Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2015
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 63 64
I love everything about thisssss *A*
I love everything about thisssss *A*
impbaselil_by_rinakisaragi-d9g14bp.png
I'm a little confused. Does this mean the crowns are coming back next year or that we're just getting recolors for each festival like we did for armbands and sashes or that they're coming back for NoN?
I'm a little confused. Does this mean the crowns are coming back next year or that we're just getting recolors for each festival like we did for armbands and sashes or that they're coming back for NoN?
Why is it that every time I check the skin section of the marketplace, the only thing in stock is the Sunstone Sentinel???
Why is it that every time I check the skin section of the marketplace, the only thing in stock is the Sunstone Sentinel???
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png
ARE U KIDDING ME?!

woah, those wings, dat crown and that rad guardian accent °_°

normally I dont really get excited about festival stuff - but, wow!! great job, artists and designers!
ARE U KIDDING ME?!

woah, those wings, dat crown and that rad guardian accent °_°

normally I dont really get excited about festival stuff - but, wow!! great job, artists and designers!
necr0wartzssss7misuqeac2.jpg

myTumblr
Everything is so freakin' impressive omg. I've never felt so happy with a holiday until now and I've been here over a year. Light is my second favourite holiday after my own (Ice) and I am SO impressed. Crowns? Yes. Solar Blades? Oh my god. Soldier themed familiars? TAKE MY MONEY.

And normally there's one or two accents I want but end up never using but this time? I want and need THEM ALL. Heck, Brightheart makes me want to own a female Tundra and I don't even like female Tundras. I also rarely like skins because I don't want my whole dragon covered up, but I think I now need dragons just for them. I definitely am going to aim to collect every skin this holiday.

Thank you to the wonderful artists on FR for making these amazing accents and skins and thank you to the whole FR team for doing such a good job on the apparel this year, omg! Bring on another year of FR. :D
Everything is so freakin' impressive omg. I've never felt so happy with a holiday until now and I've been here over a year. Light is my second favourite holiday after my own (Ice) and I am SO impressed. Crowns? Yes. Solar Blades? Oh my god. Soldier themed familiars? TAKE MY MONEY.

And normally there's one or two accents I want but end up never using but this time? I want and need THEM ALL. Heck, Brightheart makes me want to own a female Tundra and I don't even like female Tundras. I also rarely like skins because I don't want my whole dragon covered up, but I think I now need dragons just for them. I definitely am going to aim to collect every skin this holiday.

Thank you to the wonderful artists on FR for making these amazing accents and skins and thank you to the whole FR team for doing such a good job on the apparel this year, omg! Bring on another year of FR. :D
AffiliateBanner.png
oh my word shatter the night is beautiful
oh my word shatter the night is beautiful
NXwxhXo.png
Could someone tell me if the crowns will simply be recolors of this one, or will we be getting a variety of designs to fit each Flight?
Could someone tell me if the crowns will simply be recolors of this one, or will we be getting a variety of designs to fit each Flight?
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
EVERYTHING HERE IS GORGEOUS!
EVERYTHING HERE IS GORGEOUS!
OjayHBU.png
Oh mah god yess so happy about this event, its my first ^^
Oh mah god yess so happy about this event, its my first ^^
The crowns are similar to the armbands and sashes. The basic template will remain the same fron month to month (with different colors and "toppers")
The crowns are similar to the armbands and sashes. The basic template will remain the same fron month to month (with different colors and "toppers")
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 63 64