Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Been here a week and I'm on fire
But no seriously I'm in the fire clan. c':
Don't worry, I hate myself for that lame pun as much as you probably hate me for it.

Anyway, hey! I'm Aryncoryn, but you can call me Aryn if you'd prefer. I love drawing, writing, and a bunch of other things.
My favorite thing in the world is Jekyll and Hyde. If you want to talk Jekyll and Hyde, we can be friends. If you don't like it, we can probably still be friends--just friends that don't talk about Jekyll and Hyde.

I also love dragons, oof. I guess that's why I joined/let myself be convinced to join by Lyuna.

My deviantART username is also Aryncoryn. I mostly post CS things there, but I tend to go through phases. ^^

Let's see... I'm also into a lot of classic Victorian literature, dark musicals (think Count of Monte Cristo, Hamilton, obviously Jekyll and Hyde, etc.), and a few shows (Star Vs., MLP, Bojack Horseman, Tuca and Bertie, etc.)

Or hey, if you just wanna talk dragons, I'm totally up for that! I don't always reply suppppeeerrrr fast, and I tend to structure my sentences a little awkwardly (sorry in advance for that :'D) but I do genuinely love talking with people.

So feel free to shoot me a comment, message, etc. if you wanna talk! Or if not, I just hope you have a great day/night! ^^
But no seriously I'm in the fire clan. c':
Don't worry, I hate myself for that lame pun as much as you probably hate me for it.

Anyway, hey! I'm Aryncoryn, but you can call me Aryn if you'd prefer. I love drawing, writing, and a bunch of other things.
My favorite thing in the world is Jekyll and Hyde. If you want to talk Jekyll and Hyde, we can be friends. If you don't like it, we can probably still be friends--just friends that don't talk about Jekyll and Hyde.

I also love dragons, oof. I guess that's why I joined/let myself be convinced to join by Lyuna.

My deviantART username is also Aryncoryn. I mostly post CS things there, but I tend to go through phases. ^^

Let's see... I'm also into a lot of classic Victorian literature, dark musicals (think Count of Monte Cristo, Hamilton, obviously Jekyll and Hyde, etc.), and a few shows (Star Vs., MLP, Bojack Horseman, Tuca and Bertie, etc.)

Or hey, if you just wanna talk dragons, I'm totally up for that! I don't always reply suppppeeerrrr fast, and I tend to structure my sentences a little awkwardly (sorry in advance for that :'D) but I do genuinely love talking with people.

So feel free to shoot me a comment, message, etc. if you wanna talk! Or if not, I just hope you have a great day/night! ^^
@Aryncoryn

Hello hello!
Welcome ! If you are looking for friends feel free to send me a friend request! Or send me a pm :>
Of all the things you mentioned i only know a little about MLP but maybe we can talk about it? Or only about dragons, that's fine by me!
Feel free to visit my lair, my dragons love to see new visitors!
@Aryncoryn

Hello hello!
Welcome ! If you are looking for friends feel free to send me a friend request! Or send me a pm :>
Of all the things you mentioned i only know a little about MLP but maybe we can talk about it? Or only about dragons, that's fine by me!
Feel free to visit my lair, my dragons love to see new visitors!
7182fdf8f1a347e99fbc564445b1723b12449745.gif
@aryncoryn
Hi! I do the awkward sentence structure thing too!
@aryncoryn
Hi! I do the awkward sentence structure thing too!
Tap here:t6LfK.gifeO2Hc.gifGCwXk.gifGxhoY.gif
Novadin.png
img]http://i.imgur.com/407Ohsj.png[/img]In order to fly,you must learn to fall.
@aryncoryn
Another welcome from me C:
Even though I'm the one who kept nudging u to join C:
C: C: C:
@aryncoryn
Another welcome from me C:
Even though I'm the one who kept nudging u to join C:
C: C: C:
Mqw5b1R.gif
Welcome, bud! That's okay - I thought the pun was pretty good. ;P

Enjoy your time here!
Welcome, bud! That's okay - I thought the pun was pretty good. ;P

Enjoy your time here!
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
@MrAfton
I can definitely add you! Admittedly, I'm not super great with keeping up with messages, but I can talk dragons or MLP. ^^ (Or FNaF, too, if your name is in reference to that! I haven't played the games myself, but I love their lore!)

@Sevlyna
Ayyy, awkward sentence friend! :D Glad I'm not the only one--I'm sure it's fine, but I just worry about people not liking it much, you know?

@Lyuna
I won't even reply to u--u kno wot u did c; Gettin me to join this site ugh wow rude.

@Hyzenthlaay
Thank you! c; I just like making reaalllyyyy bad puns sometimes, even if the only reason they're "good" is just because of how bad they are. c':
And thank you so much, ahh! ^^
@MrAfton
I can definitely add you! Admittedly, I'm not super great with keeping up with messages, but I can talk dragons or MLP. ^^ (Or FNaF, too, if your name is in reference to that! I haven't played the games myself, but I love their lore!)

@Sevlyna
Ayyy, awkward sentence friend! :D Glad I'm not the only one--I'm sure it's fine, but I just worry about people not liking it much, you know?

@Lyuna
I won't even reply to u--u kno wot u did c; Gettin me to join this site ugh wow rude.

@Hyzenthlaay
Thank you! c; I just like making reaalllyyyy bad puns sometimes, even if the only reason they're "good" is just because of how bad they are. c':
And thank you so much, ahh! ^^
Hi, @Aryncoryn , it's good to meet you. I also like Victorian literature, though I prefer their poetry, and just poetry in general. I think my favourite poem is 'Love's Philosophy', but I'm not quite sure why.

I don't watch any of the shows you mentioned, though I was super into Gravity Falls for a while, so we could talk about that, if you wish.

As for dragons, I like all dragons similar to my progens- dark primary/secondary, with a bright secondary/tertiary. I think my favourite dragon colour is orca, and my favourite gene is underbelly (belly is just a good word in general).

Speaking of good words, what are your favourite words? I think my favourite is either crescendo or wyrm.
Hi, @Aryncoryn , it's good to meet you. I also like Victorian literature, though I prefer their poetry, and just poetry in general. I think my favourite poem is 'Love's Philosophy', but I'm not quite sure why.

I don't watch any of the shows you mentioned, though I was super into Gravity Falls for a while, so we could talk about that, if you wish.

As for dragons, I like all dragons similar to my progens- dark primary/secondary, with a bright secondary/tertiary. I think my favourite dragon colour is orca, and my favourite gene is underbelly (belly is just a good word in general).

Speaking of good words, what are your favourite words? I think my favourite is either crescendo or wyrm.