Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Kay's Service Shop - nests and boarding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Welcome to Kay's Service Shop
I am subbed so please don't ping.

Hello everyone! Welcome to Kay's Service Shop. If you are looking for nesting or boarding, this is the place to be! Just fill out the designated form and away you go. If a service is full for whatever reason, just ask me to be pinged when it opens back up again. Thank you!.

I will be accepting payments of treasure, gems (ratio of 1:850t), mixtures of the two, wishlist items (item & dragon), or festival currency during festivals. The prices of my services will be based listed below. So, when ordering, tell me what you'd like and what you are going to pay for it. Then, I'll check to see if the payment is enough and if it is, we'll go from there.
Welcome to Kay's Service Shop
I am subbed so please don't ping.

Hello everyone! Welcome to Kay's Service Shop. If you are looking for nesting or boarding, this is the place to be! Just fill out the designated form and away you go. If a service is full for whatever reason, just ask me to be pinged when it opens back up again. Thank you!.

I will be accepting payments of treasure, gems (ratio of 1:850t), mixtures of the two, wishlist items (item & dragon), or festival currency during festivals. The prices of my services will be based listed below. So, when ordering, tell me what you'd like and what you are going to pay for it. Then, I'll check to see if the payment is enough and if it is, we'll go from there.
[size=6]Boarding[/size] [size=4]Please copy and fill out the form below:[/size] [quote= boarding][size=4]Number of dragons boarding: Duration of their stay: Payment option: t/g/wish Payment time: upfront or when returned Is food being provided?: y/n[/size][/quote] [size=5]Payment[/size] [LIST] [*][size=4]500t per dragon per day.[/size] [*][size=4]If adequate food is being provided (4 food points per dragon per day), I will subtract 100t per day.[/size] [*][size=4]If you are part of the dominant flight when ordering, I will subtract 100t per day.[/size] [*][size=4]For those who wish to pay with gems, I will be using a 1:850 ratio.[/size] [/LIST] [size=5]Available Spaces: 13[/size] [size=4][b]If you need an extension for whatever reason, please contact me. If you would like collateral, that can be provided.[/b][/size=4] [size=6]Nest Rentals[/size] [size=4]Please copy and fill out the form below:[/size] [quote= NEST RENTALS][size=4]Number of pairs: If more than one pair, who goes with who: Payment option: t/g/wish Is food being provided?: y/n[/size][/quote] [size=5]Payment[/size] [LIST] [*][size=4]6kt per pair (equivalent of 500t per dragon per day).[/size] [*][size=4]If adequate food is being provided (48 fp), I will subtract 600t.[/size] [*][size=4]If you are part of the dominant flight when ordering, I will subtract an additional 600t.[/size] [*][size=4]For those who wish to pay with gems, I will be using a 1:850 ratio.[/size] [/LIST] [size=5]Available Nests: 2[/size] [size=4][b]If you would like collateral, that can be provided.[/b][/size] [s][size=6]Grinding[/size] [size=4]Please copy and fill out the form below:[/size] [quote= Grinding][s][size=4]Number of hours: Venue: Is it festival?: y/n Payment option: t/g/wish Other: [/s][/quote] [s][size=5]Payment[/size] [LIST] [*][s][size=4][b]Normal[/b]: 30kt per half hour.[/size] [*][s][size=4][b]Festival (includes normal drops as well)[/b]: 35kt per half hour [/size] [*][s][size=4]If you only want chests & currency, please list that in the other section and I will reduce to 25kt.[/size] [*][s][size=4]For those who wish to pay with gems, I will be using a 1:850 ratio.[/size] [*][s][size=4]I will be taking a maximum of 3 people, but I do not guarantee a completion time due to school. [/LIST] [center][s][size=5]People Being Served[/size] 1. 2. 3. [/size][/s][/center] [s][size=4][b]If you would like proof that all 3 of my dragons have eliminates, that can be provided.[/b][/size][/s] [size=4]Closed for now because of life.[/size]
Boarding

Please copy and fill out the form below:
boarding wrote:
Number of dragons boarding:
Duration of their stay:
Payment option: t/g/wish
Payment time: upfront or when returned
Is food being provided?: y/n

Payment
  • 500t per dragon per day.
  • If adequate food is being provided (4 food points per dragon per day), I will subtract 100t per day.
  • If you are part of the dominant flight when ordering, I will subtract 100t per day.
  • For those who wish to pay with gems, I will be using a 1:850 ratio.

Available Spaces: 13

If you need an extension for whatever reason, please contact me. If you would like collateral, that can be provided.

Nest Rentals

NEST RENTALS wrote:
Number of pairs:
If more than one pair, who goes with who:
Is food being provided?: y/n

Payment
  • 6kt per pair (equivalent of 500t per dragon per day).
  • If adequate food is being provided (48 fp), I will subtract 600t.
  • If you are part of the dominant flight when ordering, I will subtract an additional 600t.

Available Nests: 2

If you would like collateral, that can be provided.

Grinding

Grinding wrote:
Number of hours:
Venue:
Is it festival?: y/n
Other:

Payment
  • Normal: 30kt per half hour.
  • Festival (includes normal drops as well): 35kt per half hour
  • If you only want chests & currency, please list that in the other section and I will reduce to 25kt.
  • I will be taking a maximum of 3 people, but I do not guarantee a completion time due to school.

People Being Served

If you would like proof that all 3 of my dragons have eliminates, that can be provided.

Closed for now because of life.
How much for a crate?

@Kay13
How much for a crate?

@Kay13
battlestoneBank.png

-Used to be BlackDragon24-
N8sl46I.png
@blackdragon24

Does 25kt sound good?
@blackdragon24

Does 25kt sound good?
Maybe. How many gems will you take?

@Kay13
Maybe. How many gems will you take?

@Kay13
battlestoneBank.png

N8sl46I.png
@blackdragon24

Well, my ratio is 1:850t so how about 20 gems?
@blackdragon24

Well, my ratio is 1:850t so how about 20 gems?
Sounds good.

@Kay13
Sounds good.

@Kay13
battlestoneBank.png

N8sl46I.png
@blackdragon24

So, which one would you like?
@blackdragon24

So, which one would you like?
@Kay13