Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Hurts my Brain Legacy Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
This is a legacy challenge for the super dumb, mashochistic Brave!

Your main goal: A dragon with any order of these genes:
Primary: Iridescent, Crystal
Secondary: Butterfly, Shimmer, Facet
Tertiary: Glimmer, Circuit, Stained

Step One:
First off, go and buy two gen 1s. Nothing too fancy, don't pay 100k+ for these.
They must be Basic/Basic/Basic.
Got that sorted out? Good, wait for them to breed.
Once their eggs have hatched, you have two options:

Hard: Randomize a baby to keep
Easy: Pick your favorite hatchling to keep

Note: You can only breed them once for this hatchling. If all the babies come out as Coral/Swamp/Magenta, whoops. You can't try again.
Congrats, the hatchling you kept is your heir. Exalt the other siblings.

Step Two:
With your heir ready to go, go find a mate for your heir. They need to have at LEAST one treasure gene. Again, there are options for this:

Hard: Tiger. You will have to go through EVERY singe treasure gene before progressing to the gem genes!
Easy: Any treasure gene.

Once you have your heir's choosen mate, breed them!
Oh it's hatching day!

Use hard or easy again, however, your new heir can only have ONE gene. That means they must be Basic/X/Basic or X/Basic/Basic or Basic/Basic/X. Did your mate and his/her heir make triple/double gened dragons? Have to try again! Exalt all babies until you get your mono-gened heir!

Step Three:
With your new mono-gened heir, go find a mate that is either double/triple gened. Your goal for this generation is to get a double gened dragon. That means it must be Basic/X/X or X/Basic/X or X/X/Basic.
This mate MUST have treasure genes.

Breed your mono-gened heir and his/her mate.
Hatching day!

Use hard or easy options! Again, your new heir cannot be mono/triple gened! Have all mono/triple gene? Try again until you get your double gened heir! Exalt all unsuccessful attempts/siblings of the heir.

Step Four:
Okay, now with your snazzy double gened heir, go find a triple gened mate.
This mate must be triple gened with ALL treasure genes.
Breed your double gened heir and his/her triple gened mate.

Easy or hard to pick hatchling. Heir MUST be triple gened. That is X/X/X. No basics allowed! Exalt all failures/siblings of the heir!
Have your heir? Congrats! You're not done yet!

If you decided to do the hard and go from tiger/striples/gembond through aaalll the treasure genes, YOU ARE FOR SURE NOT DONE YET :D

The Gem Genes
It's time. Your triple gened heir needs a mate. Buy a dragon with one gem gene.
Breed.

Use easy/hard for hatchling. Your new heir must have ONE gem gene. Breed until you get that heir, exalt all failures/siblings of the heir.

The Second Gem
Get that one gem gene triple heir? Sweet, he/she needs a mate with TWO gem genes!
Breed them :D

Use hard/easy for hatchling. Your heir must have TWO gem genes! Breed until you get your rightful heir! Exalt all failures/siblings of the heir.

Triple Gem Gene Madness
You have your double gem gene tripled gened heir. Congrats, you've made it far buddy, you, uh, alright? Good, get your heir a triple gem gene mate.
BREED THEM.

THIS IS IT. YOUR HEIR NEEDS THREE GEM GENES. Breed until you get that little bugger, EXALT ALL THE FAILURES, EXALT ALL THE SIBLINGS, AND POST YOUR HARD WORK HERE FOR US TO SEE!

Congrats, YOU WILL NEVER GET THAT TIME BACK :D
This is a legacy challenge for the super dumb, mashochistic Brave!

Your main goal: A dragon with any order of these genes:
Primary: Iridescent, Crystal
Secondary: Butterfly, Shimmer, Facet
Tertiary: Glimmer, Circuit, Stained

Step One:
First off, go and buy two gen 1s. Nothing too fancy, don't pay 100k+ for these.
They must be Basic/Basic/Basic.
Got that sorted out? Good, wait for them to breed.
Once their eggs have hatched, you have two options:

Hard: Randomize a baby to keep
Easy: Pick your favorite hatchling to keep

Note: You can only breed them once for this hatchling. If all the babies come out as Coral/Swamp/Magenta, whoops. You can't try again.
Congrats, the hatchling you kept is your heir. Exalt the other siblings.

Step Two:
With your heir ready to go, go find a mate for your heir. They need to have at LEAST one treasure gene. Again, there are options for this:

Hard: Tiger. You will have to go through EVERY singe treasure gene before progressing to the gem genes!
Easy: Any treasure gene.

Once you have your heir's choosen mate, breed them!
Oh it's hatching day!

Use hard or easy again, however, your new heir can only have ONE gene. That means they must be Basic/X/Basic or X/Basic/Basic or Basic/Basic/X. Did your mate and his/her heir make triple/double gened dragons? Have to try again! Exalt all babies until you get your mono-gened heir!

Step Three:
With your new mono-gened heir, go find a mate that is either double/triple gened. Your goal for this generation is to get a double gened dragon. That means it must be Basic/X/X or X/Basic/X or X/X/Basic.
This mate MUST have treasure genes.

Breed your mono-gened heir and his/her mate.
Hatching day!

