Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Dragon Breed Development
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 158 159
Aaaaaaaahhh, this is so cool! I can't wait to see the first Ancient Breed! [emoji=spiral love]
Aaaaaaaahhh, this is so cool! I can't wait to see the first Ancient Breed!
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif0fUwJf4.png
Thank you so much for the detailed update! This is really helpful & cool!
Thank you so much for the detailed update! This is really helpful & cool!
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
Oh, that's wonderful. I have a lot of expectations for the emergence of new dragons.
Oh, that's wonderful. I have a lot of expectations for the emergence of new dragons.
1553719052944.png
Ahhh, the hype is real! I'm super excited for these ancient breeds and the lore that's going to play out in looking for the Tidelord!
Ahhh, the hype is real! I'm super excited for these ancient breeds and the lore that's going to play out in looking for the Tidelord!
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
bruh I cannot wait for multi-headed monstrosities!!!
bruh I cannot wait for multi-headed monstrosities!!!
sUmv6eQ.png
rplwVEv.pngsOXqhIy.pngGfYgiqB.pngfciIpxD.pngVQWTC36.png
Doing amazing things FR Staff, keep it up [emoji=familiar heart] [emoji=familiar heart] [emoji=familiar heart] [emoji=familiar heart] [emoji=familiar heart] [emoji=familiar heart] Thank you for taking the time to explain the new breed process to us, it definitely puts things into perspective :o Also I'm super excited for Ancient Breeds, it sounds like a really awesome concept. I can't wait to see the type of art that turns out for Ancients. I know these updates are not everyone's cup of tea, but let's [i]PLEASE[/i] try to be respectful to Staff, above all things. You can have an opinion, you're allowed to be upset/disappointed, [b]but have respect[/b]. [emoji=familiar heart]
Doing amazing things FR Staff, keep it up

Thank you for taking the time to explain the new breed process to us, it definitely puts things into perspective :o

Also I'm super excited for Ancient Breeds, it sounds like a really awesome concept. I can't wait to see the type of art that turns out for Ancients.

I know these updates are not everyone's cup of tea, but let's PLEASE try to be respectful to Staff, above all things. You can have an opinion, you're allowed to be upset/disappointed, but have respect.
grQU96J.png
[quote name="aquaticFeline" date="2019-04-15 06:21:36" ] Thank you game developers for all you do! Although still curious if there will ever be a way in the future modern breed , im willing to give ancient breeds a chance, they sound so cool!! [/quote] @aquaticFeline We are still doing modern breeds and this will not slow down their progress. This is on top of what we are already developing.
aquaticFeline wrote on 2019-04-15 06:21:36:
Thank you game developers for all you do! Although still curious if there will ever be a way in the future modern breed , im willing to give ancient breeds a chance, they sound so cool!!
@aquaticFeline We are still doing modern breeds and this will not slow down their progress. This is on top of what we are already developing.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
Hype hype hype! I cant wait!! Great job, devs! [emoji=heart]
Hype hype hype! I cant wait!! Great job, devs!
the ancient breeds sound so cool!! o: i cant wait to see the first one!
the ancient breeds sound so cool!! o: i cant wait to see the first one!
arP4i2I.png
bYt72YT.png
optH9Kd.png
UuKod4C.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o6n8ZXM.png
ani_bw-S_012_m.gif
OOOOH ARE WE GETTING SWIFTWINGS? I love to see them in game! Either way, much excite to include these ancient breeds in my lore! I think it'll spice it up a lot owo
OOOOH ARE WE GETTING SWIFTWINGS? I love to see them in game! Either way, much excite to include these ancient breeds in my lore! I think it'll spice it up a lot owo
hwxM86P.png FR+1
She/her pronouns!
Freelance artist
ShaDOM Discord
(open to all!)
gold_sword.gif galaxy_love.gif jmOzXMH.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 158 159