Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | To everyone in all clans "Hello"
Hello everyone,

As you can probably tell I am very new to the website and I am looking for guidance on how I should be doing some things. If you wouldn't mind helping me out that would be great!

Questions:

Is gathering items the only way to find food?
What is scavenging/digging for?
How do I help in dominance?

If you have any tips for me as well please feel free to leave a post. I would really appreciate it.

Hello everyone,

As you can probably tell I am very new to the website and I am looking for guidance on how I should be doing some things. If you wouldn't mind helping me out that would be great!

Questions:

Is gathering items the only way to find food?
What is scavenging/digging for?
How do I help in dominance?

If you have any tips for me as well please feel free to leave a post. I would really appreciate it.

Have a project?
I am willing to help :)

Please check my buy/sell section in my profile before hand. Thanks!
Welcome to the group!!
Welcome to the group!!
@RoboticSheep
Hello, welcome to FR! To answer your questions:

1. No, although it is the main way to get food. You can also acquire food by defeating monsters in the Coliseum (or buying stacks of food from the Auction House)
2. Mostly you'll get trinkets/materials from these, some are useless while other items can be used for brewing, or trading with Swipp. Digging can also give you treasure chests, and scavenging has a chance of finding unhatched eggs! There's a great guide here that lists all the items you can receive from every gathering profession.
3. Dominance is raised by exalting dragons from your lair.

Hope that helps, feel free to message me if you have any other questions!
@RoboticSheep
Hello, welcome to FR! To answer your questions:

1. No, although it is the main way to get food. You can also acquire food by defeating monsters in the Coliseum (or buying stacks of food from the Auction House)
2. Mostly you'll get trinkets/materials from these, some are useless while other items can be used for brewing, or trading with Swipp. Digging can also give you treasure chests, and scavenging has a chance of finding unhatched eggs! There's a great guide here that lists all the items you can receive from every gathering profession.
3. Dominance is raised by exalting dragons from your lair.

Hope that helps, feel free to message me if you have any other questions!
oWOU8WM.png
Thank you very much!

So in the beginning I should gather for food? Then try and get eggs for new dragons?
Thank you very much!

So in the beginning I should gather for food? Then try and get eggs for new dragons?
Have a project?

@RoboticSheep
As a side note, if you want to get someones attention, put @ in front of their name, like I did with yours above- that way they get an alert that you responded.

Right now you need plants and meat/seafood (because of your current dragons), so stick with those for gathering until you need other stuff. The chance of getting an egg is very rare, so if you want new dragons, try checking out the giveaway board- there's a bunch of people offering free dragons to new players!
@RoboticSheep
As a side note, if you want to get someones attention, put @ in front of their name, like I did with yours above- that way they get an alert that you responded.

Right now you need plants and meat/seafood (because of your current dragons), so stick with those for gathering until you need other stuff. The chance of getting an egg is very rare, so if you want new dragons, try checking out the giveaway board- there's a bunch of people offering free dragons to new players!
oWOU8WM.png
@Lokey

Thank you! It is the little things that will help!
@Lokey

Thank you! It is the little things that will help!
Have a project?