Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43
Uppity
Uppity
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
Hi @Peyp :D

I can offer hour anywhere below The Mire, I have two dragons with eliminates. I can also do festival grinding and give you everything that dops if you want. I prefer Treasure at the moment :)
Hi @Peyp :D

I can offer hour anywhere below The Mire, I have two dragons with eliminates. I can also do festival grinding and give you everything that dops if you want. I prefer Treasure at the moment :)
signature.jpg
@Peyp

I can do an hour for treasure!

I'm happy to pass on Pinecones, but since I've had crap luck getting chests for myself, I'd want to keep any TC chests that drop. Would you consider 35kt/half hour (70kt total) fair for that?

ETA: I have a fully-leveled team of three lvl-25s, all with Eliminate.
@Peyp

I can do an hour for treasure!

I'm happy to pass on Pinecones, but since I've had crap luck getting chests for myself, I'd want to keep any TC chests that drop. Would you consider 35kt/half hour (70kt total) fair for that?

ETA: I have a fully-leveled team of three lvl-25s, all with Eliminate.
Give my dragons some love!

SzqWh.gif3wWtw.gifyPPb0.gifDEOuH.gif
@PrincessYue
Yue! <3
An hour in the scorched forest would be perfect.

@angsthound
That's fair, I'm more than happy with that! Would Scorched forest work for you, as well?
@PrincessYue
Yue! <3
An hour in the scorched forest would be perfect.

@angsthound
That's fair, I'm more than happy with that! Would Scorched forest work for you, as well?
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
Hiii, sounds good! Let me just to put everything in my vault and I’ll get started ^_^
Hiii, sounds good! Let me just to put everything in my vault and I’ll get started ^_^
signature.jpg
@Peyp

Yep, the Forest is fine by me. :D I'll get started in a few moments here.

I've cleared my Food, Materials, Battle, and Other hoard pages, and screen-shotted the rest, so I can be sure to give you whatever drops.

Thanks!
@Peyp

Yep, the Forest is fine by me. :D I'll get started in a few moments here.

I've cleared my Food, Materials, Battle, and Other hoard pages, and screen-shotted the rest, so I can be sure to give you whatever drops.

Thanks!
Give my dragons some love!

SzqWh.gif3wWtw.gifyPPb0.gifDEOuH.gif
@peyp I can do a couple hours anywhere under the Mire, I've got two dragons fully equipped ^^
@peyp I can do a couple hours anywhere under the Mire, I've got two dragons fully equipped ^^
@BarkingJester
Awesome! Could you do scorched forest, in that case? ^-^
@BarkingJester
Awesome! Could you do scorched forest, in that case? ^-^
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@peyp Yep! The fest ends in 2 hours, after that I'll switch to the blooming grove for the boss drops if that's alright?
@peyp Yep! The fest ends in 2 hours, after that I'll switch to the blooming grove for the boss drops if that's alright?
@BarkingJester
Sure!
@BarkingJester
Sure!
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43