Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Quitting FR, Liquidating '13+, UMA
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
@wesleydog what price are you looking for for the starlight cloak, scavenger tatters, and infectalons?
@wesleydog what price are you looking for for the starlight cloak, scavenger tatters, and infectalons?
JOegRJa.pngUL0eVJU.png
@XxNoodleNovaxX They'd be 57 gems!
@Nekane Starlight Cloak = 72 gems
Scavenger's Tatters = 36 gems
Contaminated Infectalons = 12 gems
@XxNoodleNovaxX They'd be 57 gems!
@Nekane Starlight Cloak = 72 gems
Scavenger's Tatters = 36 gems
Contaminated Infectalons = 12 gems
@weslydog I'm looking for cheap apparel and familiars to fill in grab bags. How many do you still have and would you be willing to do a bulk discount?
@weslydog I'm looking for cheap apparel and familiars to fill in grab bags. How many do you still have and would you be willing to do a bulk discount?
stormcatcher_badge_merge_txt_FINAL_100x.png
more space
TstBOqR.pngQ58XZHS.pngj13P33I.png
@wesleydog
I'm interested in the holiday familliars (except the bears) but I don't know their names so I can't find them on the AH xD
How much would you want for them?
@wesleydog
I'm interested in the holiday familliars (except the bears) but I don't know their names so I can't find them on the AH xD
How much would you want for them?
Ibadges.png
@aelith Are you interested in other NotN familiars, not including the bears? Outside of bears & NotN, here's what I've got! [item=seawater savior][item=contaminated ambassador][item=sprouting goblin][item=bubbling goblin][item=gusting goblin][item=enduring goblin][item=sparkling goblin][item=blazing goblin][item=enchanting goblin] Let me know which ones you are interested in and if you are interested in NotN & I will provide prices for these and pictures of the NotN familiars I have :)
@aelith Are you interested in other NotN familiars, not including the bears?

Outside of bears & NotN, here's what I've got!
Seawater Savior Contaminated Ambassador Sprouting Goblin Bubbling Goblin Gusting Goblin Enduring Goblin Sparkling Goblin Blazing Goblin Enchanting Goblin

Let me know which ones you are interested in and if you are interested in NotN & I will provide prices for these and pictures of the NotN familiars I have :)
@LehLora I have 26 familiars & 18 apparel that I'd be willing to sell at 3g/3k treasure apiece! If you wanted all of them, it'd be 132 gems/132k treasure!
@LehLora I have 26 familiars & 18 apparel that I'd be willing to sell at 3g/3k treasure apiece! If you wanted all of them, it'd be 132 gems/132k treasure!
@wesleydog can i get the Mesa Mechanojets and the Highland Scavenger?(and Sparkling Goblin?)
@wesleydog can i get the Mesa Mechanojets and the Highland Scavenger?(and Sparkling Goblin?)
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
@wesleydog hey how much for your Skeletal Chimes if you still have them?
@wesleydog hey how much for your Skeletal Chimes if you still have them?
drag.png
@wesleydog can i get that 10% off LAH? It would all be 119kt
(I hate that I sound cheap, but I would still need to buy some and it adds up quickly)
@wesleydog can i get that 10% off LAH? It would all be 119kt
(I hate that I sound cheap, but I would still need to buy some and it adds up quickly)
stormcatcher_badge_merge_txt_FINAL_100x.png
more space
TstBOqR.pngQ58XZHS.pngj13P33I.png
@wesleydog If you still have them, how much for the Golden Wing Silks?
@wesleydog If you still have them, how much for the Golden Wing Silks?
L2yzTI6.png ShadowFlamel
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

discord: shadowflamel .:. fr+2 .:. she/her

.: links :. about me | wishlist | hatchery | sales tab | seeking dragons | my services | fire dom shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19