Use hard or easy options! Again, your new heir cannot be mono/triple gened! Have all mono/triple gene? Try again until you get your double gened heir! Exalt all unsuccessful attempts/siblings of the heir.

Step Four:
Okay, now with your snazzy double gened heir, go find a triple gened mate.
This mate must be triple gened with ALL treasure genes.
Breed your double gened heir and his/her triple gened mate.

Easy or hard to pick hatchling. Heir MUST be triple gened. That is X/X/X. No basics allowed! Exalt all failures/siblings of the heir!
Have your heir? Congrats! You're not done yet!

If you decided to do the hard and go from tiger/striples/gembond through aaalll the treasure genes, YOU ARE FOR SURE NOT DONE YET :D

The Gem Genes
It's time. Your triple gened heir needs a mate. Buy a dragon with one gem gene.
Breed.

Use easy/hard for hatchling. Your new heir must have ONE gem gene. Breed until you get that heir, exalt all failures/siblings of the heir.

The Second Gem
Get that one gem gene triple heir? Sweet, he/she needs a mate with TWO gem genes!
Breed them :D

Use hard/easy for hatchling. Your heir must have TWO gem genes! Breed until you get your rightful heir! Exalt all failures/siblings of the heir.

Triple Gem Gene Madness
You have your double gem gene tripled gened heir. Congrats, you've made it far buddy, you, uh, alright? Good, get your heir a triple gem gene mate.
BREED THEM.

THIS IS IT. YOUR HEIR NEEDS THREE GEM GENES. Breed until you get that little bugger, EXALT ALL THE FAILURES, EXALT ALL THE SIBLINGS, AND POST YOUR HARD WORK HERE FOR US TO SEE!

Congrats, YOU WILL NEVER GET THAT TIME BACK :D
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
@TheSilverFox - You should design one with new rules for sure. People will join you. I am currently doing a Prettiocracy Legacy Challenge, but I am interested in seeing what you come up with. =D
@TheSilverFox - You should design one with new rules for sure. People will join you. I am currently doing a Prettiocracy Legacy Challenge, but I am interested in seeing what you come up with. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
@HSoup
Oh sweet :D I think I might make a new thread then... Or maybe just.. continue here? Shrug.
@HSoup
Oh sweet :D I think I might make a new thread then... Or maybe just.. continue here? Shrug.
ir82bPv.png
@TheSilverFox - Might as well use this thread since its here already. LOL =D
@TheSilverFox - Might as well use this thread since its here already. LOL =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
@HSoup, Yeah, might as well XD
@HSoup, Yeah, might as well XD
ir82bPv.png
@HSoup
BASK IN THE GLORY OF THE INSANITY :D
@HSoup
BASK IN THE GLORY OF THE INSANITY :D
ir82bPv.png
@TheSilverFox

I normally sit back and watch people destroy themselves over these things, but now I am in need of a good line of fodder to level and exalt and use to make treasure. This seems just frusterating enough to supply a decent steady chain of fodder while making me question why I hate myself so much.

Even more so on hard mode. Which I am just zany enough to go at it.

Is there a certain list to follow or just all the common genes, then the uncommon, then the rare?

Also, does this include the breeds themselves? Most common breeds to the rarest? If not..... Well I am going to do it anyway because who needs sanity?
@TheSilverFox

I normally sit back and watch people destroy themselves over these things, but now I am in need of a good line of fodder to level and exalt and use to make treasure. This seems just frusterating enough to supply a decent steady chain of fodder while making me question why I hate myself so much.

Even more so on hard mode. Which I am just zany enough to go at it.

Is there a certain list to follow or just all the common genes, then the uncommon, then the rare?

Also, does this include the breeds themselves? Most common breeds to the rarest? If not..... Well I am going to do it anyway because who needs sanity?
WWoZukB.gif
@Elliekat
<3 Glad to help.

Well, I figure you go by the list as it appears in the scrying workshop :D
Even better: Get a dragon with stained that looks good HAHAHA.

You can totally include the breeds... I should.
GLAD i could help you and make you ponder yourself.
@Elliekat
<3 Glad to help.

Well, I figure you go by the list as it appears in the scrying workshop :D
Even better: Get a dragon with stained that looks good HAHAHA.

You can totally include the breeds... I should.
GLAD i could help you and make you ponder yourself.
ir82bPv.png
@TheSilverFox As long as I have something to follow I should be slightly good. Still going to rip hair out most likely. The pair has been and thrown on a nest. They have given me 3 eggs of more than likely terrible hatchlings. But at least the first step shall be complete. The father: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19822750] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/198228/19822750_350.png[/img] [/url] The mother: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20698193] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/206982/20698193_350.png[/img] [/url] Let the games begin.
@TheSilverFox

As long as I have something to follow I should be slightly good. Still going to rip hair out most likely.

The pair has been and thrown on a nest. They have given me 3 eggs of more than likely terrible hatchlings. But at least the first step shall be complete.

The father:

19822750_350.png

The mother:

20698193_350.png

Let the games begin.
WWoZukB.gif
@Elliekat
Ooh I'm excited to see what my madness does >3
@Elliekat
Ooh I'm excited to see what my madness does >3
ir82bPv.png