Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Dappervolk KS [W] FR (post-beta)
I have a Creature Tamer KS code for Dappervolk that I'm looking to trade after the Beta has ended for FR items!

In particular...
- KS familiars/apparel
- 4-digit or lower dragons
- Gems/treasure
- LS/Sunchaser

I'm willing to sell either as the whole code, or as a pseudo B/W/G tier where you get all the items and one set of all the pets, but not the duplicate set.

For reference, BWG tier has sold for a Golden Idol so far (~155kg) and a CT tier has had an offer of Golden Idol plus ~40kg. I can link threads on request.
I have a Creature Tamer KS code for Dappervolk that I'm looking to trade after the Beta has ended for FR items!

In particular...
- KS familiars/apparel
- 4-digit or lower dragons
- Gems/treasure
- LS/Sunchaser

I'm willing to sell either as the whole code, or as a pseudo B/W/G tier where you get all the items and one set of all the pets, but not the duplicate set.

For reference, BWG tier has sold for a Golden Idol so far (~155kg) and a CT tier has had an offer of Golden Idol plus ~40kg. I can link threads on request.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I have uhh.... about a million treasure and 2kg, if that's enough for anything? I just want a dragon
I have uhh.... about a million treasure and 2kg, if that's enough for anything? I just want a dragon
e8MFzYE.gif