Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New Kid On The Block :)
Hi! My friend has been pestering me for years to do this and I've finally caved and made an account!

I'm basically just here to collect and breed dragons and dress them up lol

So... yeah! If there's anything I should know please let me know or even if you just wanna talk :)
Hi! My friend has been pestering me for years to do this and I've finally caved and made an account!

I'm basically just here to collect and breed dragons and dress them up lol

So... yeah! If there's anything I should know please let me know or even if you just wanna talk :)
arcane_shield_divider_4_by_starkindlerstudio-dajun3p.png

CREDIT: Starkindler
@BlckRbbt

Welcome to FlightRising! I hope you enjoy your stay here! It'll be nice to have a friend show you the ropes. But don't feel shy to pop over to the help section if you have any questions. There's also tons of guides in the forums for breeding, coliseum, fairground games, formatting posts and dragon bios. You might want to check out the giveaway/raffle section for free dragons to get started. Head over to your flight forums as well if you're interested in getting involved in the FR community!

Being here to collect, breed, and dress up dragons is the name of the game and a perfectly acceptable way to play. All the other aspects with dominance, roleplay, item hoarding, those are secondary. Haha. Pet simulators are first and foremost about the pets, after all. So just have fun however you want!
@BlckRbbt

Welcome to FlightRising! I hope you enjoy your stay here! It'll be nice to have a friend show you the ropes. But don't feel shy to pop over to the help section if you have any questions. There's also tons of guides in the forums for breeding, coliseum, fairground games, formatting posts and dragon bios. You might want to check out the giveaway/raffle section for free dragons to get started. Head over to your flight forums as well if you're interested in getting involved in the FR community!

Being here to collect, breed, and dress up dragons is the name of the game and a perfectly acceptable way to play. All the other aspects with dominance, roleplay, item hoarding, those are secondary. Haha. Pet simulators are first and foremost about the pets, after all. So just have fun however you want!
gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
___ Hatchling Probability Calculator X
Data-based Money Making Guide X
Chronological Update Reference X
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png
@Bananyan Thank you for the welcome!! I'm really impressed with how welcoming the community is to newbies it's so nice [emoji=heart size=1]
@Bananyan Thank you for the welcome!! I'm really impressed with how welcoming the community is to newbies it's so nice

@BlckRbbt Welcome to FR! If you’re ever stuck or need some help, feel free to add me and message me about anything you’d like to know about the site. [emoji=gaoler happy size=1]
@BlckRbbt

Welcome to FR! If you’re ever stuck or need some help, feel free to add me and message me about anything you’d like to know about the site.
@Zemaroon, Thank you!!
@Zemaroon, Thank you!!