Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Chests for Outfits! [OPEN!]
1 2 3 4
Open!

So, I’ve decided I would like to do one of those mass chest openings (likely on my birthday), but I wasn’t sure what to offer in return for chests. I don’t really have any items of worth, I am bad at leveling dragons, and let’s not even get started on my failed art shops! :’)

But then I realized.

I am wicked good at dressing up people’s dragons.

So how about it? Some outfit ideas for chests? :)
Open!

So, I’ve decided I would like to do one of those mass chest openings (likely on my birthday), but I wasn’t sure what to offer in return for chests. I don’t really have any items of worth, I am bad at leveling dragons, and let’s not even get started on my failed art shops! :’)

But then I realized.

I am wicked good at dressing up people’s dragons.

So how about it? Some outfit ideas for chests? :)
HATCHERY > tumblr_pvkbdx8COQ1ugssd3o1_250.png
Prices

Alright, I figure this is a good set up here. If anyone has a different opinion based on worth of the items though do feel free to tell me!

Send when your order is finished so I know I'll get it done! :D

I’ll take 5 Small Openables for just 1 Dragon. :)

1 Rusted Treasure Chest or 15 Small Openables- 3 Dragons
1 Iron Treasure Chest or 20 Small Openables- 5 Dragons
1 Gilded Treasure Chest or 50 Small Openables- 10 dragons

...I will take Festival Chests as well. Those will be worth PAGES of your lair based on how old they are. (2018 being 2 pages of lair, 2017 being 3 pages, and so on. We will be in contact via PM for those after you post here on the page, as that will take a lot more communication).

Prices

Alright, I figure this is a good set up here. If anyone has a different opinion based on worth of the items though do feel free to tell me!

Send when your order is finished so I know I'll get it done! :D

I’ll take 5 Small Openables for just 1 Dragon. :)

1 Rusted Treasure Chest or 15 Small Openables- 3 Dragons
1 Iron Treasure Chest or 20 Small Openables- 5 Dragons
1 Gilded Treasure Chest or 50 Small Openables- 10 dragons

...I will take Festival Chests as well. Those will be worth PAGES of your lair based on how old they are. (2018 being 2 pages of lair, 2017 being 3 pages, and so on. We will be in contact via PM for those after you post here on the page, as that will take a lot more communication).

Form/Working List/Pinglist

I’ll take five orders at a time, with festival chests taking all five slots most likely due to workload. So you have to wait for an empty list for those. I’ll have a pinglist for those who want a slot too if they are full! :)

All I need from you is to fill out this form for each dragon so I can keep track of what you want for them.
DO NOT SEND ME THE FORM UNTIL I HAVE ACCEPTED ORDER PLEASE!

Dragon’s Name: (For the sake of order)
Breed: (You might have another breed in mind than what it currently is, I’ll need to know that.)
Skin/Accent: (Do you want that as part of the outfit for sure, or am I allowed to work without it)
Personality: (If you have one figured out)
Concept/Be Free: (Do you have a lore concept for this dragon in mind, or shall I just work based off personality and/or appearance and be free with it? Gotta know this for sure!)

Slots:
1. @Beheaded

Waitlist (will add more as needed):
Form/Working List/Pinglist

I’ll take five orders at a time, with festival chests taking all five slots most likely due to workload. So you have to wait for an empty list for those. I’ll have a pinglist for those who want a slot too if they are full! :)

All I need from you is to fill out this form for each dragon so I can keep track of what you want for them.
DO NOT SEND ME THE FORM UNTIL I HAVE ACCEPTED ORDER PLEASE!

Dragon’s Name: (For the sake of order)
Breed: (You might have another breed in mind than what it currently is, I’ll need to know that.)
Skin/Accent: (Do you want that as part of the outfit for sure, or am I allowed to work without it)
Personality: (If you have one figured out)
Concept/Be Free: (Do you have a lore concept for this dragon in mind, or shall I just work based off personality and/or appearance and be free with it? Gotta know this for sure!)

