Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Open] Max Level Cauldron For Rent!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@AutumnBird Can you brew me some reinforced glass beakers? :>
@AutumnBird Can you brew me some reinforced glass beakers? :>
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@FeeshyKette yes I can if you still need them! <3 just send the items over and I'll stick them in the brew~
@FeeshyKette yes I can if you still need them! <3 just send the items over and I'll stick them in the brew~
23863.png
moth
she/her ... 22
plant and isopod caretaker
28184.png
@AutumnBird Could you brew 2 Skink genes for me please?
@AutumnBird Could you brew 2 Skink genes for me please?
AqaqXxe.png
@LucidWhispers hey there! since the person above hasn't responded, I totally would! But i'm actually brewing a skink for myself right this second and it still has 4 hours left (. . ;) if you still need one or both brewed in the morning, I'll ping you again and I'd be happy to!
@LucidWhispers hey there! since the person above hasn't responded, I totally would! But i'm actually brewing a skink for myself right this second and it still has 4 hours left (. . ;) if you still need one or both brewed in the morning, I'll ping you again and I'd be happy to!
23863.png
moth
she/her ... 22
28184.png
@AutumnBird Pinging me again in the morning works for me. Thanks!
@AutumnBird Pinging me again in the morning works for me. Thanks!
AqaqXxe.png
@LucidWhispers heyyy sorry about that, I'm completely open to brewing now if you want to send the mats + currency over :)
@LucidWhispers heyyy sorry about that, I'm completely open to brewing now if you want to send the mats + currency over :)
23863.png
moth
she/her ... 22
28184.png
back open! almost level 18!
back open! almost level 18!
23863.png
moth
she/her ... 22
28184.png
[center][b]level 18![/b] can now brew charming sage apparel, peacock spiders, and kelpie manes [emoji=familiar heart][/center]
level 18!
can now brew charming sage apparel, peacock spiders, and kelpie manes
23863.png
moth
she/her ... 22
28184.png
@AutumnBird

Are you available for festival currency brewing when the festival starts tomorrow? What would be the limit if you are?
@AutumnBird

Are you available for festival currency brewing when the festival starts tomorrow? What would be the limit if you are?
@Mystyic

I'd be open for brewing any limited festival things from baldwin!
You could reserve 3 item/brew slots at a time with short festival things like that. (I'll make sure to write that in my information) If no one shows up that needs to brew something after you, you could reserve more, I just try to make sure I give others a chance if they need stuff :)
@Mystyic

I'd be open for brewing any limited festival things from baldwin!
You could reserve 3 item/brew slots at a time with short festival things like that. (I'll make sure to write that in my information) If no one shows up that needs to brew something after you, you could reserve more, I just try to make sure I give others a chance if they need stuff :)
23863.png
moth
she/her ... 22
28184.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11