Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | *throws self at community*
1 2 3
Hello!

I am Zenandrox, but you can call me Zen :)

I have been here for about a month I think, and honestly it has been so much fun! I was always awkward on forums in the past becuase idk what to do or say so I postponed writing an introduction until I was more well versed in forum lingo :P

I am 21
I am a Hufflepuff
I am a Leo

Dragons I love:
-Opal
-Lore Oriented <3
-Facet
-Shimmer
-Fae/Snapper/Tundra(occasionaly)/Imperials(eh)

I love to draw and write, an example would be my main derg's bio, Boreli

I love writing lore stories and the only time you know I am SUPER serious about loving a dragon is when they have a couple paragraphs written on how cool they are :P

I would love to get more integrated into the community here :) and would love some friendo's to chat with and geek out about lore <3
Hello!

I am Zenandrox, but you can call me Zen :)

I have been here for about a month I think, and honestly it has been so much fun! I was always awkward on forums in the past becuase idk what to do or say so I postponed writing an introduction until I was more well versed in forum lingo :P

I am 21
I am a Hufflepuff
I am a Leo

Dragons I love:
-Opal
-Lore Oriented <3
-Facet
-Shimmer
-Fae/Snapper/Tundra(occasionaly)/Imperials(eh)

I love to draw and write, an example would be my main derg's bio, Boreli

I love writing lore stories and the only time you know I am SUPER serious about loving a dragon is when they have a couple paragraphs written on how cool they are :P

I would love to get more integrated into the community here :) and would love some friendo's to chat with and geek out about lore <3
wYQVCwV.gif
@Zenandrox

Hi there! Nice to meet you.
@Zenandrox

Hi there! Nice to meet you.
PQznZys.png
@SariStar

Nice to meet you too! :3
@SariStar

Nice to meet you too! :3
wYQVCwV.gif
@Zenandrox hey there my dude! I'm new to this community as well, and I'm also a Leo!! BUT I'm a Gryffindor :D
@Zenandrox hey there my dude! I'm new to this community as well, and I'm also a Leo!! BUT I'm a Gryffindor :D
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png tumblr_ot2hjlatK81uctrw9o1_75sq.giftumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
@Kaidacakes

Hey! Leo buds :D

Dang, Gryffindor is ok...i guess..... its fine ;P acceptable....

BUT I am so happy you said hello :D hello to you too
@Kaidacakes

Hey! Leo buds :D

Dang, Gryffindor is ok...i guess..... its fine ;P acceptable....

BUT I am so happy you said hello :D hello to you too
wYQVCwV.gif
@Zenandrox ay man don't bash the brave XD That just makes me a double lion

Nice to meet you!
@Zenandrox ay man don't bash the brave XD That just makes me a double lion

Nice to meet you!
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png tumblr_ot2hjlatK81uctrw9o1_75sq.giftumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
@Kiadacakes

haha thats true! your like... the king of the jungle? is that a good pun? am i punny yet?
@Kiadacakes

haha thats true! your like... the king of the jungle? is that a good pun? am i punny yet?
wYQVCwV.gif
@Zenandrox Welcome to FR! I LOVE reading lore and wish I was way better at it! But I like to talk about my dragons and each of them has a backstory (I just can't really write very well!). You know I was scrying some of your dragons and my dragons together and if you ever get a hatchling that looks like these...... [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/progeny?body=10&bodygene=0&breed=12&element=4&gender=0&tert=147&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=164&auth=578e935ec3e0dd7b23323bdbca3e956b96b6bdb9&dummyext=prev.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/progeny?body=75&bodygene=7&breed=5&element=4&gender=0&tert=122&tertgene=5&winggene=8&wings=160&auth=100cdb1657fde2522f90c8c02c3d73fba7cc367f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I will buy it from you just so fast. And your dragon Atlas is so cute and has some very interesting possibilities with some of my dragons! Anyway....if you need anything, or want to show off your lore to me.....feel free! :)
@Zenandrox

Welcome to FR! I LOVE reading lore and wish I was way better at it! But I like to talk about my dragons and each of them has a backstory (I just can't really write very well!). You know I was scrying some of your dragons and my dragons together and if you ever get a hatchling that looks like these......
progeny?body=10&bodygene=0&breed=12&element=4&gender=0&tert=147&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=164&auth=578e935ec3e0dd7b23323bdbca3e956b96b6bdb9&dummyext=prev.pngprogeny?body=75&bodygene=7&breed=5&element=4&gender=0&tert=122&tertgene=5&winggene=8&wings=160&auth=100cdb1657fde2522f90c8c02c3d73fba7cc367f&dummyext=prev.png

I will buy it from you just so fast. And your dragon Atlas is so cute and has some very interesting possibilities with some of my dragons!

Anyway....if you need anything, or want to show off your lore to me.....feel free! :)
ZLcr9dC.gif
@Nekros if you wanna read some lore, tehre is some stuff in Boreli and Phantasms bio! :) also, I love my dragons alot and tend to not sell/breed the ones i have lore for, but thank you for the offer!
@Nekros if you wanna read some lore, tehre is some stuff in Boreli and Phantasms bio! :) also, I love my dragons alot and tend to not sell/breed the ones i have lore for, but thank you for the offer!
wYQVCwV.gif
Howdy! :)
Howdy! :)
1 2 3