Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {s} Pirate Apparel :BELOW L.A.H
1 2 3
@Moshipuppy

Oops User-Made Accent XD
Yeah, I can take another token, but you should wait on that! I dont have a White Raven Armor , Yet again I still haven’t bought a spare inventory crate due to my lack of money in general. Any gems/treasure would be helpful too lol
@Moshipuppy

Oops User-Made Accent XD
Yeah, I can take another token, but you should wait on that! I dont have a White Raven Armor , Yet again I still haven’t bought a spare inventory crate due to my lack of money in general. Any gems/treasure would be helpful too lol
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
I've got 22544, but I was saving for a fire dom thing. If you want, after fest, Provided the materials I could brew a Unhatched Bog Egg for you. I was also thinking of selling some ink drawings in oct for gems, seeing as I'm trying to get petals for Floraun for our shared birthday! I could do one for you for free if you'd like, but I'm not sure if I can guarantee it yet. Don't know how HW's looking and such.
I've got 22544, but I was saving for a fire dom thing. If you want, after fest, Provided the materials I could brew a Unhatched Bog Egg for you. I was also thinking of selling some ink drawings in oct for gems, seeing as I'm trying to get petals for Floraun for our shared birthday! I could do one for you for free if you'd like, but I'm not sure if I can guarantee it yet. Don't know how HW's looking and such.
HxcMlGn.pnggzlHZ53.png
pZJYyk4.pngoaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png5hF3FGk.png
2VtxnMX.pngxj6Mn2e.png
NlmYDAS.pngxYQkuHQ.png
mlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png
Symmetrical_Tundra_M_Floraun_.png

e8SAWsa.png1acRPxK.gif
@Moshipuppy
Oof homework sucks
Im at a private school that like, goes way overboard
Im planning for goretober early, and I can always do drawings myself! The bog egg sounds good, I can provide mats, + Carapace Arm +token and I can throw in something extra on my part! ILl put you down on the list!
@Moshipuppy
Oof homework sucks
Im at a private school that like, goes way overboard
Im planning for goretober early, and I can always do drawings myself! The bog egg sounds good, I can provide mats, + Carapace Arm +token and I can throw in something extra on my part! ILl put you down on the list!
image.gif
The UHBE (Unhatched Bogsneak Egg) is... [item= imbued sulfur][item=silver muck]x2[item=grey slime][item=purple ooze]x3[item=blue ooze], and 65000. I can cover the money, and I have some extra blue ooze and sulfur, I just don't have enough purple ooze. I can send a CR with carapace arm. The Token is [item=white slime][item=black slime][item=silver muck][item=gold muck][item=green ooze]x5, and 25000. I can cover cost, but because It takes so long, I'm going to have to time it just right.
The UHBE (Unhatched Bogsneak Egg) is...

Imbued Sulfur Silver Muck x2 Grey Slime Purple Ooze x3 Blue Ooze , and 65000. I can cover the money, and I have some extra blue ooze and sulfur, I just don't have enough purple ooze. I can send a CR with carapace arm.

The Token is
White Slime Black Slime Silver Muck Gold Muck Green Ooze x5, and 25000. I can cover cost, but because It takes so long, I'm going to have to time it just right.
HxcMlGn.pnggzlHZ53.png
pZJYyk4.pngoaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png5hF3FGk.png
2VtxnMX.pngxj6Mn2e.png
NlmYDAS.pngxYQkuHQ.png
mlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png

e8SAWsa.png1acRPxK.gif
@Moshipuppy I have tons of grey slime and enough silver muck, and a MOTHERLOAD of silver ooze. I have, like, 7. Dont judge.
Yeah, Im not gonna rush the token! 96 hours is a while. I dont have any white slime (which I have been after oof) and no black slime either, but also no gold muck. Im gonna start transmuting to send stuff!
@Moshipuppy I have tons of grey slime and enough silver muck, and a MOTHERLOAD of silver ooze. I have, like, 7. Dont judge.
Yeah, Im not gonna rush the token! 96 hours is a while. I dont have any white slime (which I have been after oof) and no black slime either, but also no gold muck. Im gonna start transmuting to send stuff!
image.gif
Don't worry about the slime, I've got 12 black and 6 white, and like, 37 grey. You have your muck and ooze, I've got slime. I also have like, 10 silver muck (Hah! JKJK!). It's just the ooze I need really. Thanks! I'll send a cr over now if that's okay!

Also, isn't it ironic we both have WC males as our arcane reps?

Also, thanks for getting young volcanos stuck in my head 3:<
Don't worry about the slime, I've got 12 black and 6 white, and like, 37 grey. You have your muck and ooze, I've got slime. I also have like, 10 silver muck (Hah! JKJK!). It's just the ooze I need really. Thanks! I'll send a cr over now if that's okay!

Also, isn't it ironic we both have WC males as our arcane reps?

Also, thanks for getting young volcanos stuck in my head 3:<
HxcMlGn.pnggzlHZ53.png
pZJYyk4.pngoaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png5hF3FGk.png
2VtxnMX.pngxj6Mn2e.png
NlmYDAS.pngxYQkuHQ.png
mlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png

e8SAWsa.png1acRPxK.gif
@Moshipuppy
haha you have fallen into my trap of fall out boy
@Moshipuppy
haha you have fallen into my trap of fall out boy
image.gif
@0bsidian you can if you'd like! looks like you already got a good offer though ;D
@0bsidian you can if you'd like! looks like you already got a good offer though ;D
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
1 2 3