Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Baldwin Services Lvl. 22
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][img]https://imgur.com/cK8U9Fk.png[/img] ___________________________________ Hey all! I'm looking to level up fast right now in Baldwin, but don't have the materials- or, quite frankly, the patience- to make those high level items that give me all the experience! So, I'm looking here to see if anyone wants to rent my cauldron to brew any items?? You give me the materials and I'll be happy to brew anything you'd like! I am now looking at transmuting! But, I have school, so it may take me a little bit longer! I appreciate your patience :) [LIST] [*]I am currently at [b]level 22[/b], so I can brew anything from that level and under. [*]I am at [b]13160/25400[/b]! [*]Brewing is free, but transmuting will cost at least 1kT/1g per item, and 100kT/100g a stack. [/LIST] Thank you for reading!! [size=4][b]Status[/b][/size]: Currently transmuting! Waiting List: 1. sweetapppp 2. LissaJo [/center]
cK8U9Fk.png

Hey all! I'm looking to level up fast right now in Baldwin, but don't have the materials- or, quite frankly, the patience- to make those high level items that give me all the experience! So, I'm looking here to see if anyone wants to rent my cauldron to brew any items?? You give me the materials and I'll be happy to brew anything you'd like!
I am now looking at transmuting! But, I have school, so it may take me a little bit longer! I appreciate your patience :)
  • I am currently at level 22, so I can brew anything from that level and under.
  • I am at 13160/25400!
  • Brewing is free, but transmuting will cost at least 1kT/1g per item, and 100kT/100g a stack.

Thank you for reading!!

Waiting List:
1. sweetapppp
2. LissaJo
@wintermelons I'd be happy to!! :) Send em on over!
@wintermelons I'd be happy to!! :) Send em on over!
Bump!
Bump!
@tee wanna make me a Baldwin's Visata: Tentacles? Would give you 1500XP

requires: 2 white slime, 3 purple sludge, 5 green ooze, 20 chewy tentacles, 20 squirming tentacles, and 8kt (all of which i can send you right away).
@tee wanna make me a Baldwin's Visata: Tentacles? Would give you 1500XP

requires: 2 white slime, 3 purple sludge, 5 green ooze, 20 chewy tentacles, 20 squirming tentacles, and 8kt (all of which i can send you right away).
@Tavvi Of course! :D send 'em over!
@Tavvi Of course! :D send 'em over!
@Tee sent! Thank you friend!
@Tee sent! Thank you friend!
@Tee

Hello! Would you be willing to brew a Poison Gene for me please?
I looked up a guide on what was needed but the guide is slightly confusing so I think these are all the materials i need to send you right? Can you confirm? Just to sure I'm getting this right lol XD.

Poison Gene
1 blue ooz
2 black slime
2 silver muck
Powerful Serthis Poison x20
Irradiated Alchemical Reduction x2
Glass Beaker x1
and 100600 treasure?
@Tee

Hello! Would you be willing to brew a Poison Gene for me please?
I looked up a guide on what was needed but the guide is slightly confusing so I think these are all the materials i need to send you right? Can you confirm? Just to sure I'm getting this right lol XD.

Poison Gene
1 blue ooz
2 black slime
2 silver muck
Powerful Serthis Poison x20
Irradiated Alchemical Reduction x2
Glass Beaker x1
and 100600 treasure?
Zayne or Drago, He/they, graphics designer, artist, writer, dragon lover!
2WpxpdQ.pnggkThUVR.pngf8Z4eyX.png
@GraceWinters doesn't look like you need a glass beaker! :) the rest of it is correct! I'm currently brewing but if you send the materials and treasure over, I'll start on it as soon as this batch is done!
edit: sent the extra 600 treasure back!
@GraceWinters doesn't look like you need a glass beaker! :) the rest of it is correct! I'm currently brewing but if you send the materials and treasure over, I'll start on it as soon as this batch is done!
edit: sent the extra 600 treasure back!
@Tee Awesome! Will do :'D

Thank you so much!
@Tee Awesome! Will do :'D

Thank you so much!
Zayne or Drago, He/they, graphics designer, artist, writer, dragon lover!
2WpxpdQ.pnggkThUVR.pngf8Z4eyX.png
We are open for business again!
We are open for business again!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10