Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Quitting- H: UMA, Old items LF: Gems/Art
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33
@Azuri yes, sorry, soot sphinx. I'll take that one for now, may stop by later if you're still selling once I earn some more gems. Should I send a CR?
@Azuri yes, sorry, soot sphinx. I'll take that one for now, may stop by later if you're still selling once I earn some more gems. Should I send a CR?
@Thardus

Got it, ill put it on hold for you

@TwistedEerie

If you don't mind working with a description, ill take the full body. I have a new character in mind who needs some art. and for items, Im actually looking at a Furry headshot. So shoot me a pm

@das @Randomslasher

yes please.
@Thardus

Got it, ill put it on hold for you

@TwistedEerie

If you don't mind working with a description, ill take the full body. I have a new character in mind who needs some art. and for items, Im actually looking at a Furry headshot. So shoot me a pm

@das @Randomslasher

yes please.
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri

Thank you! I'll be sure to get the gems as quick as I can.
@Azuri

Thank you! I'll be sure to get the gems as quick as I can.
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
@Azuri hello! do you have links to any of your characters? I'd love to trade art for some of those skins/accents but I'd like to know what I'd be drawing first XD
@Azuri hello! do you have links to any of your characters? I'd love to trade art for some of those skins/accents but I'd like to know what I'd be drawing first XD
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
@Azuri

I can! But it'd take me another week. o.o Not sure how long you'd be willing to hold it though. I can offer a doodle or two as well, but my art's mostly critters 'n cartoons. ^^;
@Azuri

I can! But it'd take me another week. o.o Not sure how long you'd be willing to hold it though. I can offer a doodle or two as well, but my art's mostly critters 'n cartoons. ^^;
6wR17En.png
Yikes
cant afford that one sorry
Yikes
cant afford that one sorry
LRdLP2V.pngG8AyR6r.png6Ef6hwD.pngaC86tUH.png
kHBaXec.pngmmoRz30.pngdjVsGUf.pngMOCTGj3.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Azuri How much are you looking for for each of these accents?

I'd also love to trade or sell my art! I'm still working on human anatomy though, but I can give ferals a shot :)

Examples 1
Examples 2
(All examples listed are recent, from this month)
@Azuri How much are you looking for for each of these accents?

I'd also love to trade or sell my art! I'm still working on human anatomy though, but I can give ferals a shot :)

Examples 1
Examples 2
(All examples listed are recent, from this month)
autumnlog.gif wishlist
current projects
g1 sales
@gryphon982
May i see some examples? I am looking for human art

@pluto284

Midnight- 2600g (I am basing price off of the female version, no male version is in the AH)
Aurea- 475g
somnus- 2700g (Sinjin got here first so i am going to give them a bit to respond)
piscean- 1000g

Art wise, i am afraid i must insist on the human art. If you have examples i would love to see them, even if it is a headshot.

@chakotayDgryphon
I hold for a week. I do have a cartoony character but he is so simple that i tend to use art of him as a minor filler. He's pretty much a round ball with wings. I mean he is right down there
|
V
@gryphon982
May i see some examples? I am looking for human art

@pluto284

Midnight- 2600g (I am basing price off of the female version, no male version is in the AH)
Aurea- 475g
somnus- 2700g (Sinjin got here first so i am going to give them a bit to respond)
piscean- 1000g

Art wise, i am afraid i must insist on the human art. If you have examples i would love to see them, even if it is a headshot.

@chakotayDgryphon
I hold for a week. I do have a cartoony character but he is so simple that i tend to use art of him as a minor filler. He's pretty much a round ball with wings. I mean he is right down there
|
V
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri 1.7kg for [item=Accent: Dawn Dancer] sounds good to me. Would you mind setting up a CR?
@Azuri

1.7kg for Accent: Dawn Dancer sounds good to me. Would you mind setting up a CR?
SOL INVICTUS
@Azuri *excited squee* \(^_^)/ Sweetness! You've totally made my day. Next week it is! Unless a miracle happens and someone takes some freeloading G1s off my hands before then. lol! ^^; Also... Such a cute lil' squishy birb~ [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Azuri

*excited squee* \(^_^)/ Sweetness! You've totally made my day. Next week it is! Unless a miracle happens and someone takes some freeloading G1s off my hands before then. lol! ^^; Also... Such a cute lil' squishy birb~
6wR17En.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33