Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Familiars: Dunhoofs, Birbs, etc
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
So since I returned from hiatus, I've been feeling like I care more for prettifying my G1s (and getting new G1s to prettify) than collecting familiars, so I'm selling off all the familiars I have EXCEPT my light & arcane sprites, plus the horses (because of lore reasons). You can [b]check my bestiary for all the familiars I have[/b], but here's some highlights: [b]Sprites:[/b] all gone! [b]Others of note:[/b] [item=dappled dunhoof] [item=black-wing hummingbird] [item=mock firebird] Will go below LAH for pure currency. Open to trading for certain fest apparel (just tell me what you got) especially the halos from the most recent brightshine! Also willing to accept non-festival UM accents, vial of scattersights, certain genes. Again, just let me know what you got! :) G:T ratio 1:850. [b]SOLD:[/b] [item=golden bantam fangar] [item=fire sprite] [item=water sprite] [item=nature sprite] x2 [item=downy fox rat] [item=fawn fox rat] [item=plague sprite] [item=candycane xolo] [item=dunhoof ambassador] [item=shadow sprite] [item=ice sprite] [item=earth sprite] [item=lightning sprite] [b]ON HOLD:[/b] [item=wind sprite] - for art
So since I returned from hiatus, I've been feeling like I care more for prettifying my G1s (and getting new G1s to prettify) than collecting familiars, so I'm selling off all the familiars I have EXCEPT my light & arcane sprites, plus the horses (because of lore reasons). You can check my bestiary for all the familiars I have, but here's some highlights:

Sprites:
all gone!

Others of note:
Dappled Dunhoof Black-wing Hummingbird Mock Firebird

Will go below LAH for pure currency. Open to trading for certain fest apparel (just tell me what you got) especially the halos from the most recent brightshine! Also willing to accept non-festival UM accents, vial of scattersights, certain genes. Again, just let me know what you got! :)

G:T ratio 1:850.

SOLD:
Golden Bantam Fangar Fire Sprite Water Sprite Nature Sprite x2 Downy Fox Rat Fawn Fox Rat Plague Sprite Candycane Xolo Dunhoof Ambassador Shadow Sprite Ice Sprite Earth Sprite Lightning Sprite

ON HOLD:
Wind Sprite - for art
1ffgBbR.png
@Heathers
I have the following UM accents as well as a wasp gene up for trade?

@Heathers
I have the following UM accents as well as a wasp gene up for trade?

93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
@Tinytalkingtina ss-barn owl is cute & i can always use wasp genes lol but what are you looking to trade for? :)
@Tinytalkingtina ss-barn owl is cute & i can always use wasp genes lol but what are you looking to trade for? :)
1ffgBbR.png
discard my offer, i can't afford it after all. got my items a bit mixed up here.
sorry for the trouble and good luck selling! :D
discard my offer, i can't afford it after all. got my items a bit mixed up here.
sorry for the trouble and good luck selling! :D
@Heathers I'm interested in your Fire Sprite. LAH is currently 8500G, would you take 8400G and 2 Prismatic Tokens?
@Heathers I'm interested in your Fire Sprite. LAH is currently 8500G, would you take 8400G and 2 Prismatic Tokens?
@Heathers Is there a chance that you have second [item=golden bantam fangar], if you give one to the previous person? I have 10 scattersight vials for it :3
@Heathers

Is there a chance that you have second Golden Bantam Fangar , if you give one to the previous person? I have 10 scattersight vials for it :3
@Dunmer sounds like a fair trade, i'll set up the crossroads! :)

@Morono hmm care to throw in one more scattersight vial or a bubble nymph or magic nymph if you have any? :)
@Dunmer sounds like a fair trade, i'll set up the crossroads! :)

@Morono hmm care to throw in one more scattersight vial or a bubble nymph or magic nymph if you have any? :)
1ffgBbR.png
@Heathers
Sending magic nymph and 10 scattersight vials c:
@Heathers
Sending magic nymph and 10 scattersight vials c:
@Heathers I'm very interested in your wind sprite! Would you accept 2kg? I have 1600g right now but could get the others within a couple days :) I also have a list of things here if you see anything you would like to trade for instead :)
@Heathers I'm very interested in your wind sprite! Would you accept 2kg? I have 1600g right now but could get the others within a couple days :) I also have a list of things here if you see anything you would like to trade for instead :)
Lichtdrache.gif
@Heathers I have this UMA I've been looking to trade:

I've been valuing it at 2800g as that's how much I saw the last copy going for. If it interests you, would you be open to accepting it as trade for the wind or plague sprite? Will throw in the bubble nymph if it'll convince you to part with one of the dunhoofs too.
@Heathers I have this UMA I've been looking to trade:

I've been valuing it at 2800g as that's how much I saw the last copy going for. If it interests you, would you be open to accepting it as trade for the wind or plague sprite? Will throw in the bubble nymph if it'll convince you to part with one of the dunhoofs too.
DSfRuAQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8