Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Thank you all, see you next microholiday!

Hi, I hoard microholiday food. I want I full page of it in my vault. You don't need it? Want to trade it for something else? Come see what I can offer and maybe we'll have a deal!

I go more or less by LAH prices.
Thank you all, see you next microholiday!

Hi, I hoard microholiday food. I want I full page of it in my vault. You don't need it? Want to trade it for something else? Come see what I can offer and maybe we'll have a deal!

I go more or less by LAH prices.
@UndefinedBeing Your hoard is gonna stink
Will be happy to swap like 1 stack of 3 point for 3 fodder familiars??
@UndefinedBeing Your hoard is gonna stink
Will be happy to swap like 1 stack of 3 point for 3 fodder familiars??
1dgHJ.gif
@McChicken
I think you mean smell delicious~ ;^)
And that sounds like a nice deal, thank you! Setting up CR in a second!
@McChicken
I think you mean smell delicious~ ;^)
And that sounds like a nice deal, thank you! Setting up CR in a second!
@undefinedbeing How much [item=bountiful fishnet] for all your berserkers and ambush? Do you also happen to have a [item=plantation pincher]?
@undefinedbeing
How much Bountiful Fishnet for all your berserkers and ambush? Do you also happen to have a Plantation Pincher ?
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@Snivy88

Well let's take a look at the Auction house for the prices! oof i hate math D:
Berserker -17g/20kt
Ambush -23g/37kt
Bountiful Fishnet x99 -30g/20kt

How does 1 Ambush = 99 fish and 1 Berserker = 99 fish sound to you?
That would be 6 full stacks of fish for all my Berserkers and Ambushes.

And unfortunately I don't have any spare crabs. Wans't online that event and had to buy one for myself too. :C
@Snivy88

Well let's take a look at the Auction house for the prices! oof i hate math D:
Berserker -17g/20kt
Ambush -23g/37kt
Bountiful Fishnet x99 -30g/20kt

How does 1 Ambush = 99 fish and 1 Berserker = 99 fish sound to you?
That would be 6 full stacks of fish for all my Berserkers and Ambushes.

And unfortunately I don't have any spare crabs. Wans't online that event and had to buy one for myself too. :C
@undefinedbeing

Would you do 4 stacks of the fish and 1 stack of the big fish basket for all the stones?
@undefinedbeing

Would you do 4 stacks of the fish and 1 stack of the big fish basket for all the stones?
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@Snivy88
Sounds good to me!
I'll throw in a fodder fam your way as well to make up for the lil difference on the big fish basket. :D
@Snivy88
Sounds good to me!
I'll throw in a fodder fam your way as well to make up for the lil difference on the big fish basket. :D
@UndefinedBeing Do you have an [item=Alstroemeria Fox]?
@UndefinedBeing Do you have an Alstroemeria Fox ?
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@mithrel Had to look through my filthy vault, but yup, I do have a spare! They're 13 gems cheapest on AH, so I'd like to ask for one full stack of [item=bountiful fishnet] since they're 12 gems cheapest. If that's alright with you, feel free to start a CR. :D
@mithrel
Had to look through my filthy vault, but yup, I do have a spare!
They're 13 gems cheapest on AH, so I'd like to ask for one full stack of Bountiful Fishnet since they're 12 gems cheapest.
If that's alright with you, feel free to start a CR. :D
@UndefinedBeing

i can offer you 10 of the 10 point fish! What apparel do you have to offer though? I also don't mind making a trade for the green familiar:))
@UndefinedBeing

i can offer you 10 of the 10 point fish! What apparel do you have to offer though? I also don't mind making a trade for the green familiar:))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11