Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lionfish, Noxtide, and Dark Sclera
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 84 85
My new kid loves it! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45874484] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/458745/45874484_350.png[/img] [/url]
My new kid loves it!

45874484_350.png
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
I have a dragon the dark scleras would be perfect for lore-wise! :D

...only thing is, his eyes are covered with two layers of apparel haaha
I have a dragon the dark scleras would be perfect for lore-wise! :D

...only thing is, his eyes are covered with two layers of apparel haaha
kV9q7M8.gif
Are the eye-shines supposed to disappear with the dark sclera gene, or is that an error? D:
Are the eye-shines supposed to disappear with the dark sclera gene, or is that an error? D:
Constellation - when?
Constellation - when?
_2_farosa_by_whitesnowpaw-dbojwa2.png
OaYjyct.png
_1_marxes_by_whitesnowpaw-dbojwa6.png
RYeGELy.png
So much love! I want it ALL.
So much love! I want it ALL.
Forever shall darkness plagues one heart and keep them forever alone as long as they breath such gloom air.

People constantly gets me confused with Darknesss (with 3 S's)
Awesome update, oh my gosh! I love everything!
Awesome update, oh my gosh! I love everything!
tumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.pngOFkGOgk.pngfire_ani.gifOLrf5XU.pngtumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png
[quote name="Blue1Dragon" date="2018-10-21 08:55:10" ] @Xhaztol Will the dark sclera be inheritable from dragon to offspring? [/quote] @Blue1Dragon Eye Types are unlike genes; they cannot be passed down from parents to offspring. Dark Sclera is an [b]unnatural eye type[/b] that doesn't appear randomly on hatchlings; it must be applied manually from a Vial of Darkened Sight.
Blue1Dragon wrote on 2018-10-21 08:55:10:
@Xhaztol

Will the dark sclera be inheritable from dragon to offspring?

@Blue1Dragon

Eye Types are unlike genes; they cannot be passed down from parents to offspring. Dark Sclera is an unnatural eye type that doesn't appear randomly on hatchlings; it must be applied manually from a Vial of Darkened Sight.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Hey, not sure where else to say this, but like, it seems really lame that tundras are given the short end of the stick with this gene. All other genes try to apply some effort or fur texture to the fluffy section, but it doesn't even look like anyone tried with Lionfish.

Is this an art error? Should we post this is the 'bug' thread, or in the 'suggestions' thread? It makes tundras look like they're wearing striped pants. :/
Hey, not sure where else to say this, but like, it seems really lame that tundras are given the short end of the stick with this gene. All other genes try to apply some effort or fur texture to the fluffy section, but it doesn't even look like anyone tried with Lionfish.

Is this an art error? Should we post this is the 'bug' thread, or in the 'suggestions' thread? It makes tundras look like they're wearing striped pants. :/
VXZZmOI.png
[quote name="@AriNemera" date="2018-10-21 15:37:48" ] Hey, not sure where else to say this, but like, it seems really lame that tundras are given the short end of the stick with this gene. All other genes try to apply some effort or fur texture to the fluffy section, but it doesn't even look like anyone tried with Lionfish. Is this an art error? Should we post this is the 'bug' thread, or in the 'suggestions' thread? It makes tundras look like they're wearing striped pants. :/ [/quote] I reckon it's an error and the wrong file was uploaded :D no other genes look Like That on tundras. Or mayhaps the artist making the genes wasn't paid enough to finish the tundra xD nah jk So I would try bug reports, especially since there's already a suggestion to fix it :D
@AriNemera wrote on 2018-10-21 15:37:48:

I reckon it's an error and the wrong file was uploaded :D no other genes look Like That on tundras. Or mayhaps the artist making the genes wasn't paid enough to finish the tundra xD nah jk

So I would try bug reports, especially since there's already a suggestion to fix it :D
excited!
excited!
7lfJ8ud.jpg
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 84 85