Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [FULL] Wolfii's Spiral Signatures
1 2 3 4 5
@xxWolfii Ah, I can remove the Bramble Mantle if that’s alright. I’ve kinda decided that I didn’t like it much on him. So the total would come back down to 205, correct?
@xxWolfii Ah, I can remove the Bramble Mantle if that’s alright. I’ve kinda decided that I didn’t like it much on him. So the total would come back down to 205, correct?
1a.png
FR time+2 (CST)
Free art
Remember to get sleep and take care of yourself! Check out my carrd for info on me
2a.png
@yanderetoast yeah that's fine!
@yanderetoast yeah that's fine!
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
@xxWolfii
Alright! I’ll send the payment over. You can take as long as you need to! I really don’t mind ^-^
@xxWolfii
Alright! I’ll send the payment over. You can take as long as you need to! I really don’t mind ^-^
1a.png
FR time+2 (CST)
Free art
Remember to get sleep and take care of yourself! Check out my carrd for info on me
2a.png
Nabbing that last slot! [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7099864] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70999/7099864_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment method:[/b] Gems! [b]Apparel:[/b] [item=Navy Leg Wraps] [item=Navy Arm Wraps] [item=Navy Wing Wraps] [item=Pink Protective Eyewear] [item=Simple Pearly Wing Bangles] [item=Lovely Seraph Headpiece] (the last one only if you feel like you can do it!) [b]Eye:[/b] 2 [b]Mouth:[/b] 3 [b]Extra:[/b] Can I get bio size? Would his accent, [skin=23902] be doable? If not, that's fine~ Also, could you make his eyes a paler pink than normal Arcane eyes? And last thing, I'd like for him to have Bee instead of Shimmer because he's eventually getting Bee c:
Nabbing that last slot!

Dragon:

7099864_350.png

Payment method: Gems!
Apparel: Navy Leg Wraps Navy Arm Wraps Navy Wing Wraps Pink Protective Eyewear Simple Pearly Wing Bangles Lovely Seraph Headpiece (the last one only if you feel like you can do it!)
Eye: 2
Mouth: 3
Extra: Can I get bio size?

Would his accent, be doable? If not, that's fine~

Also, could you make his eyes a paler pink than normal Arcane eyes?

And last thing, I'd like for him to have Bee instead of Shimmer because he's eventually getting Bee c:
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
@VeiledOverdose i don't think i'll be able to do the skin, super sorry about that!! i can do everything else though
apparel will be 60g (medium, small, medium, small, small, and medium in the order you listed them) and i can do all of the things (other than the skin) you mentioned in extra for free. 160g total, order confirmed if you're good with that price!
@VeiledOverdose i don't think i'll be able to do the skin, super sorry about that!! i can do everything else though
apparel will be 60g (medium, small, medium, small, small, and medium in the order you listed them) and i can do all of the things (other than the skin) you mentioned in extra for free. 160g total, order confirmed if you're good with that price!
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
Alright! I am fine with the skin not being added, so that is all good! I'll go send the money~

I did miss another thing though, think you can at least make his horns pale pink? They're supposed to have a gem-like appearance, but them just being a pale pink is fine with me! I'm assuming that's gonna be easy and free to add~
Alright! I am fine with the skin not being added, so that is all good! I'll go send the money~

I did miss another thing though, think you can at least make his horns pale pink? They're supposed to have a gem-like appearance, but them just being a pale pink is fine with me! I'm assuming that's gonna be easy and free to add~
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
@VeiledOverdose yep, the horn edit will be free!
@VeiledOverdose yep, the horn edit will be free!
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
How much would it cost for you to do this girl with all of her apparel except for the tunic? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41563187] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/415632/41563187_350.png[/img] [/url]
How much would it cost for you to do this girl with all of her apparel except for the tunic?

41563187_350.png
ENF4NJH.pngShe/Her ~ FR +3 HcLmuty.png
l3kRBf2.png
I'd be paying in treasure btw
I'd be paying in treasure btw
ENF4NJH.pngShe/Her ~ FR +3 HcLmuty.png
l3kRBf2.png
@Cloudsong101 25kt, headdress + arm tangle is small while the hip drape is medium
@Cloudsong101 25kt, headdress + arm tangle is small while the hip drape is medium
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
1 2 3 4 5