Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Quitting FR, Liquidating '13+, UMA
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
* Will take treasure at 1 gem = 1000 treasure rate! *

CHECK BELOW FOR SCREENSHOTS OF ITEMS:
https://sta.sh/21xuc261s5ft
INCLUDES FAMILIARS, FESTIVAL ACCENTS, VISTAS, BATTLE ITEMS, APPAREL, FESTIVAL CURRENCY, AND MORE!

[UPDATED: MAY 21, 2019]

All of these things (except Shadow Sprite, at 5% off) for sale at 10% off LAH price c: -- ask if you don't recognize something!

Willing to consider trading for art or original characters as well!

Usermade Skins/Accents I've Got

All currently on AH for these prices:
Spring Rain - 300 gems
Imp Carousel - 900 gems
Peony Princess - 3000 gems

I'm also willing to consider offers on all dragons in my lair & their current accents except popcorn, Reed, and Jules.
* Will take treasure at 1 gem = 1000 treasure rate! *

CHECK BELOW FOR SCREENSHOTS OF ITEMS:
https://sta.sh/21xuc261s5ft
INCLUDES FAMILIARS, FESTIVAL ACCENTS, VISTAS, BATTLE ITEMS, APPAREL, FESTIVAL CURRENCY, AND MORE!

[UPDATED: MAY 21, 2019]

All of these things (except Shadow Sprite, at 5% off) for sale at 10% off LAH price c: -- ask if you don't recognize something!

Willing to consider trading for art or original characters as well!

Usermade Skins/Accents I've Got

All currently on AH for these prices:
Spring Rain - 300 gems
Imp Carousel - 900 gems
Peony Princess - 3000 gems

I'm also willing to consider offers on all dragons in my lair & their current accents except popcorn, Reed, and Jules.
Bump - Updated with the rest of inventory!
Bump - Updated with the rest of inventory!
@wesleydog Current LAH for the prismatic tokens is 70kt, I'll take both for 126kt (that's with the 10% discount) and the golden silks (arm, leg, scarf, and veil) for 71100t, deeprealm tridents are at 30g so I'll offer 27kt for one. Total: 220100t
@wesleydog Current LAH for the prismatic tokens is 70kt, I'll take both for 126kt (that's with the 10% discount) and the golden silks (arm, leg, scarf, and veil) for 71100t, deeprealm tridents are at 30g so I'll offer 27kt for one. Total: 220100t
Wishlist
Giveaway
@wesleydog interested in a good number of your fest skins but don't know the names off the top of my head D:

interested in (left to right in your ss): 1, 5, 7, 13, 14, 16

@wesleydog interested in a good number of your fest skins but don't know the names off the top of my head D:

interested in (left to right in your ss): 1, 5, 7, 13, 14, 16

rYp8BR7.png
@wesleydog
Could i get the binding energies skin?
Also how much for one of the light veil thingy?
@wesleydog
Could i get the binding energies skin?
Also how much for one of the light veil thingy?
Kris/Phlox
Coveting Chaos sales
BEES
TE free bios & graphics
pumpkaboo_pixel_art__by_thelunarcrash-d6pakoo.png

TE Art portfolio
TE bio shop
@bedfordblack looks like you clicked the wrong person, the skins are being sold by @wesleydog :)
@bedfordblack looks like you clicked the wrong person, the skins are being sold by @wesleydog :)
Wishlist
Giveaway
@VolcanicThunder lol oops, thank you!! <3
@VolcanicThunder lol oops, thank you!! <3
rYp8BR7.png
@VolcanicThunder CR sent!

@TerminalEternity Absolutely! Hewn Philosopher's Veil would be 225gems! And Binding Energies is currently on the AH for 80 gems if you want to grab it from there - if you need to pay treasure lmk and I'll take it down!
@VolcanicThunder CR sent!

@TerminalEternity Absolutely! Hewn Philosopher's Veil would be 225gems! And Binding Energies is currently on the AH for 80 gems if you want to grab it from there - if you need to pay treasure lmk and I'll take it down!
@bedfordblack Sorry for the wait! They are Botanys Back, Rainbow Fins, ShellBond, Starcaster, Starstranded, and Crystalhide - thanks for asking! I'll sell any of them for 10% off the LAH prices :)
@bedfordblack Sorry for the wait! They are Botanys Back, Rainbow Fins, ShellBond, Starcaster, Starstranded, and Crystalhide - thanks for asking! I'll sell any of them for 10% off the LAH prices :)
@wesleydog

hi there ! how much would the sepia arm rose tangle and a dryad's guise cost?
@wesleydog

hi there ! how much would the sepia arm rose tangle and a dryad's guise cost?
Cosimia123.gif
hi im cosimia!
i like frogs
forever young ♥

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19