Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Baldwin Services Lvl. 22
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump! I'm thinking about opening up transmuting, so if you need that come on down!
bump! I'm thinking about opening up transmuting, so if you need that come on down!
@Tee Hi there, would you be okay with brewing me 2 Fine Alchemical Reduction or would you rather do them one by one?
@Tee Hi there, would you be okay with brewing me 2 Fine Alchemical Reduction or would you rather do them one by one?
stYZyED.png8SdBTPx.png
@rufusdrumknott I'd be happy to do both of them for you! Send the mats over and I'll get started right away! :)
@rufusdrumknott I'd be happy to do both of them for you! Send the mats over and I'll get started right away! :)
bump!
bump!
Bump! I need to level up badly!!!
Bump! I need to level up badly!!!
@Tee

Are you open to transmuting rn? I pay 160k per stack :)

Also can send over a bigger brew to help you level when i actually get up and turn on the computer ^^
@Tee

Are you open to transmuting rn? I pay 160k per stack :)

Also can send over a bigger brew to help you level when i actually get up and turn on the computer ^^
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi I can totally do that! I just really need this next level for a breeding project :) I’ll be on like all day today so i can make good progress on a stack!
@Runi I can totally do that! I just really need this next level for a breeding project :) I’ll be on like all day today so i can make good progress on a stack!
@Tee

A vial of darkened sight should get you to the next level, but I need a fine alchemical reduction brewed before I have all the mats! Would you prefer I brew the reduction then send everything over, or would you like the small bit of exp from the reduction as well? :)
@Tee

A vial of darkened sight should get you to the next level, but I need a fine alchemical reduction brewed before I have all the mats! Would you prefer I brew the reduction then send everything over, or would you like the small bit of exp from the reduction as well? :)
6mWOUG0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10