Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] baldwin brewers
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 93 94
Heya! I have a 25 lvl cauldron and I'd love to brew some stuff for you - I don't have a fee in mind but I'd appreciate a tip UwU
Heya! I have a 25 lvl cauldron and I'd love to brew some stuff for you - I don't have a fee in mind but I'd appreciate a tip UwU
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
Hey there! I'd be happy to brew Toxin for you, if you're still looking! No fee or anything, but tips are appreciated. [emoji=coatl happy size=2]
Hey there! I'd be happy to brew Toxin for you, if you're still looking! No fee or anything, but tips are appreciated.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif GuuOPnd.png
Howl | He/him | 24
Shadow flight | FR time +9

Up for Sale
Don't have the currency? Need time? Let's try to work it out!
xMs4ahJ.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
@padfoot6 I can help!
@padfoot6 I can help!
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
@PinkyDaPinkSlime Awesome, thank you! Are you interested in brewing or transmuting?
@PinkyDaPinkSlime Awesome, thank you! Are you interested in brewing or transmuting?
@padfoot6 Honestly, both! I've got some unused beakers that prolly won't be used, and I can cook up some other stuff, and melt it down!
@padfoot6 Honestly, both! I've got some unused beakers that prolly won't be used, and I can cook up some other stuff, and melt it down!
@PinkyDaPinkSlime sounds good! I'll send over a gene to brew and 20 items to be melted then if that's okay!

EDIT: Oh what level are you? Forgot to ask ^^;
@PinkyDaPinkSlime sounds good! I'll send over a gene to brew and 20 items to be melted then if that's okay!

EDIT: Oh what level are you? Forgot to ask ^^;
@padfoot6 I can't brew genes yet, sorry. I'm level 5, but on the verge of 6. I'll take the items, and hopefully not lose them in the pigsty that is my hoard. [emoji=coatl happy size=2]
@padfoot6 I can't brew genes yet, sorry. I'm level 5, but on the verge of 6. I'll take the items, and hopefully not lose them in the pigsty that is my hoard.
I’m just about level 13 and can brew for you. Or transmute. Tips would be awesome because I’m currently Gene I gotta my gen 1s.
I’m just about level 13 and can brew for you. Or transmute. Tips would be awesome because I’m currently Gene I gotta my gen 1s.
I can brew you toxin and poison! My cauldron lv is 12 and i need more xp :D
I can brew you toxin and poison! My cauldron lv is 12 and i need more xp :D
up
up
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 93 94