Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {s} Pirate Apparel :BELOW L.A.H
1 2 3
@croix Would you like to be addet to the list?
@croix Would you like to be addet to the list?
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
*Cries because I need one of the other sets*

Either way, Good luck.
*Cries because I need one of the other sets*

Either way, Good luck.
HxcMlGn.pnggzlHZ53.png
pZJYyk4.pngoaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png5hF3FGk.png
2VtxnMX.pngxj6Mn2e.png
NlmYDAS.pngxYQkuHQ.png
mlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png
Symmetrical_Tundra_M_Floraun_.png

e8SAWsa.png1acRPxK.gif
@Moshipuppy
Big oof

Wait what do you need? I may be able to swap some stuffs from extra stuff on dragons
@Moshipuppy
Big oof

Wait what do you need? I may be able to swap some stuffs from extra stuff on dragons
image.gif
I ended up cutting my gem levels short for Floraun for our birthday to get MW the coat. It was the lowest i've seen at 200g, and she looks nice! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34076537] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/340766/34076537_350.png[/img] [/url] Other than that, everything else except for the eyepatch. You don't need to for me! You should earn some money, or at least I can trade for it.
I ended up cutting my gem levels short for Floraun for our birthday to get MW the coat. It was the lowest i've seen at 200g, and she looks nice!

34076537_350.png

Other than that, everything else except for the eyepatch. You don't need to for me! You should earn some money, or at least I can trade for it.
HxcMlGn.pnggzlHZ53.png
pZJYyk4.pngoaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png5hF3FGk.png
2VtxnMX.pngxj6Mn2e.png
NlmYDAS.pngxYQkuHQ.png
mlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png

e8SAWsa.png1acRPxK.gif
@moshipuppyI used all my Coarsair stuff on Nauta ;-;
But tbh, I think the cutlass will go really well with her outfit!
@moshipuppyI used all my Coarsair stuff on Nauta ;-;
But tbh, I think the cutlass will go really well with her outfit!
image.gif
^
^
image.gif
@Moshipuppy
Screw it. If its the corsair one ya want, then its the corsair one you get. I can swap it out with Nauta for a freind :D
I have a corsair cutlass if you want one. Name a price and we can negotiate!
@Moshipuppy
Screw it. If its the corsair one ya want, then its the corsair one you get. I can swap it out with Nauta for a freind :D
I have a corsair cutlass if you want one. Name a price and we can negotiate!
image.gif
Nu uh! You worked for it! I don't have a anything worthwhile for trading at the moment anyway. It'll give me something to save up for to.
Nu uh! You worked for it! I don't have a anything worthwhile for trading at the moment anyway. It'll give me something to save up for to.
HxcMlGn.pnggzlHZ53.png
pZJYyk4.pngoaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png5hF3FGk.png
2VtxnMX.pngxj6Mn2e.png
NlmYDAS.pngxYQkuHQ.png
mlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png

e8SAWsa.png1acRPxK.gif
@Moshipuppy
Lemme tell you how I aquired this stuff.
So, I keep a decent amount of gems in my vault for saving for a sprite. I also sold an UM for 800 gems, so I spent a decent amount on stuff for Nauta, who has almost the entire set of corsair stuff. One of which is the corsair cutlass, which I saw didnt go as well with him as I predicted. I now realize that the cutlass I was selling looks better on him! So, if you still are looking for the corsair cutlass, Im more than willing to sell it. I just picked up extra stuff for other people in case intrest arose. So, yeah, I can sell the corsair cutlass!
@Moshipuppy
Lemme tell you how I aquired this stuff.
So, I keep a decent amount of gems in my vault for saving for a sprite. I also sold an UM for 800 gems, so I spent a decent amount on stuff for Nauta, who has almost the entire set of corsair stuff. One of which is the corsair cutlass, which I saw didnt go as well with him as I predicted. I now realize that the cutlass I was selling looks better on him! So, if you still are looking for the corsair cutlass, Im more than willing to sell it. I just picked up extra stuff for other people in case intrest arose. So, yeah, I can sell the corsair cutlass!
image.gif
UM? Either way, I don't have a lot to trade. I just got another [item=white raven armor], and if you want I could brew a prismatic token for you, though I'm trying to wait a bit on that due to the fact that it takes 96 hours...
UM?

Either way, I don't have a lot to trade. I just got another White Raven Armor , and if you want I could brew a prismatic token for you, though I'm trying to wait a bit on that due to the fact that it takes 96 hours...
HxcMlGn.pnggzlHZ53.png
pZJYyk4.pngoaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png5hF3FGk.png
2VtxnMX.pngxj6Mn2e.png
NlmYDAS.pngxYQkuHQ.png
mlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png

e8SAWsa.png1acRPxK.gif
1 2 3