Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | *throws self at community*
1 2 3
Yes! It is mind over matter for sure xD @seleneHime

Oh! I am glad :D I hope his lore is amazing <3

And yes, she is a work in progress, she is my second progen, and so I am having a hard time with her colors, because right now I have her as a more gentle, caretaker type, almost a healer maybe. But with her colors I am struggling a bit....I have a dislike of her blackish redish tones, and then her tert color is swamp so... xD I am trying to figure out what to do because both her and Boreli are my progens and their ID's are 33005500 and 33005501 and its just so unique and i love them both, and she has so much potential xD
Yes! It is mind over matter for sure xD @seleneHime

Oh! I am glad :D I hope his lore is amazing <3

And yes, she is a work in progress, she is my second progen, and so I am having a hard time with her colors, because right now I have her as a more gentle, caretaker type, almost a healer maybe. But with her colors I am struggling a bit....I have a dislike of her blackish redish tones, and then her tert color is swamp so... xD I am trying to figure out what to do because both her and Boreli are my progens and their ID's are 33005500 and 33005501 and its just so unique and i love them both, and she has so much potential xD
wYQVCwV.gif
@Zenandrox - Thanks!

And, if you want someone to brainstorm the lore with, I'd be happy to bat ideas with you in another day or so. (Tomorrow is probably shot thanks to life obligations.) I've got to agree with you on the unique IDs, though it's almost hard to believe the numbers are so high now. Especially since I joined when there were still easily-found five-digit dragons. X_x
@Zenandrox - Thanks!

And, if you want someone to brainstorm the lore with, I'd be happy to bat ideas with you in another day or so. (Tomorrow is probably shot thanks to life obligations.) I've got to agree with you on the unique IDs, though it's almost hard to believe the numbers are so high now. Especially since I joined when there were still easily-found five-digit dragons. X_x
+2 FR Time. | eGiN2Xv.png
Lore Masterpost | Tn4TEAZ.png
@SeleneHime Absolutely! :D any time you wanna talk about lore plssss send me a pm <3 :D and yea, its pretty crazy! I wonder if the numbers will ever have letters or something in them xD to make them shorter haha
@SeleneHime Absolutely! :D any time you wanna talk about lore plssss send me a pm <3 :D and yea, its pretty crazy! I wonder if the numbers will ever have letters or something in them xD to make them shorter haha
wYQVCwV.gif
@Zenandrox - Might be funny if FR eventually resorts to squared and cubed numbers. And, I'll be sure to PM you later, then. ^^
@Zenandrox - Might be funny if FR eventually resorts to squared and cubed numbers. And, I'll be sure to PM you later, then. ^^
+2 FR Time. | eGiN2Xv.png
Lore Masterpost | Tn4TEAZ.png
welcome!! us newbies gotta stick together!
welcome!! us newbies gotta stick together!
MESSAGE ME FOR A FLIGHT RISING DISCORD INVITE
please join we're nice people

WISHLIST
Yess! :)
Yess! :)
wYQVCwV.gif
1 2 3