Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | I'll list your Missing Fams! OPEN!
1 2 3
Introduction | Ordering
I'll List your Missing Familiars!!
FR+15 (Summer) ((FR+16 in Winter))

Hey! Ever seen your bestiary count and you're like, dude, I'm missing like 10 million familiars that I don't know what it is!! Well, of course, that happens to most of us. But don't panic! I've got extra time on hand, so I can help you list all of them!!

Edit: And with the new bestiary count, I can do all of these services faster!

SLOTS
Introduction | Ordering
I'll List your Missing Familiars!!
FR+15 (Summer) ((FR+16 in Winter))

Hey! Ever seen your bestiary count and you're like, dude, I'm missing like 10 million familiars that I don't know what it is!! Well, of course, that happens to most of us. But don't panic! I've got extra time on hand, so I can help you list all of them!!

Edit: And with the new bestiary count, I can do all of these services faster!

SLOTS
[center][size=6][b]Listing Service[/b][/size][/center] [size=4][b]Service Types:[/size] [b]Type 1[/b]: Listing see below -Only List out Familiars on Google Sheets -[b]No Calculating Familiar Types, Only total Familiar Needed[/b] -Best if you memorize all the familiars and where you obtain it (Like what I can now) [b]Type 2[/b]: Listing Price + 10kt -List out Familiars on Google Sheets -[b]Includes Calculating Familiar Types, and also all the other coding stuff.[/b] -Best if you are those people who aren't so lazy but isn't so hard working. [b]Type 3[/b]: Listing Price +50kt -List out Familiars on Google Sheets (Word Form) -Includes all the codes and stuff on the google sheets. -Includes a copy of the code of all the missing familiars. [code] [item=YOUR FAMILIAR HERE] [/code] -Best for the people who has no time to play Flight Rising but want to succeed in getting most or all of the familiars! [center][size=5][b]Charges and Costs[/size][/center] 350 (or 349) - 450 Familiars = 300-350kt * 450-550 Familiars = 200kt-300kt * 550-650 = 100kt-200kt 650-750 = 1kt - 100kt * Prices may be adjusted You can play exact amount to me so that 1kt:1 Familiar Written down. [center][size=5][b]Order Form[/b][/size][/center] [code] @Duskofdawn12 [center][b](Please Call the Demon Cat for me)[/b][/center] [b]Type of Order:[/b] [b]Payment Type?[/b] (Treasure/Gems/Mixed/Items?) [b]Any other things?[/b] [center]Thanks![/center] [/code]
Listing Service

Service Types:

Type 1: Listing see below
-Only List out Familiars on Google Sheets
-No Calculating Familiar Types, Only total Familiar Needed
-Best if you memorize all the familiars and where you obtain it (Like what I can now)

Type 2: Listing Price + 10kt
-List out Familiars on Google Sheets
-Includes Calculating Familiar Types, and also all the other coding stuff.
-Best if you are those people who aren't so lazy but isn't so hard working.

Type 3: Listing Price +50kt
-List out Familiars on Google Sheets (Word Form)
-Includes all the codes and stuff on the google sheets.
-Includes a copy of the code of all the missing familiars.
Code:
[item=YOUR FAMILIAR HERE]
-Best for the people who has no time to play Flight Rising but want to succeed in getting most or all of the familiars!

Charges and Costs

350 (or 349) - 450 Familiars = 300-350kt *
450-550 Familiars = 200kt-300kt *
550-650 = 100kt-200kt
650-750 = 1kt - 100kt

* Prices may be adjusted

You can play exact amount to me so that 1kt:1 Familiar Written down.

Order Form
Code:
@Duskofdawn12 [center][b](Please Call the Demon Cat for me)[/b][/center] [b]Type of Order:[/b] [b]Payment Type?[/b] (Treasure/Gems/Mixed/Items?) [b]Any other things?[/b] [center]Thanks![/center]

[center][size=6][b]RULES[/b][/size][/center] [LIST=1] [*]Please only order once per person, and on special cases, twice. [*]Send payment through CR or Messages, and I only start after you've sent me the payment [*]Please do not withdraw your order, if you do, I charge the exact payment without you getting the familiar sheets. So no refunds at the moment. [*]Be nice! [*]I know it's hard, try not to add obtain familiars at the time when I'm creating the spreadsheet for you! If you do, make sure to remember the familiars and when I'm done, you can make a copy and edit it yourself. [*]Ping me haha it's now listed in the form. [*]If you don't feel comfortable posting on forums, you can always pm me! [/LIST] Stuff to know: -I take about 2-7 days! Please wait! [b]ITEMS[/b] I prefer treasure or gems but I accept items... [b] 350 (or 349) - 450 Familiars = 300-350kt [/b] [item=Unhatched Earth Egg] Any Elemental Egg, no Bogsneak (Baldwin). Nocturne Eggs are accepted. [b]450-550 Familiars = 200kt-300kt [/b] [b]550-650 = 100kt-200kt[/b] [b]650-750 = 1kt - 100kt[/b] [b]750+ = Don't talk about it. Thanks.[/b] Customer Count: 1
RULES
  1. Please only order once per person, and on special cases, twice.
  2. Send payment through CR or Messages, and I only start after you've sent me the payment
  3. Please do not withdraw your order, if you do, I charge the exact payment without you getting the familiar sheets. So no refunds at the moment.
  4. Be nice!
  5. I know it's hard, try not to add obtain familiars at the time when I'm creating the spreadsheet for you! If you do, make sure to remember the familiars and when I'm done, you can make a copy and edit it yourself.
  6. Ping me haha it's now listed in the form.
  7. If you don't feel comfortable posting on forums, you can always pm me!

Stuff to know:
-I take about 2-7 days! Please wait!

ITEMS
I prefer treasure or gems but I accept items...

350 (or 349) - 450 Familiars = 300-350kt

Unhatched Earth Egg Any Elemental Egg, no Bogsneak (Baldwin). Nocturne Eggs are accepted.

450-550 Familiars = 200kt-300kt

550-650 = 100kt-200kt

650-750 = 1kt - 100kt

750+ = Don't talk about it. Thanks.

Customer Count: 1
bump!
bump!
friendly bump im not getting this now but prob in the future when i have a fuller bestiary I'll go for it!
friendly bump im not getting this now but prob in the future when i have a fuller bestiary I'll go for it!
66fc54bf9080a2f874184f664cef14ec153e9b63.png044410262dc64f9a40483b7511e66e9b8f3d1275.pngbafd723bab50f828149c8e4b6aa9b66bf1b0e5d7.pngb53bde9fa7b745c3aeaea237f0102e5aaebc899e.png
Thanks for the bump hehe!
Thanks for the bump hehe!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
1 2 3