Slots:
1. @Beheaded

Waitlist (will add more as needed):
@HinodeTsurugi I'd like 4 outfits, and will pay with a rusted chest and 5 small openables^^
@HinodeTsurugi I'd like 4 outfits, and will pay with a rusted chest and 5 small openables^^
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@MistyGold

Sure thing! Go ahead and post your dragons with the filled out form and I'll put you on the list and get to work! :)
@MistyGold

Sure thing! Go ahead and post your dragons with the filled out form and I'll put you on the list and get to work! :)
@HinodeTsurugi here you go! do you want me to send the chests now or when you finish? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37285278] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/372853/37285278_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon’s Name: Tuber Breed: imperial/wont change Personality: short personality in bio! Concept/Be Free:something along the lines of personality would be nice, but feel free to go with what looks best! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38800917] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/388010/38800917_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon’s Name: Crystal Breed: skydancer/wont change Personality: short personality in bio! Concept/Be Free: something along the lines of personality would be nice, but feel free to go with what looks best! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12409468] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/124095/12409468_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon’s Name: Goldleaf Breed: imperial/wont change Personality: clan warrior, aside from that none atm Concept/Be Free: feel free to go with what looks best! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36609809] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/366099/36609809_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon’s Name: Gale Breed: tundra/wont change Personality: clan patriarch, aside from that none atm Concept/Be Free: feel free to go with what looks best!
@HinodeTsurugi here you go! do you want me to send the chests now or when you finish?

37285278_350.png

Dragon’s Name: Tuber
Breed: imperial/wont change
Personality: short personality in bio!
Concept/Be Free:something along the lines of personality would be nice, but feel free to go with what looks best!

38800917_350.png

Dragon’s Name: Crystal
Breed: skydancer/wont change
Personality: short personality in bio!
Concept/Be Free: something along the lines of personality would be nice, but feel free to go with what looks best!

12409468_350.png

Dragon’s Name: Goldleaf
Breed: imperial/wont change
Personality: clan warrior, aside from that none atm
Concept/Be Free: feel free to go with what looks best!

36609809_350.png

Dragon’s Name: Gale
Breed: tundra/wont change
Personality: clan patriarch, aside from that none atm
Concept/Be Free: feel free to go with what looks best!
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@MistyGold

Your order is done!

First up we have Tuber here:

Not Found

For his design I went for a sort of warrior-esque healer since he was listed as a former warrior in the bio. I leaned more towards the healer side however. Sort of that transitioning phase from leaving the battlefield to becoming someone who aids people with their hands and knowlege rather than the blade. Made plenty of references to that "chill" easygoing side too in the crown and wings. Always seen flowers as symbols of the naive ones. :)

Then there's Crystal:

Not Found

The second I saw "strategist" in her bio, I may have inwardly squealed a little (Freaking ADORE strategist type characters)! Though, I must admit she was a tricky one. I tried to go for a "wise" approach at first, but then decided I couldn't make that work at all, didn't suit her, at least from my efforts. So then I went for two words in her bio: "Young" and "Stubborn." With that in mind I still tried to capture the typical strategist vibe, but also in that flashy, stubborn, youngster manner that would make any sane mentor want to (figuratively) beat their head against a wall! :D

Goldleaf here was my biggest challenge since I'm not quite used to warrior types:
Not Found

Her first design, both the one you had and the one in the bio, gave her a very soft appearence. I decided to keep that in the silks and headpiece, especially since female Imperials and particularly her look pretty friendly. But the hard part was deciding on the armor. I wanted to keep a less harsh look, so I picked subtle gold tones. As for the type? Imperials always give me that Eastern Dragon vibe, so I figured why not the Samurai Set? And it had the perfect gold too! Added the Sakura flowerfall for more the Japan symbolism, but any would do really. So here you go, one Sun/Light Warrior! :)

Then comes Gale
...I may have gone full Faerie Queen with her oops. ^.^'

Not Found

I REALLY liked how the purples went with her rusty red color so I kept the Starlight Guise and started working around that. Fae lore is one of my favorites to read so after I tested out the faeries around her head it all went downhill from there! :'D
Added more "faerie-esque" accenting and kept to the purple color tone. Aaaalmost did the sylvan headpiece but the flower crown looks much nicer especially with the flowerfall. For the last detail, that little Corgi? I got the idea as soon as I saw her original dog. Corgis were apparently the mounts of some small Fae in lore so I just HAD to toss that in! :)

Anyway, I hope you don't mind my ramblings and do enjoy the outfits, any other questions do feel free to ask, and thank you for ordering these! :)
@MistyGold

Your order is done!

