Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@SeiyreSlash
Since the cheapest stack of Pinecones is either 65kt or 55g, for all of it I'd be looking for 9 stacks of Rotwood (1 stack = 11kt) or 20-30 Loghives, the prices of it are all over the place.
@SeiyreSlash
Since the cheapest stack of Pinecones is either 65kt or 55g, for all of it I'd be looking for 9 stacks of Rotwood (1 stack = 11kt) or 20-30 Loghives, the prices of it are all over the place.
@UndefinedBeing
I have 180 of the 3 point one and 50 of the 10 point one
I'm interested in your skinks, ultimate buttersnake and baldwin mats (most to least interested: slimes > mucks > blue+red goo > purple sludge, green sludge+ooze > everything else)
mostly wondering what I could get :)
@UndefinedBeing
I have 180 of the 3 point one and 50 of the 10 point one
I'm interested in your skinks, ultimate buttersnake and baldwin mats (most to least interested: slimes > mucks > blue+red goo > purple sludge, green sludge+ooze > everything else)
mostly wondering what I could get :)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@UndefinedBeing how many bugs would u want for the electric nymph?
@UndefinedBeing how many bugs would u want for the electric nymph?
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@Hikumi
I'll count that 180x Rotwood as 2 stacks for easier math. :D That would be 22g. 50x Loghive is currently on AH for 187g.

So lets round it up to 210g worh of insects in total. I made 2 packs based on your priority list:

Grey slime pack.
All skinks - 40g
Ultimate Buttersnake - 60g
all White slimes - 24g
all Black slimes - 14g
all Grey slimes - 66g
1 blue goo - 11g
Total = 215g

Or

Mucks pack.
All skinks - 40g
all White slimes - 24g
all Black slimes - 14g
allGold mucks - 36g
all Silver mucks - 28g
1 blue goo - 11g
Total = 213g

Let me know if you'd like to trade for one of these or any other combination. :D
@Hikumi
I'll count that 180x Rotwood as 2 stacks for easier math. :D That would be 22g. 50x Loghive is currently on AH for 187g.

So lets round it up to 210g worh of insects in total. I made 2 packs based on your priority list:

Grey slime pack.
All skinks - 40g
all White slimes - 24g
all Black slimes - 14g
all Grey slimes - 66g
1 blue goo - 11g
Total = 215g

Or

Mucks pack.
All skinks - 40g
all White slimes - 24g
all Black slimes - 14g
allGold mucks - 36g
all Silver mucks - 28g
1 blue goo - 11g
Total = 213g

Let me know if you'd like to trade for one of these or any other combination. :D
@Nightsorrow
Electric Nymph is currently on AH for 34g, so I'd like 3 full stacks of Rotwood for it.
@Nightsorrow
Electric Nymph is currently on AH for 34g, so I'd like 3 full stacks of Rotwood for it.
@UndefinedBeing I currently have 1.5 stacks. Any chance u can hold it for me till o gather the rest?
@UndefinedBeing I currently have 1.5 stacks. Any chance u can hold it for me till o gather the rest?
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@Nightsorrow
Sure, no problem. I'll shoot you a CR with it right away (so I don't forget) and will take it off the list, so contribute whenever you're ready, or let me know if you change your mind. :D
@Nightsorrow
Sure, no problem. I'll shoot you a CR with it right away (so I don't forget) and will take it off the list, so contribute whenever you're ready, or let me know if you change your mind. :D

@UndefinedBeing
Im currently out town but i will be back to train my dergs in about 2hrs ^^

@UndefinedBeing
Im currently out town but i will be back to train my dergs in about 2hrs ^^
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@UndefinedBeing nice! I'd love the slime pack please :) I still have a lot of dragons to train so I hope to get more of these food items, I'll probably be back for more baldwin stuff later
@UndefinedBeing nice! I'd love the slime pack please :) I still have a lot of dragons to train so I hope to get more of these food items, I'll probably be back for more baldwin stuff later
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Nightsorrow
No need to rush! And thank you for the trade. :D
@Nightsorrow
No need to rush! And thank you for the trade. :D
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11