Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Fresh Meat!
Hello!

I'm still getting the hang of all the things this site offers, and I'm having a blast!

I pretty much love all things Dragon and this was suggested to me by a friend.

If you have any tips or interesting links, I would love to hear from you!

Hello!

I'm still getting the hang of all the things this site offers, and I'm having a blast!

I pretty much love all things Dragon and this was suggested to me by a friend.

If you have any tips or interesting links, I would love to hear from you!

@dadrielle Welcome! It's very nice to meet you, I hope you're settling in nicely (:
@dadrielle Welcome! It's very nice to meet you, I hope you're settling in nicely (:
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
Thank you @Nowai !! Having fun with the adorable dragons and looking to have fun and learn.
Thank you @Nowai !! Having fun with the adorable dragons and looking to have fun and learn.
@dadrielle
Hi! Welcome to FlightRising!
Just a question, why don't you have a avatar (profile picture)? Do you know how to set one?
Anyways, if you're low on food or need at item, let me know! I'll send it to you!
@dadrielle
Hi! Welcome to FlightRising!
Just a question, why don't you have a avatar (profile picture)? Do you know how to set one?
Anyways, if you're low on food or need at item, let me know! I'll send it to you!
Hi @RainWing68

I haven't really thought about it yet--I've been so enamored with the dragons and how pretty they can be! Any suggestions would be most appreciated!

I'm doing alright with the food or items, but I may need some guidance on breeding/organizing/how you ever sell/let go dragons. (haha)
Hi @RainWing68

I haven't really thought about it yet--I've been so enamored with the dragons and how pretty they can be! Any suggestions would be most appreciated!

I'm doing alright with the food or items, but I may need some guidance on breeding/organizing/how you ever sell/let go dragons. (haha)
@dadrielle Well, I'd be glad to help you!
First of all, if you were wondering about avatar changing, go to your clan profile and click next to your username shown at the top. An option will display, letting you pick a dragon to have as an avatar.
If you ever want to get new dragons, try buying them at the auction house! You can get them for cheap!
If you want to sell a dragon, you can do so through the auction house. Or you can exault them, which is actually very similar to 'letting them go'. Click on a dragon and the option will be shown on their page. They can only be released if they aren't wearing anything and have no familiars with them. You will get money for it!
If there's anything else you need, feel free to message me! :)
@dadrielle Well, I'd be glad to help you!
First of all, if you were wondering about avatar changing, go to your clan profile and click next to your username shown at the top. An option will display, letting you pick a dragon to have as an avatar.
If you ever want to get new dragons, try buying them at the auction house! You can get them for cheap!
If you want to sell a dragon, you can do so through the auction house. Or you can exault them, which is actually very similar to 'letting them go'. Click on a dragon and the option will be shown on their page. They can only be released if they aren't wearing anything and have no familiars with them. You will get money for it!
If there's anything else you need, feel free to message me! :)
@Rainwing68

Thank you! I greatly appreciate the advice!
@Rainwing68

Thank you! I greatly appreciate the advice!
@dadrielle
No problem! I'm glad to help!
@dadrielle
No problem! I'm glad to help!
@Dadrielle i have your progen, check your crossroads! They are valuable creatures!
@Dadrielle i have your progen, check your crossroads! They are valuable creatures!
dfO3Xwj.png