Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | wishlist | w; vistas
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 226 227
@Iniimical
alright, let's see...
Scavengers Gear - 350g was the last price i can remember
Cursed Watcher - 50g / 25kt
Prejudice - 1.2kg
Boneyard Vagrant - 1kg
Netherworld Raider - 1.5kg
or all together for 3.5kg?
let me know if that is alright and i can hold them for a few days?
@Iniimical
alright, let's see...
Scavengers Gear - 350g was the last price i can remember
Cursed Watcher - 50g / 25kt
Prejudice - 1.2kg
Boneyard Vagrant - 1kg
Netherworld Raider - 1.5kg
or all together for 3.5kg?
let me know if that is alright and i can hold them for a few days?
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
Yep! For like.. 5 gems off LAH?
Yep! For like.. 5 gems off LAH?
@Dantex Yeah, I can also offer another familiar though? Not really interested in offering currency as of now.
@Farvel I certainly don't have enough, at least, in currency to pay
for all three. I'll send you a PM with all skins/accents I have, alright?
@Dantex Yeah, I can also offer another familiar though? Not really interested in offering currency as of now.
@Farvel I certainly don't have enough, at least, in currency to pay
for all three. I'll send you a PM with all skins/accents I have, alright?
5sWebpB.gif
xx"Some fear the fire. Some simply become it."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx»xx W I S H L I S Tx | xS H E / T H E Y x| xL E S B I A N
@Iniimical
I have a death seeker, smoke gyre, kelpie, tarnished steel tail cuffs, bloodstone roundhorn, tarnished steel gauntlets and am willing to brew obsidian roundhorn, red mantle, mysterious mantle and grey plague doctor mask.
Not really sure what I want for these. 206 gems is LAH but I'm willing to accept certain skins, apparel ect.

I also have quite a few geodes for current event stuff
@Iniimical
I have a death seeker, smoke gyre, kelpie, tarnished steel tail cuffs, bloodstone roundhorn, tarnished steel gauntlets and am willing to brew obsidian roundhorn, red mantle, mysterious mantle and grey plague doctor mask.
Not really sure what I want for these. 206 gems is LAH but I'm willing to accept certain skins, apparel ect.

I also have quite a few geodes for current event stuff
@Iniimical I sent you a pm about some of the stuff off your wishlist and you said you weren't looking for it anymore, you may want to update your looking for lists
@Iniimical I sent you a pm about some of the stuff off your wishlist and you said you weren't looking for it anymore, you may want to update your looking for lists
derg0.jpgderg1.jpgderg2.jpgderg3.jpgderg4.jpg
@BluefireDrag0n I'd be interested in the Smoke Gyre?
@Annobethal I will handle it as I see fit. I'm going to leave my wishlist the way it is, as in the future I will likely end up seeking these items.
@BluefireDrag0n I'd be interested in the Smoke Gyre?
@Annobethal I will handle it as I see fit. I'm going to leave my wishlist the way it is, as in the future I will likely end up seeking these items.
5sWebpB.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx»xx W I S H L I S Tx | xS H E / T H E Y x| xL E S B I A N
I’d take three of any familiar.
I’d take three of any familiar.
Bump.
Bump.
5sWebpB.gif
Bump.
Bump.
5sWebpB.gif
Bump.
Bump.
5sWebpB.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 226 227