Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Quitting FR, Liquidating '13+, UMA
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@wesleydog Ahh, okay! What about Lacusta?
@wesleydog Ahh, okay! What about Lacusta?
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
@xXNoodleNovaxX Yeah, I’d do Lacusta! If you were interested in her items, I’d do 90% off LAH for all of the things she’s wearing + you can make me an offer on what you think she’s worth :)
@xXNoodleNovaxX Yeah, I’d do Lacusta! If you were interested in her items, I’d do 90% off LAH for all of the things she’s wearing + you can make me an offer on what you think she’s worth :)
@wesleydog
I'm interested in everything but the familiar! I am also interested in Constellation's skin! Could you give me a base price on everything?
@wesleydog
I'm interested in everything but the familiar! I am also interested in Constellation's skin! Could you give me a base price on everything?
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
@XxNoodleNovaxX I'm going to hold onto all of constellation's things for now, in case I'd like to make her into an OC ^^

For Lacusta...
Celadon Silk Veil - 18 gems
Sash - 18 gems
Scarf - 18 gems
Tail Bangle - 15 gems
Arm Silks - 18 gems
Leg Silks - 16 gems
Wing Silks - 18 gems
Black Tulip Flowerfall - 198 gems
Grove Sylvan Wings - 20 gems
Lacusta/dragon herself - 40 gems

= 379 gems :)
@XxNoodleNovaxX I'm going to hold onto all of constellation's things for now, in case I'd like to make her into an OC ^^

For Lacusta...
Celadon Silk Veil - 18 gems
Sash - 18 gems
Scarf - 18 gems
Tail Bangle - 15 gems
Arm Silks - 18 gems
Leg Silks - 16 gems
Wing Silks - 18 gems
Black Tulip Flowerfall - 198 gems
Grove Sylvan Wings - 20 gems
Lacusta/dragon herself - 40 gems

= 379 gems :)
@wesleydog
I split up the 1858g for the other stuff through both CRs!
Do send a CR for Lacusta and her stuff though!
@wesleydog
I split up the 1858g for the other stuff through both CRs!
Do send a CR for Lacusta and her stuff though!
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
Thanks! I’ll send another CR tonight :)
Thanks! I’ll send another CR tonight :)
bump :)
bump :)
@wesleydog Hi! I’m interested in your celebration sage set! I’m curious about the price :) thank you!
@wesleydog Hi! I’m interested in your celebration sage set! I’m curious about the price :) thank you!
@KnightessTigris Hello! Here are the prices! [item=celebration sage cover] = 5 gems [item=celebration sage lantern] = 11 gems [item=celebration sage sash] = 6 gems [item=celebration sage shawl] = 9 gems [item=celebration sage sleeves] = 5 gems [item=celebration sage tassel] = 9 gems = 45 gems total :)
@KnightessTigris Hello! Here are the prices!
Celebration Sage Cover = 5 gems
Celebration Sage Lantern = 11 gems
Celebration Sage Sash = 6 gems
Celebration Sage Shawl = 9 gems
Celebration Sage Sleeves = 5 gems
Celebration Sage Tassel = 9 gems

= 45 gems total :)

@wesleydog would you take treasure? The total would be 45,000kt correct? If yes then I’ll gladly take the set! I’ll send a CR when you approve :)
@wesleydog would you take treasure? The total would be 45,000kt correct? If yes then I’ll gladly take the set! I’ll send a CR when you approve :)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19