Fragment Minor Health Potion x3 Aquatic Acuity Fragment Zephyr Might Fragment Tropical Birdskull Headdress Venomblade Assassin Earthen Might Fragment Peacevine Aardvark Corpse Cleaner Crate Zephyr Acuity Fragment

Bamboo Falls
Minor Health Potion x6 Glass Hybrid Fragment Burlap Sack x2 Fishscale Basket x3 Veteran's Shoulder Scars Aquatic Might Fragment Blacktalon Striker Magical Acuity Fragment Broken Penny Jar Discipline

Redrock Cove
Waveswell Sorcerer Aquatic Acuity Fragment Aquatic Acuity Fragment Maren Defender x2 Dainty Wavehopper Acuity Fragment Minor Health Potion x3 Might Fragment Mana Bolt Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle

Waterway
Shock Scarlet Flycatcher Granite Thresher Shale Hybrid Fragment Waterway Pipe x3 Frozen Might Fragment Crested River Flight Frozen Acuity Fragment Ghostly Rat Lord Minor Health Potion

Arena
Charcoal Sprangyroo Ward Shale Hybrid Fragment Champion's Purse x6 Skirmisher Pack x5 Jungle Slash Vista: Arena II Warcat Protector Minor Health Potion Longneck Mender

Volcanic Vents
Flamerest Fiendcat Flamerest Fiendcat Ashspine Widow Ghost Manticore Toxophilite's Tail Twist Health Potion x4 Ignited Imp Shale Hybrid Fragment Molten Crucible Toxophilite's Cape
PK0Dszw.png Mother's Marauder
Contribute
200 dragons
or
1200 levels
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png ws1_by_tinygryphon-d9gar70.gif
This is my new favorite coli challenge. I got lots of good loot. It wasn't frustrating. I never got "stuck" in a venue. And it only took 1 week. I will definitely be playing another round! =D
This is my new favorite coli challenge. I got lots of good loot. It wasn't frustrating. I never got "stuck" in a venue. And it only took 1 week. I will definitely be playing another round! =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94672840.png87809713.png.png
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 78 79