First up we have Tuber here:

Not Found

For his design I went for a sort of warrior-esque healer since he was listed as a former warrior in the bio. I leaned more towards the healer side however. Sort of that transitioning phase from leaving the battlefield to becoming someone who aids people with their hands and knowlege rather than the blade. Made plenty of references to that "chill" easygoing side too in the crown and wings. Always seen flowers as symbols of the naive ones. :)

Then there's Crystal:

Not Found

The second I saw "strategist" in her bio, I may have inwardly squealed a little (Freaking ADORE strategist type characters)! Though, I must admit she was a tricky one. I tried to go for a "wise" approach at first, but then decided I couldn't make that work at all, didn't suit her, at least from my efforts. So then I went for two words in her bio: "Young" and "Stubborn." With that in mind I still tried to capture the typical strategist vibe, but also in that flashy, stubborn, youngster manner that would make any sane mentor want to (figuratively) beat their head against a wall! :D

Goldleaf here was my biggest challenge since I'm not quite used to warrior types:
Not Found

Her first design, both the one you had and the one in the bio, gave her a very soft appearence. I decided to keep that in the silks and headpiece, especially since female Imperials and particularly her look pretty friendly. But the hard part was deciding on the armor. I wanted to keep a less harsh look, so I picked subtle gold tones. As for the type? Imperials always give me that Eastern Dragon vibe, so I figured why not the Samurai Set? And it had the perfect gold too! Added the Sakura flowerfall for more the Japan symbolism, but any would do really. So here you go, one Sun/Light Warrior! :)

Then comes Gale
...I may have gone full Faerie Queen with her oops. ^.^'

Not Found

I REALLY liked how the purples went with her rusty red color so I kept the Starlight Guise and started working around that. Fae lore is one of my favorites to read so after I tested out the faeries around her head it all went downhill from there! :'D
Added more "faerie-esque" accenting and kept to the purple color tone. Aaaalmost did the sylvan headpiece but the flower crown looks much nicer especially with the flowerfall. For the last detail, that little Corgi? I got the idea as soon as I saw her original dog. Corgis were apparently the mounts of some small Fae in lore so I just HAD to toss that in! :)

Anyway, I hope you don't mind my ramblings and do enjoy the outfits, any other questions do feel free to ask, and thank you for ordering these! :)
@HinodeTsurugi Hi I would like you to dress 3 of my dragons! Do I send the chest when you are done or???
@HinodeTsurugi Hi I would like you to dress 3 of my dragons! Do I send the chest when you are done or???
@KastorGhost

Yup! Just fill out the forms for them and I'll add you to the list. :)
@KastorGhost

Yup! Just fill out the forms for them and I'll add you to the list. :)
@HinodeTsurugi I haven't plan much for my kids but here you go! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42898762] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/428988/42898762_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon’s Name: SunSoul Breed: wildclaw Personality: caring, kindhearted, determined, strong-willed Concept/Be Free: Be free but I would like the accent to stayed on [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42423300] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/424234/42423300_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon’s Name: Gentwo Breed: coatl Personality: - Concept/Be Free: angel knight/dark knight [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42597417] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/425975/42597417_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon’s Name: Nebula Breed: Imperial Personality: observant, pretty laid back if you ask me Concept/Be Free: Can you dress him based on his gijinka on his bio? If not that's fine be free lmao
@HinodeTsurugi I haven't plan much for my kids but here you go!

42898762_350.png

Dragon’s Name: SunSoul
Breed: wildclaw
Personality: caring, kindhearted, determined, strong-willed
Concept/Be Free: Be free but I would like the accent to stayed on

42423300_350.png

Dragon’s Name: Gentwo
Breed: coatl
Personality: -
Concept/Be Free: angel knight/dark knight

42597417_350.png

Dragon’s Name: Nebula
Breed: Imperial
Personality: observant, pretty laid back if you ask me
Concept/Be Free: Can you dress him based on his gijinka on his bio? If not that's fine be free lmao
1 2 3 4