Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | 20+ UMAs for sale
1 2
sooo I need lots of funds/scatterscrolls for my current project and I have an excess number of skins so here we are c:

All of them are listed on the AH at the prices below. At the time I posted them they were LAH. Feel free to haggle on prices though

Accepting:
Gems
Treasure (@1:1000)
Scatterscrolls

800g

950g

1kg

1.1kg

1.4kg

1.5kg

2kg

2.8kg

3kg

3.8kg

4kg

5kg
sooo I need lots of funds/scatterscrolls for my current project and I have an excess number of skins so here we are c:

All of them are listed on the AH at the prices below. At the time I posted them they were LAH. Feel free to haggle on prices though

Accepting:
Gems
Treasure (@1:1000)
Scatterscrolls

800g

950g

1kg

1.1kg

1.4kg

1.5kg

2kg

2.8kg

3kg

3.8kg

4kg

5kg
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
@Lrjj

Would you be willing to set up a private auction for one of those skins? I get paid tomorrow. ;-;
@Lrjj

Would you be willing to set up a private auction for one of those skins? I get paid tomorrow. ;-;
FR+1 - I will host nests for free, just ask/PM!
Make sure to copy/paste my name to ensure I will get your ping!
@ArchnarQuibQuib Of course c: let me know which and I'l send over a PA - don't feel any huge hurry to get to it tho
@ArchnarQuibQuib Of course c: let me know which and I'l send over a PA - don't feel any huge hurry to get to it tho
About
Skin shop
xx
@Lrjj

Skin: Deepest Regrets. It'll look amazing on my Sindri. Thank you so much!
@Lrjj

Skin: Deepest Regrets. It'll look amazing on my Sindri. Thank you so much!
FR+1 - I will host nests for free, just ask/PM!
Make sure to copy/paste my name to ensure I will get your ping!
@Lrjj
Would you take 600g for Be Sweet? (:
@Lrjj
Would you take 600g for Be Sweet? (:
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
About
Skin shop
xx
Bump c:
Bump c:
About
Skin shop
xx
@Lrjj

aries glitter dust would look fantastic on my shineskin ^^ would you take 675g for it?
@Lrjj

aries glitter dust would look fantastic on my shineskin ^^ would you take 675g for it?
tumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.png
@Alarkota my listed copy actually just sold over the AH but I do have a spare :’) if it wasn’t you and you’re still interested?
@Alarkota my listed copy actually just sold over the AH but I do have a spare :’) if it wasn’t you and you’re still interested?
About
Skin shop
xx
@Lrjj i'm still interested!
@Lrjj i'm still interested!
tumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.png
1 2