Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/S/T] Familiars- Filling Up Bestiary!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
[center][i][u][b]ITEMS I NEED[/b][/u][/i][/center] ----- [center][u]Kickstarter/Close to it?[i] (I can dream right?)[/i][/u][/center] [center][item=Bone Fiend][item=Boolean][item=Cog Frog][item=Golden Idol][item=Red-Footed Akirbeak][item=Skycat][item=Speedy][/center] ----- [center] [u]Swipp/Baldwin [i](I may just want the materials!)[/i][/u][/center] [center][item=Driftwood Baron][item=Longwing Epiptite][item=Maned Cobra][item=Vermillion Epiptite][item=quetzeel][item= blotched quetzeel][/center] ----- [center][u]Boss Drops([i]Some are a pretty penny....[/i])[/u][/center] [center][item=Deeprealm Hunter][item=Frost Delver][item=Goldenbeast][item=Malevolent Spirit][item=Molten Wartoad][item=Overcharged Silverbeast][item=Stone Borer] [/center] ----- [center][u][i]Sprite+Other Events[/i][/u][/center] [center][item=Ice Sprite][item=Light Sprite] [/center] ----- [center][u]Gem MarketPlace[/u] [item= regenerating reedjumper][/center]
ITEMS I NEED

Kickstarter/Close to it? (I can dream right?)
Bone Fiend Boolean Cog Frog Golden Idol Red-Footed Akirbeak Skycat Speedy

Swipp/Baldwin (I may just want the materials!)
Driftwood Baron Longwing Epiptite Maned Cobra Vermillion Epiptite Quetzeel Blotched Quetzeel

Boss Drops(Some are a pretty penny....)
Deeprealm Hunter Frost Delver Goldenbeast Malevolent Spirit Molten Wartoad Overcharged Silverbeast Stone Borer

Sprite+Other Events
Ice Sprite Light Sprite

Gem MarketPlace
Regenerating Reedjumper
Lichtdrache.gif
[center][item=leafy moth] [item=sakura owl] [item=emeraldback shardspawn] [item= flamescale lancer] [item= giant white toridae] [item=fanrat] [item=miniature sornieth globe][/center] [center] [u][i][b]OTHER FAMILIARS NOT SHOWN:[/b][/i][/u][/center] [center][item=spirit of water]x2 [item=spirit of nature]x9 [item=slight eyewing]x4 [item=voltaic ambassador]x7 [item=conflagrant ambassador]x5[/center]

Leafy Moth Sakura Owl Emeraldback Shardspawn Flamescale Lancer
Giant White Toridae Fanrat Miniature Sornieth Globe
OTHER FAMILIARS NOT SHOWN:
Spirit of Water x2 Spirit of Nature x9 Slight Eyewing x4
Voltaic Ambassador x7 Conflagrant Ambassador x5
Lichtdrache.gif

ONLY 25 FAMILIARS LEFT GUYS CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!

ONLY 25 FAMILIARS LEFT GUYS CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!
Lichtdrache.gif
Alright everyone! I am open for trades/buying my needed familiars!

*for any of the swipp or baldwin familiars I may just be interested in the materials*

Alright everyone! I am open for trades/buying my needed familiars!

*for any of the swipp or baldwin familiars I may just be interested in the materials*

Lichtdrache.gif
@sparkaflame101 Would you be interested in trading/buying these?

Red-Breasted Hainu 6g
Hainu 18g
Pangolin Racer 24g

I am interested in your Enstatite Burrower(35g) as partial payment :)
@sparkaflame101 Would you be interested in trading/buying these?

Red-Breasted Hainu 6g
Hainu 18g
Pangolin Racer 24g

I am interested in your Enstatite Burrower(35g) as partial payment :)
@hayum funnily enough I had just seen your post! haha, that trade sounds good to me :) The Enstatite Burrower+13g if im correct?
@hayum funnily enough I had just seen your post! haha, that trade sounds good to me :) The Enstatite Burrower+13g if im correct?
Lichtdrache.gif
@sparkaflame101 Haha yes you are! I'm setting up a CR now, thank you for trading!:D
@sparkaflame101 Haha yes you are! I'm setting up a CR now, thank you for trading!:D
@sparkaflame101 My [item=Wispwillow Peryton](24G) for your [item=Armored Greatowl] (18G) and 6G?
@sparkaflame101

My Wispwillow Peryton (24G) for your Armored Greatowl (18G) and 6G?
Is currently in anguish over two failed breeding projects orz And not having enough tunics to shame the culprits with
@gedhyr Sounds good to me :)
@gedhyr Sounds good to me :)
Lichtdrache.gif
@sparkaflame101

Awesome! Lemme set you up a CR. :D
@sparkaflame101

Awesome! Lemme set you up a CR. :D
Is currently in anguish over two failed breeding projects orz And not having enough tunics to shame the culprits with
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18