Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69
Heya @zii, I’m SUPER interested in some of your obsidian dragon and golden aquarium items! I’m seeking mostly the apparel items, I’ve got a post here that details what sort of FR things I can offer. I’d be willing to pay in pure FR currency, as high as 10kg for each item.
Primarily, though, I’d like to offer you art! I’ve got examples on my tumblr if you’d like to see my art style. I’d be happy to draw 10 full bodies per item, or more if you’d like.
Finally, I have a closed species called Sea Bleps, which I is only obtainable on FR. The shop is here, I can offer up to 10 MYO slots each with a budget of 1000g, per item.
Lemme know if you’re interested, I’m super set on obtaining myself some KS items so pretty much any offer you throw at me is an automatic yes :v:

(Edit: sorry for posting! We’re you still setting up? I can delete this if necessary >.<)
Heya @zii, I’m SUPER interested in some of your obsidian dragon and golden aquarium items! I’m seeking mostly the apparel items, I’ve got a post here that details what sort of FR things I can offer. I’d be willing to pay in pure FR currency, as high as 10kg for each item.
Primarily, though, I’d like to offer you art! I’ve got examples on my tumblr if you’d like to see my art style. I’d be happy to draw 10 full bodies per item, or more if you’d like.
Finally, I have a closed species called Sea Bleps, which I is only obtainable on FR. The shop is here, I can offer up to 10 MYO slots each with a budget of 1000g, per item.
Lemme know if you’re interested, I’m super set on obtaining myself some KS items so pretty much any offer you throw at me is an automatic yes :v:

(Edit: sorry for posting! We’re you still setting up? I can delete this if necessary >.<)
Clan Lore
@CelestialPrime - Oh, no worries! I had reserved all of the posts I wanted already, so you're fine. I'm just half-asleep at the moment and felt like there was something I was forgetting to add to one of said posts.

Anyway, I will certainly keep your offer in mind, thanks! What's your Tumblr, so that I can take a look at your artwork? Those Sea Bleps are pretty cute. Also, which items were you particularly interested in?
@CelestialPrime - Oh, no worries! I had reserved all of the posts I wanted already, so you're fine. I'm just half-asleep at the moment and felt like there was something I was forgetting to add to one of said posts.

Anyway, I will certainly keep your offer in mind, thanks! What's your Tumblr, so that I can take a look at your artwork? Those Sea Bleps are pretty cute. Also, which items were you particularly interested in?
@zii In the obsidian dragon, i’m seeking (from highest to lowest priority):
The wings, horns, legs, tail, hair (the long one) and the hatchable item,
And in the golden aquarium category, I’m seeking:
The veil, fish, and dress.

My tumblr is here! I can do multiple styles of art, so pretty much anything you’d like, I can do, or at least attempt. ;)
@zii In the obsidian dragon, i’m seeking (from highest to lowest priority):
The wings, horns, legs, tail, hair (the long one) and the hatchable item,
And in the golden aquarium category, I’m seeking:
The veil, fish, and dress.

My tumblr is here! I can do multiple styles of art, so pretty much anything you’d like, I can do, or at least attempt. ;)
Clan Lore
Noted!

@piplad - Yeah, Charahub seemed neat to begin with, but I greatly prefer Toyhouse's layout and various customization options. That and I think Toyhouse is updated more often than Charahub (which, granted, isn't super often, but when they add stuff, it's always something nifty). Feel free to send a CR or PM and I'll PM you your code!
Noted!

@piplad - Yeah, Charahub seemed neat to begin with, but I greatly prefer Toyhouse's layout and various customization options. That and I think Toyhouse is updated more often than Charahub (which, granted, isn't super often, but when they add stuff, it's always something nifty). Feel free to send a CR or PM and I'll PM you your code!
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69