Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi!
//casually doesn't notice the Introductions page until about six days after my entrance

Whoops.

Anyway, hi! My name's Lisianthus, you can call me.. I have yet to think of a good nickname for that, but I'm currently going by Izzy. I use she/her pronouns, but I don't mind if you use they/them. Feel free to call me whatever you like, though. ^^

I joined Flight Rising after a friend (@/marquislafayeet) recommended it to me. My favourite aspect of the game so far is probably breeding the dragons...? I have no idea. RIP. I just.. really like the colours. Does that make sense? No? Okay.

(Coatls are really cute though. I love them.)

Hmm. What else?

I like coffee and milk tea. I also like cheesecake, but only the plain kind with no fruit on it (unless it's strawberry or mixed berry). I like writing, roleplaying, and stuff like that. But mostly I do those for the fandoms I'm in - wait, that's a turning point.

The fandoms I am in include (but are not limited to): Mystic Messenger, Broadway musicals (especially Something Rotten, Aladdin, AVPM, Hamilton, Great Comet, and 1776), Hetalia, the general Rick Riordan fandom, Song of Achilles - make that Greek mythology in general, hence my progenitors' names - and Harry Potter. Feel free to talk to me about any of these ^^

I feel as though that is sufficient information about me lol.

Anyway, it's good to meet all of you! :)
//casually doesn't notice the Introductions page until about six days after my entrance

Whoops.

Anyway, hi! My name's Lisianthus, you can call me.. I have yet to think of a good nickname for that, but I'm currently going by Izzy. I use she/her pronouns, but I don't mind if you use they/them. Feel free to call me whatever you like, though. ^^

I joined Flight Rising after a friend (@/marquislafayeet) recommended it to me. My favourite aspect of the game so far is probably breeding the dragons...? I have no idea. RIP. I just.. really like the colours. Does that make sense? No? Okay.

(Coatls are really cute though. I love them.)

Hmm. What else?

I like coffee and milk tea. I also like cheesecake, but only the plain kind with no fruit on it (unless it's strawberry or mixed berry). I like writing, roleplaying, and stuff like that. But mostly I do those for the fandoms I'm in - wait, that's a turning point.

The fandoms I am in include (but are not limited to): Mystic Messenger, Broadway musicals (especially Something Rotten, Aladdin, AVPM, Hamilton, Great Comet, and 1776), Hetalia, the general Rick Riordan fandom, Song of Achilles - make that Greek mythology in general, hence my progenitors' names - and Harry Potter. Feel free to talk to me about any of these ^^

I feel as though that is sufficient information about me lol.

Anyway, it's good to meet all of you! :)
FullSize1.png
@Lisianthus

hello and welcome to flight rising! i'm fairly new myself, but everyone i've met has been extraordinarily kind to me. i would definitely suggest browsing through the wind and giveaway forums as there are always plenty of free dragons being offered to new players!

anyway, you seem like a wonderful person - what hogwarts house are you? the first time i took the pottermore quiz, i had a hatstall between slytherin and gryffindor. i chose gryffindor, to which i still believe is my true house, but when i took the test a few years later, i was sorted into slytherin (and have continued to be whenever i retake it). i was also a huge fan of the percy jackson books - not so much now as kpop has literally consumed my life, but i still remember having my 15th birthday be percy jackson themed: everyone had to come dressed as a greek god or goddess. it was great.
@Lisianthus

hello and welcome to flight rising! i'm fairly new myself, but everyone i've met has been extraordinarily kind to me. i would definitely suggest browsing through the wind and giveaway forums as there are always plenty of free dragons being offered to new players!

anyway, you seem like a wonderful person - what hogwarts house are you? the first time i took the pottermore quiz, i had a hatstall between slytherin and gryffindor. i chose gryffindor, to which i still believe is my true house, but when i took the test a few years later, i was sorted into slytherin (and have continued to be whenever i retake it). i was also a huge fan of the percy jackson books - not so much now as kpop has literally consumed my life, but i still remember having my 15th birthday be percy jackson themed: everyone had to come dressed as a greek god or goddess. it was great.
rUKKNHr.gif
@Libertines - I love your username! ^^

I have taken my share of free dragons, lol. The same friend who recommended Flight Rising to me also advised me about the ongoing 'free for newbies' campaign. I didn't, however, know about the introduction thread. ;;

Thank you! You seem like a wonderful person as well.

I actually happen to have (almost) the same situation with Pottermore, except it was between Ravenclaw and Slytherin. :') I picked Ravenclaw, due to my unfortunate prejudice against Slytherin, but a few years later I re-took it and got Slytherin, which I now believe is pretty cool. I still am sticking with Ravenclaw, though. :p

Ohhh, the PJO birthday seems pretty interesting! I wish I'd thought of that back when I was really into Percy Jackson (same thing as you and Kpop, except it's me and Mystic Messenger).

On the topic of Kpop, could you recommend me a few good songs? I've been meaning to listen to some but don't know where to start. Thank you!
@Libertines - I love your username! ^^

I have taken my share of free dragons, lol. The same friend who recommended Flight Rising to me also advised me about the ongoing 'free for newbies' campaign. I didn't, however, know about the introduction thread. ;;

Thank you! You seem like a wonderful person as well.

I actually happen to have (almost) the same situation with Pottermore, except it was between Ravenclaw and Slytherin. :') I picked Ravenclaw, due to my unfortunate prejudice against Slytherin, but a few years later I re-took it and got Slytherin, which I now believe is pretty cool. I still am sticking with Ravenclaw, though. :p

Ohhh, the PJO birthday seems pretty interesting! I wish I'd thought of that back when I was really into Percy Jackson (same thing as you and Kpop, except it's me and Mystic Messenger).

On the topic of Kpop, could you recommend me a few good songs? I've been meaning to listen to some but don't know where to start. Thank you!
FullSize1.png
@Lisianthus

hi
@Lisianthus

hi
7KmibOY.pngCeju8Ct.gifkEKv7kF.gif
@marquislafayeet

hello
@marquislafayeet

hello
FullSize1.png
Hello! I'm new to the site too, and I have to say that breeding looks like a blast. All the baby dragons are so cute!! I can't believe how beautiful the dragons people give away are... I feel so lucky!

I hope you have a lot of fun here with your friend :) and breed LOTS of pretty dragons!~
Hello! I'm new to the site too, and I have to say that breeding looks like a blast. All the baby dragons are so cute!! I can't believe how beautiful the dragons people give away are... I feel so lucky!

I hope you have a lot of fun here with your friend :) and breed LOTS of pretty dragons!~
@KattyMamaT Sorry for the late reply! I only just saw this X/

I know! :0 All the people on the site are super nice, lmao - and all the dragons are so adorable!

Thank you ^^ I hope you have fun on this site as well and right back at you for the breeding thing)!
@KattyMamaT Sorry for the late reply! I only just saw this X/

I know! :0 All the people on the site are super nice, lmao - and all the dragons are so adorable!

Thank you ^^ I hope you have fun on this site as well and right back at you for the breeding thing)!
FullSize1.png