Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Transmuters: 1.4~1.6g per melt! :D
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98
@AnimeLover9631 Got it! Thanks for the heads up! Those tokens take so long XD haha
@AnimeLover9631 Got it! Thanks for the heads up! Those tokens take so long XD haha
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

x
x

x
x

@Fiendishly @urush @SqueakyFrancis @patrolkitty @Xyleena @Ramiella @AnimeLover9631 @Calyypso @SkywarpPrime @Asterodea @Nallore @KingCrayons @SilverInky @Equiruil @Feralbby @Willotree @tigressRising @LightBreaker @wolfeskm @NyaPyonNya @remnio @AsherAstra @Mistwing608 @Nebiros @Cucumbers @aceofshades @Azurine @Silverbolt1159 @Maedhros2 @Myconid @waldmieze @TheLightFury @KhepriRose

Hello! I'm klee's roommate, and I started FR about a month ago. I'm writing this on behalf of my friend, because she asked me to do so. She wanted me to send this message. I'm not good with English, so I copy and pasted.

"Hello everyone. I'm sorry for bothering you with another ping, and possibly very uncomfortable news. My account was locked by the staff a few hours ago, accusations being wrongful use of RL money. I think my cross-site trading may have been a problem, but I'm not quite sure because it hasn't been an issue till now and I was sure I was playing within FR rules... I did file an appeal ticket to the staff, hoping to prove that there was no problem. But I have no idea when I'll be getting a reply back. I also realize that worse case scenario, I may not be able to get back my account...

1) CRs : If you had CRs waiting for payment, please feel free to cancel them. You can keep the mats, I'm terribly sorry for the trouble...

2) PMs : For those who sent in results via PM, please send a screenshot of proof that you sent in the mats, and send that image to myana(my roommate) via PM. It may take time, but if things go well I will be paying you with my account. If not, I'll be returning with a new account (which is not against FR rules if your other account is locked) to buy gems and pay you ASAP, since I can't return the mats to you. But since making a new account means that I forfeit the right to fight for my original account, I would like to wait for the staff to respond on my appeals, and this may take a while....
If you're in a hurry for payment (eg. had payment plans going on, etc.) please let me know via my roommate, and I'll see if there is anything I can do to resolve the matter.

Again, I am terribly sorry for all the trouble, and uncomfortable news. Thank you for your time, I know this is a lot of text...

+ to mods/staff : I wasn't sure if this message would be a problem, but I though I had the responsibility to let those I was doing FR business with to know what was going on. Since I couldn't get the message through myself, I asked my friend to help. Please let me know if this is a problem, so she can delete the post. I also hope that you don't punish her for posting this, because she's only posting this for my benefit...."

Thank you!

@Fiendishly @urush @SqueakyFrancis @patrolkitty @Xyleena @Ramiella @AnimeLover9631 @Calyypso @SkywarpPrime @Asterodea @Nallore @KingCrayons @SilverInky @Equiruil @Feralbby @Willotree @tigressRising @LightBreaker @wolfeskm @NyaPyonNya @remnio @AsherAstra @Mistwing608 @Nebiros @Cucumbers @aceofshades @Azurine @Silverbolt1159 @Maedhros2 @Myconid @waldmieze @TheLightFury @KhepriRose

Hello! I'm klee's roommate, and I started FR about a month ago. I'm writing this on behalf of my friend, because she asked me to do so. She wanted me to send this message. I'm not good with English, so I copy and pasted.

"Hello everyone. I'm sorry for bothering you with another ping, and possibly very uncomfortable news. My account was locked by the staff a few hours ago, accusations being wrongful use of RL money. I think my cross-site trading may have been a problem, but I'm not quite sure because it hasn't been an issue till now and I was sure I was playing within FR rules... I did file an appeal ticket to the staff, hoping to prove that there was no problem. But I have no idea when I'll be getting a reply back. I also realize that worse case scenario, I may not be able to get back my account...

