Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Never introduced myself.
Ah, I forgot to introduce myself, but my name is Lunasun (Luna for short) and I just really like dragons.
Ah, I forgot to introduce myself, but my name is Lunasun (Luna for short) and I just really like dragons.
tumblr_inline_nwugxzMDyv1t7d5o3_500.gif
Hello!
Hello!
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
Hello ^-^ @TrueLunasun
If you ever need help with anything let me know ^-^ i can at least try to help with whatever
Hello ^-^ @TrueLunasun
If you ever need help with anything let me know ^-^ i can at least try to help with whatever
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
Okay, thank you!
Okay, thank you!
Hello @truelunasun ! I never introduced myself either. It would explain why I don't have any friends to talk to, but maybe we could be friends? I joined cause I saw someone at school play and I got wrapped up in it. Now I'm just here collecting and breeding pretty dragons.
Hello @truelunasun ! I never introduced myself either. It would explain why I don't have any friends to talk to, but maybe we could be friends? I joined cause I saw someone at school play and I got wrapped up in it. Now I'm just here collecting and breeding pretty dragons.
giphy.gif
I'd love to be friends! And I got in by myself, abandoned my lair, saw my friends playing it and went back to my lair and eventually got into a rhythm and became obsessed with it.
I'd love to be friends! And I got in by myself, abandoned my lair, saw my friends playing it and went back to my lair and eventually got into a rhythm and became obsessed with it.