Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] For Hoarders
1 2 3
Hey folks!
I have alot of items in my vault, that I wish to sell.
I am offering non-Swip & non-Baldwinstuff from "Materials" and "Trinkets" and different slash, bolts, fragments among "Battle".
Below LAH but do not less, that "selling price"

I am looking for gems and treasure 1:1000 ratio

Please ask, if you have hoarding something, and hope we' ll get a deal
Hey folks!
I have alot of items in my vault, that I wish to sell.
I am offering non-Swip & non-Baldwinstuff from "Materials" and "Trinkets" and different slash, bolts, fragments among "Battle".
Below LAH but do not less, that "selling price"

I am looking for gems and treasure 1:1000 ratio

Please ask, if you have hoarding something, and hope we' ll get a deal

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
reserve
reserve

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
reserve
reserve

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
@Alkhor I hoard everything! may I send a mixed payment for some what you think is fair?
@Alkhor I hoard everything! may I send a mixed payment for some what you think is fair?
CXzUggF.pngtumblr_pbgdj2wlaw1s8rrzko9_r2_100.pngtumblr_pbgdj2wlaw1s8rrzko8_r1_100.pngb3497a35be611e86aa3cb2ec5280c69a.pngpure_button_by_hwo_wrong-dckkwpn.png
@tiyonna43 hmmm okeeey. So is it ok for you, that I jast make a choise by myself?
@tiyonna43 hmmm okeeey. So is it ok for you, that I jast make a choise by myself?

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
@Alkhor I will be sending 20kt and 20G I would want you to give me what you feel to be fair.
@Alkhor I will be sending 20kt and 20G I would want you to give me what you feel to be fair.
CXzUggF.pngtumblr_pbgdj2wlaw1s8rrzko9_r2_100.pngtumblr_pbgdj2wlaw1s8rrzko8_r1_100.pngb3497a35be611e86aa3cb2ec5280c69a.pngpure_button_by_hwo_wrong-dckkwpn.png
@Alkhor
Got any otherworldly auras?
@Alkhor
Got any otherworldly auras?
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@tiyonna43 alright. Start it please
@tiyonna43 alright. Start it please

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
@UnhappyJoker sorry, could you post an example please?
@UnhappyJoker sorry, could you post an example please?

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
@Alkhor [item=otherworldly aura] These guys! They're familiars from Ghostlight Ruins. :D *edit* just reread your first post. WHOOPS. they're in the [i]familiar[/i] tab and not in any one of the tabs you mentioned you were hoardselling from. >.< my bad!
@Alkhor
Otherworldly Aura
These guys!

They're familiars from Ghostlight Ruins. :D

*edit* just reread your first post. WHOOPS. they're in the familiar tab and not in any one of the tabs you mentioned you were hoardselling from. >.< my bad!
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
1 2 3