1) CRs : If you had CRs waiting for payment, please feel free to cancel them. You can keep the mats, I'm terribly sorry for the trouble...

2) PMs : For those who sent in results via PM, please send a screenshot of proof that you sent in the mats, and send that image to myana(my roommate) via PM. It may take time, but if things go well I will be paying you with my account. If not, I'll be returning with a new account (which is not against FR rules if your other account is locked) to buy gems and pay you ASAP, since I can't return the mats to you. But since making a new account means that I forfeit the right to fight for my original account, I would like to wait for the staff to respond on my appeals, and this may take a while....
If you're in a hurry for payment (eg. had payment plans going on, etc.) please let me know via my roommate, and I'll see if there is anything I can do to resolve the matter.

Again, I am terribly sorry for all the trouble, and uncomfortable news. Thank you for your time, I know this is a lot of text...

+ to mods/staff : I wasn't sure if this message would be a problem, but I though I had the responsibility to let those I was doing FR business with to know what was going on. Since I couldn't get the message through myself, I asked my friend to help. Please let me know if this is a problem, so she can delete the post. I also hope that you don't punish her for posting this, because she's only posting this for my benefit...."

Thank you!

Ouch, that sucks. I hope you're able to get your account back klee!

@myana
Ouch, that sucks. I hope you're able to get your account back klee!

@myana
IrbVsNE.png
@myana Thank you for letting all of us know!

And I hope you get your account back, klee! I know I'd be really sad if mine got locked, so good luck!

(Just so you know, I'm going to stash your materials in my vault so that if/when you return, they'll be waiting for you!)
@myana Thank you for letting all of us know!

And I hope you get your account back, klee! I know I'd be really sad if mine got locked, so good luck!

(Just so you know, I'm going to stash your materials in my vault so that if/when you return, they'll be waiting for you!)
Oh goodness, I feel really bad for you, klee ;-;

( I also probably owe an apology for not sending my mats after I finished brewing them. I had a tiny mental breakdown, lost motivation, and forgot about the mats; sorry about that /w\ " )
Oh goodness, I feel really bad for you, klee ;-;

( I also probably owe an apology for not sending my mats after I finished brewing them. I had a tiny mental breakdown, lost motivation, and forgot about the mats; sorry about that /w\ " )

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
@myana oh no please send Klee my best regards. I'm really really crossing my fingers they will get their account back! Not just because they're such a good "employer", but mostly because it really sucks to lose your account like this and I don't feel they deserve this out of the blue without even so much as a warning :/

Edit: sorry my autocorrect pinged someone else possibly. Oops!
@myana oh no please send Klee my best regards. I'm really really crossing my fingers they will get their account back! Not just because they're such a good "employer", but mostly because it really sucks to lose your account like this and I don't feel they deserve this out of the blue without even so much as a warning :/

Edit: sorry my autocorrect pinged someone else possibly. Oops!
Xjw0MAJ.gif •Wishlist
•Familiar Swap
•Adopt A Kitten
{Public | Nature Only}
@myana Thank you for the update. It's good of you (and klee) to relay that information.

To Klee, I'm dreadfully sorry to hear that. It's truly unfortunate, especially as it's clear that you put a lot of love, effort, and resources into your Flight Rising account. I hope you're able to get back into it, but if you can't I also understand feeling burnt out on the site. If you do get back up and running, please ping me -- I'd love to continue to melt for you! In the meantime, I'll hold onto this batch.
@myana Thank you for the update. It's good of you (and klee) to relay that information.

To Klee, I'm dreadfully sorry to hear that. It's truly unfortunate, especially as it's clear that you put a lot of love, effort, and resources into your Flight Rising account. I hope you're able to get back into it, but if you can't I also understand feeling burnt out on the site. If you do get back up and running, please ping me -- I'd love to continue to melt for you! In the meantime, I'll hold onto this batch.
@myana

thank you for letting me know!

i hope klee gets her account back!
@myana

thank you for letting me know!

i hope klee gets her account back!

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png