Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | (S/T) Lots of misc. Looking for apparel!
1 2 3
[center]I'm bored and don't have a ton to do atm so I figured I'd try to knock out some of my apparel wl. I won't bother copying it because it's super long, but it's on my profile so you can look at it there! Some stuff I've got: [item=luminous sundrapes][item=fin jewels][item=tree warden's garb] [item=conflagrant kilt][item=conflagrant halo] [item=flowering gladeboughs][item=prismatic crystalscales] [item=darksong face mask][item=journeyman satchels][item=onyx seraph wing ornament][item=veteran's leg scars] On hold: [item=forest's edge vines][/center]
I'm bored and don't have a ton to do atm so I figured I'd try to knock out some of my apparel wl.
I won't bother copying it because it's super long, but it's on my profile so you can look at it there!

Some stuff I've got:

Luminous Sundrapes Fin Jewels Tree Warden's Garb
Conflagrant Kilt Conflagrant Halo

Flowering Gladeboughs Prismatic Crystalscales

Darksong Face Mask Journeyman Satchels Onyx Seraph Wing Ornament Veteran's Leg Scars

On hold:
Forest's Edge Vines
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
[center][item=berserker] x3 [item=rally] x1[/center]
Berserker x3
Rally x1
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

[center][skin=26930][skin=27224] [skin=27546][skin=27552] [item=noodlebranch chest][item=go with the floe chest] [item=cherry dryad chest][item=chromatic predator chest][item=abelhinha chest] [item=crown shyness chest] [item=burnt parchment chest] [size=1][s]fun fact: the copy of Ethereal Phoenix here is the one I got in the prize pm for the contest! I didn't realize I'd be getting one since this was my first win, so I bought one the first day of flameforger's for myself.[/s][/size][/center]

Noodlebranch Chest Go With the Floe Chest

Cherry Dryad Chest Chromatic Predator Chest Abelhinha Chest
Crown Shyness Chest

Burnt Parchment Chest

fun fact: the copy of Ethereal Phoenix here is the one I got in the prize pm for the contest! I didn't realize I'd be getting one since this was my first win, so I bought one the first day of flameforger's for myself.
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

[center]Lastly, this is one thing I'd be interested in trade only for. I'm doing a mass hatch next month, but despite having, 30 eggs atm, I'm still missing some kinds. I'd be willing to do the following trade. Need: [item=unhatched lightning egg][item=unhatched shadow egg] Have: [item=unhatched nocturne egg] I'll also trade anything from the top part of this thread for any type of egg. Those are the last two I need, though, so I'd super appreciate a trade![/center]
Lastly, this is one thing I'd be interested in trade only for.

I'm doing a mass hatch next month, but despite having, 30 eggs atm, I'm still missing some kinds.

I'd be willing to do the following trade.

Need:
Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg

Have:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg

I'll also trade anything from the top part of this thread for any type of egg. Those are the last two I need, though, so I'd super appreciate a trade!
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

`
`
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

`
`
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

`
`
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

`
`
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

I've got some of the apparel on your wl, willing to trade my [item=Contrast Rogue Gloves]Contrast Rogue Gloves, [item=Tarnished Steel Belt]Tarnished Steel Belt, [item=Lemongrass Tail Feathers]Lemongrass Tail Feathers for your [item=Harvest Hardshell] [item=Berserker] - I've also got the [item=Enchanter's Cobwebs]Enchanter's Cobwebs on your wl, but those are worth an awful lot. I'd be willing to trade them as well for your: [item=Season Chest] (Season Chest) [item=Ambush]x3 and also the other the familiars you have listed with the hardshell?
I've got some of the apparel on your wl, willing to trade my
Contrast Rogue Gloves Contrast Rogue Gloves, Tarnished Steel Belt Tarnished Steel Belt, Lemongrass Tail Feathers Lemongrass Tail Feathers
for your
Harvest Hardshell Berserker

-

I've also got the Enchanter's Cobwebs Enchanter's Cobwebs on your wl, but those are worth an awful lot. I'd be willing to trade them as well for your:
Season Chest (Season Chest)
Ambush x3
and also the other the familiars you have listed with the hardshell?
tDeKDnH.png Pqtkg7S.gif
@Vynne (eep, I forgot to ping)
@Vynne (eep, I forgot to ping)
tDeKDnH.png Pqtkg7S.gif
1 2 3