Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Anything Store [S] 1g:1000t
1 2
Welcome to Jay's Anything Store.
A.k.a if there's something you'd pay me for that I haven't got here, feel free to ask me.
I'll probably do it.
I don't contribute to dom and I've never maxed the fairgrounds in my life, I need all the funds I can get.

I'm very active, and it usually takes me less than 24hrs to get back to people. If it takes longer, feel free to ping or PM me.

Services:
(Items marked with an asterisk are cycling or subject to availability)
Welcome to Jay's Anything Store.
A.k.a if there's something you'd pay me for that I haven't got here, feel free to ask me.
I'll probably do it.
I don't contribute to dom and I've never maxed the fairgrounds in my life, I need all the funds I can get.

I'm very active, and it usually takes me less than 24hrs to get back to people. If it takes longer, feel free to ping or PM me.

Services:
(Items marked with an asterisk are cycling or subject to availability)
[center][size=7][b]Currency Exchange[/b][/size] [b][size=5][u]Treasure stock[/u] Currently N/A [u]Gems stock [/u]Currently N/A [u]Festival Currency stock (Cycling)[/size] [/u][size=4]Current Fest currency (March): [item= messengers scroll] [size=4][b] Buying gems at 1g:980t Selling gems at 1g:1000t Buying fest currency at 1fc:1g:1000t Selling this month's fest currency at 1fc:1g:1000t Selling all other fest currency at 1fc:2g:2000t, while stocks available
Currency Exchange

Treasure stock
Currently N/A
Gems stock
Currently N/A
Festival Currency stock (Cycling)

Current Fest currency (March):

Buying gems at 1g:980t

Selling gems at 1g:1000t

Buying fest currency at 1fc:1g:1000t

Selling this month's fest currency at 1fc:1g:1000t

Selling all other fest currency at 1fc:2g:2000t, while stocks available
Brewing Services

I don't brew items that much. I often throw something in the cauldron just to not waste it, but I don't actively brew.

Which is what I am offering here.

Do you have a big item you want to brew, a gene scroll or a familiar or the like, but don't want to lose your cauldron for 4, 8, 12 hours at a time?

Simple! For a small price, barely a fraction of the item's worth, you can brew it in my cauldron instead!

Pricing

5 gems per hour, rounded up.

OR

1 full stack of food, any type and food point value.
Brewing Services

I don't brew items that much. I often throw something in the cauldron just to not waste it, but I don't actively brew.

Which is what I am offering here.

Do you have a big item you want to brew, a gene scroll or a familiar or the like, but don't want to lose your cauldron for 4, 8, 12 hours at a time?

Simple! For a small price, barely a fraction of the item's worth, you can brew it in my cauldron instead!

Pricing

5 gems per hour, rounded up.

OR

1 full stack of food, any type and food point value.
Nest Rental

This one's very simple.
I have Shadow nests.
Three, to be exact.
I almost never use them, so this service is usually available.

Price by negotiation:
I will not request any hatchlings from the nest unless one of my dragons was involved. I do, however, charge 5kt/g, plus an extra 1kt/g for each day I have to hold the hatchlings.

If there are other conditions you would like to propose, such as helping with a longer-term breeding project or using one of my dragons for the breeding, feel free to ask via PM and I'll see what I can do for you!
Nest Rental

This one's very simple.
I have Shadow nests.
Three, to be exact.
I almost never use them, so this service is usually available.

Price by negotiation:
I will not request any hatchlings from the nest unless one of my dragons was involved. I do, however, charge 5kt/g, plus an extra 1kt/g for each day I have to hold the hatchlings.

If there are other conditions you would like to propose, such as helping with a longer-term breeding project or using one of my dragons for the breeding, feel free to ask via PM and I'll see what I can do for you!
[center][size=7][b]Item Sales[/b][/size] [size=5]Prices Negotiable [b][u]DOM SHOP AVAILABLE FOR 3KT CHARGE[u][b] ----- [size=5] [b][u]Food[/u][/b] 200 treasure per ten food points [b][u]Materials[/u][/b] All base transmutation materials (goo, ooze, sludge, slime, muck) available on request for LAH price [item= shadow runestone] x 2 [size=5][b][u]Apparel[/u][/b] [item= crown of bones] x1 [item=ebony filigree tail guard] x1 [item=shadowscale chest guard] x1 [item= shadowscale shoulder guards] x1 [item= swallow's breastplate] x1 [item= gray wizard hat] x1 [size=5][b][u]Specialty / Other[/u][/b] [item= tertiary gene: smirch] x 2 [item= earthforge whisper chest] x 1 [item= iron stomach chest] x 1 [item= silhouette chest] x 1
Item Sales
Prices Negotiable

DOM SHOP AVAILABLE FOR 3KT CHARGE

Food

200 treasure per ten food points

Materials

All base transmutation materials (goo, ooze, sludge, slime, muck) available on request for LAH price
Shadow Runestone x 2

Apparel

Crown of Bones x1 Ebony Filigree Tail Guard x1 Shadowscale Chest Guard x1
Shadowscale Shoulder Guards x1 Swallow's Breastplate x1 Gray Wizard Hat x1

Specialty / Other
Tertiary Gene: Smirch x 2 Earthforge Whisper Chest x 1 Iron Stomach Chest x 1 Silhouette Chest x 1
@Jayflying Hi there, do you have any [item=roan mouse] for sale?
@Jayflying Hi there, do you have any Roan Mouse for sale?
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
@FrogTea
Sadly only four of them.
Those have shot up in price though.
Their LAH is like, 2 gems each right now, it's crazy.
I'll gladly sell them for half that though, if you want.
@FrogTea
Sadly only four of them.
Those have shot up in price though.
Their LAH is like, 2 gems each right now, it's crazy.
I'll gladly sell them for half that though, if you want.
@Jayflying That'd be great! So, 4kt?
@Jayflying That'd be great! So, 4kt?
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
@FrogTea
Sure, I'll send you the CR now!
@FrogTea
Sure, I'll send you the CR now!
@Jayflying

How much for your Peacebringer's Cowl?
@Jayflying

How much for your Peacebringer's Cowl?
1 2