Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Open] Max Level Cauldron For Rent!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5jZdSQt.png[/img][b]Bringing bog eggs near you![/b][img]https://i.imgur.com/kNkOHu2.png[/img] [quote] Currently Brewing: nothing [b]Bumping Regularly for Scene Support![/b] [/quote] Hi everyone! So recently I've brewed... EVERYTHING I need to. So I thought I'd let others use it like their own if some items aren't unlocked to you yet! [rule] [rule] [color=midnightblue][b]And here's a fun part, I charge no fee, and I'll even pay the currency payment for brews under 5,000 treasure. So you just have to worry about the items![/b][/color] [rule] [emoji=cauldron] [size=4][b]~ Some information ~[/b][/size] - You ask if you can order here (just so I know what's coming) and once I approve, just send over the items and treasure needed, I'll [b]immediately[/b] brew the concoction so I won't lose your items or mix things up, then once it's done, I'll just CR it back to you :) - You can ask me to brew anything for you. From 30 minute beakers to overnight corn sneks and gaoler genes! - I don't boil things in large quantities however for the classic 1g/1kt per item. The profit just isn't enough and invests too much time and upkeep while I'm busy with classes! [rule] [emoji=blue vial] [size=4][b]~ Brewing limited items like festival currency ~[/b][/size] You can reserve up to 3 slots to brew any festival currency in my cauldron! So 3 orders of whatever amount you want, just send all the items over at once and I'll roll through the orders XD. But I leave it at a 3 limit so others can use this :) Feel free to come back and reserve 3 more slots if no one else has commented. [i] Claimed slots:[/i] [quote] If you have any concerns, I've been here for a long time and if there's anything I can do to clear my name and safety of my account, let me know![/quote]
5jZdSQt.pngBringing bog eggs near you!kNkOHu2.png
Quote:
Currently Brewing: nothing
Bumping Regularly for Scene Support!
Hi everyone! So recently I've brewed... EVERYTHING I need to. So I thought I'd let others use it like their own if some items aren't unlocked to you yet!

And here's a fun part, I charge no fee, and I'll even pay the currency payment for brews under 5,000 treasure. So you just have to worry about the items!

~ Some information ~

- You ask if you can order here (just so I know what's coming) and once I approve, just send over the items and treasure needed, I'll immediately brew the concoction so I won't lose your items or mix things up, then once it's done, I'll just CR it back to you :)

- You can ask me to brew anything for you. From 30 minute beakers to overnight corn sneks and gaoler genes!

- I don't boil things in large quantities however for the classic 1g/1kt per item. The profit just isn't enough and invests too much time and upkeep while I'm busy with classes!

~ Brewing limited items like festival currency ~

You can reserve up to 3 slots to brew any festival currency in my cauldron! So 3 orders of whatever amount you want, just send all the items over at once and I'll roll through the orders XD. But I leave it at a 3 limit so others can use this :) Feel free to come back and reserve 3 more slots if no one else has commented.

Claimed slots:

Quote:
If you have any concerns, I've been here for a long time and if there's anything I can do to clear my name and safety of my account, let me know!
23863.png
moth
she/her ... 22
plant and isopod caretaker
28184.png
boop
boop
23863.png
moth
she/her ... 22
28184.png
boop
boop
23863.png
moth
she/her ... 22
28184.png
@AutumnBird
hello! are you able to brew me some Imbued Sulfur? c: i have all the mats needed too!
@AutumnBird
hello! are you able to brew me some Imbued Sulfur? c: i have all the mats needed too!
895587_QQ7.pngEvGHIgA.png
x4sSJsw.png
@Stitched yes I can :) cauldron is open! Just send over the mats and I'll stick it in !
@Stitched yes I can :) cauldron is open! Just send over the mats and I'll stick it in !
23863.png
moth
she/her ... 22
28184.png
@AutumnBird
sent! <3 would you also be able to brew me a bogsneak scroll? i'll have all mats i need after imbuded sulfur, as well the price needed for it! c:
@AutumnBird
sent! <3 would you also be able to brew me a bogsneak scroll? i'll have all mats i need after imbuded sulfur, as well the price needed for it! c:
x4sSJsw.png
@Stitched I can most certainly do that after your sulfer! I'd suggest just sending over the stuff for the sulfer, then everything else after I notify you it's done, just so there's no item mix ups :> Bogsneksss
@Stitched I can most certainly do that after your sulfer! I'd suggest just sending over the stuff for the sulfer, then everything else after I notify you it's done, just so there's no item mix ups :> Bogsneksss
23863.png
moth
she/her ... 22
28184.png
@AutumnBird
yup, i knew that x) thank you so much! let me know how much treasure i need to send over for the bogsneak scroll once sulfur is done!

thank you! <3
@AutumnBird
yup, i knew that x) thank you so much! let me know how much treasure i need to send over for the bogsneak scroll once sulfur is done!

thank you! <3
x4sSJsw.png
@Stitched Hello there! Your sulfer is finished brewing! The cost of a bogsneak scroll is: [img]https://screenshotscdn.firefoxusercontent.com/images/a15e033a-5222-4319-bbb8-0094cfbd5b12.png[/img] These items! If you have them I can most certainly brew it for you :)
@Stitched
Hello there! Your sulfer is finished brewing!
The cost of a bogsneak scroll is:
a15e033a-5222-4319-bbb8-0094cfbd5b12.png
These items! If you have them I can most certainly brew it for you :)
23863.png
moth
she/her ... 22
28184.png
@AutumnBird
sent! thanks so much for doing this again! <3
@AutumnBird
sent! thanks so much for doing this again! <3
x4sSJsw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11